What a creep!

What a creep!

------------------

You went into English with a massive smile on your face and sat by your two best friends, Dongho and Yura.

"What are you so happy about?" Dongho asked.

"Well, I just put a note in Eli's locker and I watched him as he read it and then he smiled and I giggled then he found me watching him and asked him if it was me so I told him it was then he asked me out on a date!"

"Woah what? You're going on a adte with Eli?! Finally!" Yura explained.

"I'm so happy for you! You've had a crush on him since 3rd grade!" Dongho said.

"I know, I still can't believe he asked me!" You said.

"He probably really likes you, he seems like a really shy guy!" Yura said.

"Those rumours were probably all lies, you know, the ones about him using girls for , I don't believe them but what can I say? I don't even know him that well" Dongho said.

"Alright class, quieten down please, let's get started..."

You felt your phone buzzing in your blazer pocket, you pulled it under the table so the teacher couldn't see that you were on your phone.

New message!

It was a text from Eli: "I forgot to tell you how beautiful you looked today :) Can't wait for next Friday!"

You grinned massively and Dongho saw this and chuckled at the expression on your face. You then processed to listen to the lesson and take notes, well you cared more about your education then boys!

-----------------

Friday (1 week until your date with Eli):

The bell rang for the end of school and you gathered up your books and pencilcase, threw them into your bag and walked briskly out of the room. Yura was waiting outside for you, and Dongho appeared with his friend Kiseop a couple of seconds later.

"Hey Kiseop, how's it going?" You said.

"Hi, it's good, still haven't found a girlfriend though!" Kiseop replied.

"Well, Yura here could do with some boy attention! Why don't you two go out?!" Dongho suggested.

"W..what? I hardly know Kiseop, I mean he's cute, but..."

"You think I'm cute?... Nobody ever thinks I'm cute" Kiseop said.

"Well, I think you are" Yura replied.

"Really? I never thought a girl as pretty as you would say that" Kisope said.

"You think I'm pretty? Thank you Kiseop, means a lot" Yura said.

"Well, I'm just being honest, maybe this going out thing wouldn't be a bad idea. Yura, would you like to go out with me sometime?" Kiseop shyly suggestes.

"I'd love to Kiseop!" Yura yelps.

"Great, can I walk you home? Kiseop said.

"Yeah, sure, see you later guys!" Yura says to you and Dongho.

You say bye and set off in a direction home, a good thing about living next door to your best friend is that you always had someone to walk to school with.

"_ _ _ _ _, I'm having a small gathering at my house tonight ince my parents are out of town, wanna come over?" Dongho asks.

"I'd love to! What time?" You ask.

"Around 6:30" Dongho said.

"Great, who's coming?" You ask.

"Ummm, well, you, me, Kiseop, Yura, some other girls called Yoona, Hyo Yeon and Crystal, you know them right?" Dongho asks.

"Yeah, they're in my Physical Education clas, they're all lovely!" You said.

"Ahh, good! Also, AJ, Kevin, Hoon and umm, Soo Hyun..." Dongho says regretfully.

"What! You can't let Soo Hyun come, you know what he did to Yura!" You said.

"I've already talked to Yura about it and she's fine with it, and she'll be even better if Kiseop's there with her! I couldn't just leave him out, he's a good friend!" Dongho said.

"Well I suppose it's alright if Yura says it's ok, what are we going to do tonight then? Is it like a dancey thing? You know I don't and can't dance right?" You ask.

Dongho laughs "Hahaha, you can't I know, I found that out at the prom remember!" Dongho said.

"Don't remind me, I wasn't myself, that was the alcohol talking!" You chuckle.

"Ohh, before I forget, could you bring some of your wonderful Kimchi with you?" Dongho asks.

Typical Dongho always thinking about food! "Of course I will, I know it's your favourite!"

"Thanks, I'll see you later!" Dongho says as he walks down his driveway and into his house. You shout bye before he closes his door.

-----------------