Yoo Heeyul's Sketchbook

TaengSoong Behind The Scenes

 

A/N: No such events happened. And I’m not sure if they are accurate but who cares? It’s fan fiction! ^^


 

“Thanks for the hard work!” The girls chorused after their taping. The staff of the show insisted on treating them to dinner, well not dine out per se, there would just be some snacks or buffet table inside the studio and they could eat if they wanted to.

 

The Soshi members entered the “dining room” – but it’s actually a mini studio, bowed their heads in greeting and lined up at the table. They weren’t really that hungry but they didn’t want to be rude.

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri were laughing in front of the line, talking about the guy they took a picture with. Jessica joined in and the three of them predicted what the guy was going to say to the other sones because that guy is one lucky freaking kid.

 

Tiffany wasn’t interested at the conversation at all. She was busy with her phone while waiting for her turn to get some food.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny followed her closely behind with Yoona at their back.

 

“Unnie.” Yoona said suddenly from behind. Both Taeyeon and Sunny looked at her. “Do you think Hyoyeon unnie would give a grand speech in our second win?” The dandyus laughed, both glanced at the blonde girl who was now getting food from the table. “I think she already forgot.” Sunny said while moving forward, as the line was slowly moving.

 

“Yeah, she really hates speeches. Like Sooyoung unnie.” Yoona smiled. Sure Sooyoung was talkative during talk shows but the girl despises to give speeches during music shows. Well, to be fair all of them hate it coz they don’t see the point of doing week after week. There was even a time when they almost fought on stage because they were switching places discreetly so they would be far away from the microphone and hosts as much as possible.

 

“Well you guys always make us do it.” Sunny annoyingly said. “Next time I’ll give the mic to Sica.” Sunny and Yoona giggled. Sica hated to give speeches after Hyo.

 

“But unnie, it was funny when that guy said Sooyoung unnie called him oppa 3 times.” Yoona recalled. “She told me she couldn’t remember saying anything like that or even seeing him.”

 

“Of course she can’t. We meet thousands of people in our fan signs.” Taeyeon said tonelessly. She was wondering where the tall girl was. There’s food in this room. It’s impossible Sooyoung wasn’t here. “Where is she?”

 

“Uhh..” Yoona lingered, looking around the room to search for her unnie. “I don’t see her.”

 

“Seohyun’s gone too.” Sunny pointed out.

 

“Where’d they go?” Taeyeon wondered aloud. Just then, one of their staff was walking around so she called his attention. “Oppa, have you seen Sooyoung and Seohyun?”

 

“Oh, they went ahead. I think they have another schedule.”

 

The three girls looked at each other. “Schedule? Did they say anything about that?” Sunny asked.

 

“Maybe for their photoshoot?” Yoona supplied an answer for the question. “You know, for High Cut?”

 

“Don’t you think it’s kinda late for that?” Taeyeon asked. She’s really agitated for some reason. Well, she’s not really comfortable when she doesn’t see Sooyoung near her or when the girl is out so late.

 

“Don’t worry unnie. I’m sure they’ll be fine.” Yoona reassured her as the taller girl guided her to the buffet table to get food for them. But Taeyeon declined. “I’m okay you don’t need to get me food.” Yoona shrugged and got food for Sunny and her instead.

 

After a few minutes, Sunny received a phone call and left Yoona and Taeyeon talking. Tiffany joined them and they talked about the interview they just did. “Ugh, I hope they didn’t get why I cried recently.”

 

Taeyeon smiled at her. “Don’t worry, it’s fine. No one knows what we were talking about. It’s normal to cry once in a while.”

 

“You didn’t stand up though.” Tiffany fired back.

 

“Well I figured the host will ask me more questions since I already stood up alone when…”

 

“Yeah I know.” Tiffany gave the leader an encouraging smile and so as Yoona.

 

Then it was time to go back to the dorm. The members rode their vans and drifted off on the way to their home.

 

Goodnights were exchanged and the girls retreated to their respective rooms. Sunny, however, went to the maknae and Hyo’s room, which was opposite hers. “Uh, Soonkyu, this is our room.” Taeyeon said emphasizing on the door. She thought her room mate was really sleepy and had gotten confused.

 

“Oh, I know. I just have to get something from Juhyun.” Sunny replied and she disappeared behind the door. Taeyeon didn’t mind and proceeded to enter her room. When she did, she gasped in shock.

 

“Surprise~” Sooyoung said from the middle of the room. She was standing between Taeyeon and Sunny’s bed. About 15 candles were scattered around the room, filling it with a calm and warm light. But nothing was warmer than the smile on the girl waiting for Taeyeon inside.

 

“What is all this?” Taeyeon asked quietly, still in a bit of awe on what’s happening.

 

“Well, this is the only stuff I prepared in that short amount of time. It was hard finding candles! Not to mention some people saw me and I had to run around for 30 minutes at the mall so they won’t find me.” Sooyoung hurriedly said while Taeyeon was smiling at the Shikshin.

 

“Come here.” Sooyoung guided Taeyeon on her bed and they sat in indian-style facing each other. Sooyoung extended her hand to grab Taeyeon’s.

 

“What is this all about? You’re not going to have a pray over right?” Taeyeon asked jokingly which made Sooyoung smile at her adoringly.

 

“No pabo.” The smile was wiped off of both of their faces. The atmosphere became serious just like that. “I don’t want you to feel empty anymore.” Sooyoung sincerely said, not tearing her gaze away from the girl in front of her.

 

“When you go home from your schedule, I don’t want you feeling lonely like crazy. I’ll be here for you.” Taeyeon gulped at Sooyoung’s words. Her heart was pounding ridiculously hard in her chest and at the same time it’s melting under Sooyoung’s intense gaze.

 

“I know our schedules don’t really match up. And it’s unpredictable. I know I won’t be here at the same time as you are all the time. So I want you to call me.” Taeyeon’s brows furrowed. She couldn’t bother Sooyoung like that. “But Sooyoung, what if you are in a taping or something?”

 

“I don’t care. Just call and I’ll return it once I got free.” Sooyoung simply answered. “Promise me you’ll call.”

 

“Okay… but can I ask why are you doing this?”

 

“Because I want to. And I don’t want you to get sad anymore.” Sooyoung caressed Taeyeon’s cheek, still not breaking eye contact. However, Taeyeon looked away.

 

“What about you? I couldn’t do anything for you. Earlier you said you cried recently. Why is that?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“It was nothing. I was just stressed out.” Sooyoung could feel that Taeyeon didn’t accept her answer so she thought of a compromise. “Tell you what; you could cheer me up by doing this for me. Think about it that way. Is that alright?”

 

Taeyeon thought about it for a few seconds and agreed; her expression much brighter than before. “Yeah. That sounds good.”

 

“Also I have another thing to ask.” It was Sooyoung’s turn to look away. That made Taeyeon curious.

 

“What is it?”

 

“If ever you feel empty again, I want you to sleep beside me so you wouldn’t feel alone.”  Sooyoung barely whispered and the cuteness of it just melted Taeyeon’s heart again. Her chest was warm and she couldn’t contain it. She wrapped her arms around the taller girl in front of her. It was a bit awkward from their position but they managed.

 

“So is that a yes?” Sooyoung asked, then she felt Taeyeon’s head move up and down on her shoulders. The Shikshin reciprocated the hug and she embraced the girl even more tightly.

 

“Thank you.” Taeyeon said as the two parted, still looking at each other’s eyes. Sooyoung smiled and whispered, “You’re welcome.”

 

Unconsciously, both of their heads were slowly getting closer to one other. Both eyes glance on lips. They were barely an inch apart when the lights flickered and the door opened so suddenly they jumped in surprise.

 

Sunny was standing in front of the door, wide eyed. “S-sorry!! I thought you guys were done!” She said in a squeaky voice.

 

Sooyoung stood up from the bed immediately, wearing her slippers in the process, “No, it’s fine we’re just about done so—“ She was cut off when she felt the front of her shirt being tugged down hard. A pair of soft lips greeted her on the way down. Her eyes were still opened and she caught a glimpse of Taeyeon’s which are closed.

 

“Eeww…” Sunny turned her back from the two to avoid seeing the cheesy moment unfolding in their room. Sooyoung felt Taeyeon smile against her lips and she also did the same. When they finally broke apart, she heard Taeyeon whisper so that Sunny wouldn’t hear, “I won’t fell empty ever again huh?”

 

“Never.”

 



 

A/N Part 2: Sorry if it feels rushed.. I AM actually in a rush.. also, sorry it’s crappy, coz I’m also crappy… bye..

 

~geumanhaeyo