I HATE S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G /02/

The Prince Of The Kingdom And The Beautiful Pauper.

You could see many girls cry , even the old lady cried. You doesn't even know what the heck is happen, you keep your poker face on as you turn around seeing ,your friend. Kaylee, reaching you.

"So Yeon-ah !look at the newspaper.It's about the prince married to his ideal-girl!' she exclaimed as I make I-don't-care face.

"Then.. what's wrong?" Still in her poker face.

"Many people in the country got reject from him" She said while squealing around.

"So... it's mean you want me to go to that competition?" I ask while raising an eyebrow , she nod while looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"You are the most beautiful in this country, that can melt everyone heart.Especially boy's heart, so why doesn't give a try?"

"I think................." She waited for an answer as So Yeon tap her finger on her chin.

NO " I smile at her as she groaned

"Please just this once ! you know it just awhile,"She ask and kneel down to her knee.Many people staring at you while giving a weird look.

Aish.. this girl acting... I sigh " Fine , fine ! I will ...go.." you whisper the last part .As you see she grinned ear to ear as she dancing like gorrilla.

I smiled and shook my head while looking at her childish dances.

"Great ! 5;00 p.m i will fetch you in your workshop to shopping your clothes , okay?" She said while waving at me. I sigh and nodded simply.I looked at the clock 3;00 p.m. it's time for work. You nod and grab your bicycle, as you cycle the way through your workshop.

----------------------4;55 p.m /in your workshop;

 

You are cleaning the table and thank you the customer who already finish his order. You cannot know how Kaylee friend with you. You had no idea.Since you starting school,you be friended with her. Your lips suddenly turned into a smile because of your silly action with her.You may be tough, but you still had a soft side.

"Hello young lady, suddenly smiling what are you thinking about?" suddenly a man ask as I jump alittle because of the sudden ask.You start to talk back when your boss mad at you because of your behaviour plop in your mind.

Calm down.. it's okay just smile and nice to... him.. " I'm sorry , sir but it's none of your own business." you said as you smile friendly at him.

"Hmm.. feisty, well let's be friends shall we?" friends? my .. "I'm sorry sir, but I'm not friend with stranger,"  I talk back a little.

"Hmm... well that's why I ask you to be my friend," I raise an eyebrow. Suddenly your friend shout your name as you look at the mirror seeing your friend waving at you.

"So Yeon-ah ! let's go go go !!" she said and make signal to you come her direction.

You nod as you face back to the costumer who looking at your face this whole while. You bowed " Please excuse me my work is done now."

You put your apron back as you quickly walk towards your friend direction.Still had a poker face on.

 

-------------------------------In the car 5;05 p.m ;

"Who is that man?" The first question of your friend mouth say when you enter her car.

"Oh just a man who want me to be his 'friend' " You said while facing the window car.

"Ah... so are you ready to shopping ?" She look at you. You look at her like this /o.o/. Your most dislike........ shopping. You demanded it , you really HATE.SHOPPING.