Life With Luhan

When You Had Enough

"Hello! Can you be my girlfriend?" A senior came up to you cooly as he gained attention from the surrounding squealing girls.

Forcing yourself not to roll your eyes at the clearly heard gossiping, excuse me? You looked at him up and down, if you were not wrong, that guy's name is Chunji. His baby face yes... very cute, his big eyes and his purple hair really would turn you on, but you just don't have that feeling like your heart beat increasing.

 

"I'm sorry... I really like you as a friend. No..." Your voice trailed off, letting him digust the news.

 

You bowed a little as your hair bounced up. Catching a glimpse of his flabbergasted face before his friends came to taunt him of what happened. Yeah, you were sorry, but it would hurt if you got together with him and you dont have feelings for him.

 

"She's a hard girl." Chunji looked at you walking once more before relucantly letting his friends mock him.

 

"I know right." CAP, Chunji's friend patted him on the back.

 

"HI! I SAW THAT. DON'T TELL ME YOU REJECT HIM." Chanyeol suddenly surprised you by ruffling your hair.

 

Shooting a glare at his way while tidying your hair. He immediately cringed and lifted his two arms above him, surrendering,

 

"Dont. ever. do. that. again." You said as you glared at him continuously.

 

He nodded and chuckled before ruffling your hair again.

 

"YAH!" You screamed at him.

 

"Okay i will stop. Luhan's looking for you when he heard that Chunji was going to confess."

Chanyeol winked at you and mouthed 'Enjoy your time with your gay.' Before you could kick him, he ran off playfully. My Gay? You thought. You pushed that thought into a small corner of your head, you were having a killer headache.

 

"Hello, guess who am i!" Someone caught you by the back, his strong arms hugged you from the back.

 

"Hello. Let's see who is this." You said playfully, earning a pout from him.

 

"How could you not know its me?" Luhan puffed his cheeks as he looked at you penetratingly.

 

"Exactly, how could i not know this deer behind me now?" Rolling your eyes, you talked back.

 

"Okay fine, lulu forgives you."

He tightened his grip and then kissed you on the cheek. His soft and pink lips touched your smooth cheek , leaving a invisible burn mark that you could only feel.

 

"Yah..ah. Can you stop doing that?"

You warned him as he shook his head. He was used to it, and so was you. You two grew so close that you don't mind him seeing you , since he saw you once because you stripped when you were drunk. But then that topic was not a awkward topic anymore between you guys. Skinships were never a problem.

 

Just.. Just that recently, whenever he get close to you dangerously, your heart increased for a while. And wherever he touched you, that place would burn and leave a scar that you could only see.

 

"Wae? Not like we are a real couple." He meronged.

 

At the sentence, your heart sank. You don't know why, you never knew. You hid the sad expression and quickly covered it with a small and convincing smile.

 

"Why am i acting like this?"

Putting your hand on your chest you questioned your self. Something tells you if you knew the answer, life would never be the same.

 

"Huh? What you say?"

Luhan asked, in response you shook your head with a half sincere smile. He then gripped on your soft and hand and flashed you his infamous smile. Oh god, that smile must be buried for being a blusher activater. Feeling your cheeks heat up, you reluctantly walked with him to the classroom.

 

When you were thinking, you were suddenly interupted by Luhan.

 

"That Chunji confession... You reject right?"

He said with a little spark in his eyes. Before you could even find out what the spark meant, it disappeared. His eyes showed you that he was hoping for the answer, 'Yes'.

 

"I accepted..." YOu stiffled your smile by covering your bottom face with your books on your hand.

 

"I hate you..." He said as his smile turned into a frown.

 

"Just joking."