The Story Of Us

The Story Of Us

 

After reading Sun-Hee's text, I looked up and thought what I should say to her... I mean I can't ask them to give me tickets just like that and I can't tell her I'm with them because she will...well yell at me for not telling her about it first.. 
 
"Is everything ok?"  
 
I looked to my side and it was Changmin. I didn't even notice when he sat next to me. 
 
"Yeah is just my friend.."
 
"What about your friend?" He asked.
 
-shows him the text- " wait how do you speak and read English, I thought Micky was the one more fluent with it" 
 
"No, I do know. I'm not fluent but I understand, I'm more fluent in Japanese and of course Korean. But I understand English too" 
 
"Ohh ok.." 
 
(He read the text message) 
-I stared at his handsomeness-
 
"Ahh so you don't know what to say to her because you think she will yell at you... And if you ask us for the tickets, you think we won't give them to you?" 
 
I was very surprised, he actually read my mind.... 
 
"Ummm yeah..." 
 
"Here." He said while going through his pocket giving me three tickets plus three backstage passes. 
 
I looked at him and said "thank you"
 
He smiled at me and said "your welcome just promise me you will come.." 
 
"Of course, I promise." I said while smiling at him.
Then our conversation was over because 
Brittany said "we have arrived!" 
 
So I took my phone out and replied to Sun-Hee before she starts to buy any.
 
-sents Sun-Hee a text-
From: Hee-Young
To: Sun-Hee
Subject: YOUR NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS!!!! 
 
DONT GET ANY TICKETS! I HAVE THREE TICKETS PLUS BACKSTAGE PASSES!!!!!!! ALREADY!!!!!!!!
 
Ps: I JUST MET DONG BANG SHIN KI!!!!!!! :D 
 
-all of us got out of the car- 
 
Micky then said " you guys don't have to be shy, i noticed you guys talk to me but you do know we can all understand English right? 
 
Brittany and I looked at each other and then nodded. 
 
"Well thank you for guiding us to the place we are staying" said Jae
 
"Your welcome" said Brittany 
 
"You can visit us anytime and here.." Jae said while giving tickets to Brittany. 
 
"No it's ok, we already have tickets" I said to Jaejoong while taking the tickets from Brittany and giving them back to him.
 
"How did you get tickets when it got sold out already?"  Junsu asked.
 
"Ummm Chan..Changmin gave me tickets already.."  I pointed out nervously. 
 
Everybody looked at Changmin. 
 
"Minnie, you gave her tickets?"  Yunho asked curiously. 
 
Changmin seemed nervous to me but he didn't show it.
"Yeah.." he said while letting out a small chuckle.  "I just wanted to give it to her.."
 
Jae, Yunho, Junsu, and Yoochun were shocked at what he said. They didn't say anything. Micky broke the awkward moment and said  "Well, then since you got tickets, come to our concert." 
 
"Yeah we will.. We would never miss a special concert especially if it's one of our favorite group." I said.
 
"Well thanks again for guiding us" Jae said. The whole group said their goodbyes and thank you's and left. Brittany and I walked to the bus stop to go home. And I heard someone yell my name "Hee-Young!!! Wait!!" 
I turned around, and it was Changmin... Why was he running? And how does he know my name.. Oh yeah duhhh I told them. I let out a small laugh. 
"Why are you laughing?" Brittany asked. 
"Nothing just thought of something stupid.." 
"Her-Young.. I.." Changmin said with a short breath.
"Yes what happened?" I asked.
"I....here..." -gives me a note and runs away- 
 
"Wait where--" I said while looking at him run away. 
 
"What did he give you?" Brittany asked. 
 
"A note..." I said while holding on to the paper. I was so happy.. I wonder what he said to me. I put it in my bag.. I wanted to read it in private. 
The bus soon came and we were on our way home but while on the bus I got a text from Sun-Hee.
 
-a text from Sun-Hee-
From: Sun-Hee
To: Hee-Young 
Subject:WHAT?!?!
 
I didn't buy anything... After I saw your message...WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?!??!???!? WELL AT LEAST YOU GOT BACKSTAGE PASSES!!! I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM...HOW ARE THEY?TELL ME EVERY DETAIL!!!! 
 
After getting Sun-Hee's text, I decided to stop by her house.  Brittany got off at her stop and we said our goodbyes. 
I took out the note that Changmin gave me and i started to read it. It said..
Hee-Young, Every time I see you, I think I'm out of control. I do not know why I am feeling this way, but it's like nothing I've ever experienced before.  I just want to stay with you... i want to know you better..what I'm saying is will.. You be able to.... Nevermind maybe I should tell you in person. But not now until the concert, I will tell you. Please wait.
Sincerely, 
Changmin
 
I was shocked that Changmin would actually like a girl like me. I'm not even pretty, nor talented. But I was very happy. 
I got off the bus and walked to Sun-Hee's house. I started to knock when I saw the door open and a hand pulling me inside. 
"What happened?!" 
"Calm down Sun-Hee!" 
"I'm sorry, I just want to know, how are they? Tell me everything without leaving nothing out" 
 
I started to laugh and nodded. We walked to the living room and I told her what happened. She kept yelling and saying really. I had a feeling she was going to faint or something. But luckily she didn't. And then I showed her what Changmin wrote me..... 
"Woah, Changmin wrote this?" She asked surprised. 
 
"Yes, why is everybody surprised, I mean even Junsu,Jae, Yunho, Yoochun were all surprised that Changmin gave me tickets." 
"Of course they would be surprise, Changmin has never actually taken any girl serious... I mean there was one girl but it was for publicity for the drama they were in.. 
I nodded and just looked at the note. 
"What do you think about this?" I asked.
"I don't know, guess you have to find out what he wants to tell you in the concert." 
"Okay well here is your ticket and backstage pass" 
Sun-Hee's face brightened up and started to jump up and down. I laughed at her silliness. 
After that I told her I was going home to rest and that I will see her at the concert, and with that I left home happy, looking forward to seeing the concert and especially seeing Changmin. 
 
To be continued..