I Still Miss You

I Still Miss You (One-Shot)

 

“Jang DongWoo, between you and her, there’s nothing. Let your past be your past,” I told myself when I decided to take a stroll on the street that we used to go for the first time in a while. I thought I would be okay by myself because it had been a few months since we broke up and my tears for you had not come out. However, I was wrong.

I felt restless when I was standing at that street alone because we were always together. That feeling made me remembered the awkward day when we first held hands on that street. I felt uncomfortable to spend my time alone there. Actually, spending my days alone without you made me awkward. I realized that I depended on you a lot when we were still in a relationship.
_____

“Goodbye…” that last word you said to me before we separated. That cold voice of yours was still in the wind that passes by me while I was walking along the street.

My POV:
You presence is still so strong despite being separated for months…

I began to wonder where you are and how you are doing. I did not hear any news about you after we decided to go our different ways. Some said that you went abroad to further your studies while other said that you got married to someone else. I did not know who to believe because those were only rumours.

My POV:
Are you at the place where my longing touches? Or maybe, are you longing for me with the same hope?

I did not understand why I was the only thinking about you when I had a strong feeling that you had moved on. Everything was so hard for me without you by my side. Each moment I breathe, the thoughts of you came into my mind and it was torturing me. I tried my best to forget about you but your traces came back to life and I was afraid.
_____

My POV:
Sigh…

I regretted breaking up with you but it was too late. The hopes that you would come back to me were pointless. But still, my heart wanted to find you again to start anew.
_____

My POV:
I miss you…

If it was not for my pride and ego, I would not let you go and apologized to you. I should say that I was sorry for not being good enough for you. But now that you disappeared, why did I suddenly want to take courage and tell you those things?

My POV:
I miss you… Where are you?