What a creep!

What a creep!

---------------------

You took the note out of your bag which you had prepared earlier, and clung onto it. You held the envelope lightly and closed your eyes before sliding it into a locker. You looked around to check if anyone had seen you. There was this one boy who was staring at you until you turned around, he quickly turned away. You knew excatly who he was, Shin Soo Hyun, and you hated him. He was the one who had hurt your best friend, Yura, who came to you for comfort when he broke her heart after he told her he liked someone else. You walked up to him, "Problem?" you said with confidence, glaring at him. "Umm n-n-no, sor-ry." "Good. By the way, I was never here" you said harshly. He nodded and shut his locker and walked away. You thought to yourself "That boy needs to be slapped" You turned around to find your crush, Eli, opening his locker and finding your note. You hid behind a wall in the corridor and watched him carefully. You saw him open the envelope with care, and pull the note out. He read the note aloud since no-one was around.

"To Eli,

I just wanted to tell you, that I really like you and think you and think you are the most handsome boy in the school.

I couldn't tell you in person though, I'd be too scared to even say hello, so I wrote this note.

Love from

Your secret admirer"

You saw his face light up and a huge grin appeared on his face, causing you to giggle. Eli heard this and you shot around the corner, hoping he didn't see you, but it was too late. Eli followed you appeared around the corner slowly. You tried to act casual as if you weren't watching him, but he knew.

"Did you write this note _ _ _ _ _" He asked you shyly.

"Umm, I ummm.... Maybe..."

Eli's face light it once again and you giggled again.

"_ _ _ _ _, this is beautiful, and to be truthful I've had a crush on you for a while now" Eli said sweetly.

"Really?" You could feel butterflies in your stomach.

"Yeah, umm, would you like to go on a date with me?"

"I'd love to Eli!"

"Good, how's next Friday?"

"Next Friday is perfect!"

"Great, I'll text you the time and place, can I have your number?"

You exchanged numbers and then the bell rang for class, you said bye to each other then headed for English.

----------------