How We Became BestFriends

When You Had Enough

  You bumped onto someone causing you and that guy you bumped into fall as well. Contents of your bag flew out and scattered all over the floor. Struggling to stand up, you squinted your eyes towards the guy. He was a handsome  devil, maybe a angel you could say. After grabbing your bag, you pushed your stuff into the bag, without onr lst check you ran off.

 

You were late for work again. Deciding to take the shortcut which means making your way towards the park. Good idea through, you wanted to breathe in the fresh air and admire the flowers eventhough you could only make a short glimpse. You were about to enter the park when you heard a familiar voice.

 

"but... i love you!" A tinge of desperation could be heard.

 

Your heartbeat increased as you took cautious steps towards the voice. You knew whose it belonged to, and it might break your heart if your assumption was right. 'I love you?' really?

 

"Say that to my best friend." You cringed at the female voice, your bestfriend's apparantly. You took closer steps and stopped when you finally got a clear view of what was happening. Oh no, this isnt good.

 

You felt your eyes stinging the longer you watched. There was your boyfriend, and your bestfriendforever; Chaerin. Luckily not naive, you took only a few seconds to guess what was happening. You heart fell and you laughed silently... bitterly, convincing yourself it waesent what you seem.

 

"I just got with her so that i could get closer to you." He went closer. The words came out of his mouth as if what he did was never wrong. He Chaerin on her cheek, leaning closer and their lips were bout to touch. You were about to witness this heartbreak and a big palm covered both of your eyes.

 

You knew that person was close to you, you can feel his hot breathe on your earlobe and his waist touching yours. Not wanting to cry onto someone palm and a stranger you bit your lips. He slid one of his hands to your waist and slowly guided you away from the heartbreaking scene.

 

Once he settled you down on a wooden bench and removed his hands, you immediately broke into tears.

 

"Cry. Just do it." He said, he pushed himself closer to you so you could rest your head onto his shoulder which you did eventually. he your hair and you felt secured, funny, he was just a stranger. Momentarily, he would mumble some comfort words that comforted you well and also carrassed your hand.

 

"Mianhe..." your voice trailed off and choked due to the sadness overflowing.

 

"Shhh...." He shushed.

 

After staying like this for at least 20 minutes , you finally stopped the tears by coercing yourself. Sealing your lips, you looked at the stranger. Usually, you would run away but this stranger actually makes you feel safe and secure.

 

"Done?" He chuckled.

 

"Nae.." You stood up immediately, shocked by his sudden action and bowed a little since you were sorry about wetting his shoulders. You looked up and then found his face familiar when it suddenly dawned onto you...

 

Unable to hide your gasp, you stared at the man before you.

 

"You were the one i bumped into right?!" You pointed at him as if it was the greatest sin ever.

 

"Yeap. I picked this up, you were running too fast so you didnt notice me. You did run so well in those killer heels." He raised an eyebrow at your heels and looked up to you again, holding out a picture.

 

With a confused expression you looked at him before staring at the picture. Oh , it was a picture of your 'boyfriend' and you eating cakes together. Usually, you would view it as a sweet memory but now, you just feel like puking out the past 3 days of your digested food.

 

 

"Do you have a lighter or something?"

 

 

"Do i look like a smoker or someone?" He chuckled as he shook his head. You sighed and snatched the picture from him and tore it into pieces.

 

 

"say byebye!" You happily exclaimed before throwing it up in the air. It came down like raindrops.

 

 

"Interesting, im Luhan!" He said.