The Jerk

The Prince Of The Kingdom And The Beautiful Pauper.

I pout, why I had to be here? I know my friend know me well but can you know I hate shopping.She keep beg me to shop-ping me here.I sigh and look at my friend who smiled in victory.I could only sighed and watch her picking the clothes.

     "Yah, So Yeon-ah come here. Help me to pick for your clothes." She calling me while looking at the clothes that she want to choose.

I kept my poker face on and sigh ,I went to her and raised an eyebrow.

     " What do you want, Kaylee?" I said while stare at her 'picking-clothes'.

 

I look at the price. 50,000? [$50] Wait.. s-she going to buy me this? I raised an eyebrow to her as she nod cutely me.I could only sighed and blaming me for saying yes to her.

  "So this is the dress. You need to wear this ,tommorow. Since the competition is held tommorow, okay?" She said while waving at me and went to her car.

I went back to my aunt house , as my auntie welcome me with a hug. I hug her back as I throw my bag into the couch.

I went to kitchen and see a stranger and my auntie chat with the stranger. Actually the stranger is a boy.

   "Auntie, who is that?" I said while emphasizing the word that.

  " Oh, it's our new neighbour," She said while grin ear to ear. I shruged and went back to the living room. I grab the shopping bag that Kaylee buy , as I went upstair to my bedroom.I throw myself on the bed and sleep snoring.

 


 

"I'm sorry , Baekhyun-ah." She said while staring at the floor. Knowing she lied to Soyeon. Actually Baekhyun is her brother because of the accident of her mom with her dad.She start to cold and stuborn because of the accident.

"It's okay Mrs.Lee." He smiled and showed his eye smile at Soyeon's auntie who take care of Soyeon about 10 years.Well baekhyun is showing a fake smile actually. Soyeon's auntie, hug Baekhyun who had dissapointed face replaced a happy face.

"It's okay baekhyun-ah , she need time." Soyeon's Auntie said while patting  baekhyun's shoulder.

"Okay , I'm going now.Mrs.Lee." He said while break the hug and wave with a dissapointed face.

"Okay then.Well, goodbye baekhyun, take care." She said while waving with a smiled plastered on her face.

Baekhyun went out from Mrs.Lee house as he walk towards his car still had dissapointed face.He entered his car and went for persuade his heart to stop dissapoint.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I promised will make a long one ! And If i make mistakes please forgive me.