The Beautiful Story of Changmin and I

The Story Of Us

 

-The beautiful story of Changmin and I -
 
It was a sunny day, I was hanging out with my one of my closest friends from school, her name is Brittany. My name is Hee-Young. We went to the park together (I'm 18 and Brittany is 16. ) even though she was two years younger than me, she was a girl who understood me at everything and I even loved her more because she like the same stuff as me like sports,games, and most importantly kpop. 
 
 
Anyways, when we arrived,the playground was full of kids so we decided to go on the swings far away from those noisy kids. We took turns on the swing. When I was about to push Brittany, both of us saw a car coming and five hot, y boys came out. Brittany and I looked at each other because we both knew who they were. The first boy that came out was the leader, Yunho. The second boy was handsome, and beautiful (chuckles), Jaejoong. The third boy was the Casanova, Micky. The fourth was close to a mafia, Xiah. Last but not least, the giant food loving boy, Changmin. Those five boys were the members of a very popular korean boy group called DBSK. We couldn't believe that they were here in America and especially right in front of our eyes.. 
 
The one that could speak the most English in the group was Micky.
 
Brittany and I walked to where the five members were and there Micky asked "Hello umm we are looking for this place..(-he shows us the paper-) and we were just wondering if you can help us?" 
 
Brittany responded because I froze when I saw them "yes we can guide you if you want,but can I ask you something?" 
 
The four y guys looked at Micky said  "Yes, go on?
 
"Why us? Why not someone else? You five are very famous and asking us who are below you...why?"  Brittany asked. 
 
I completely was out of it. I even forgot that Micky and Brittany were talking. 
 
(-Thinks to myself-) It was my first time seeing a famous kpop boy group in person and especially DBSK which was my favorite. I kept staring at one of them, who was Changmin. I've had the biggest crush on him ever since he came to my view.  But I think Changmin caught me staring at him so I looked away. 
 
Brittany said "ok we will take you there" 
Micky, Xiah, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho said "thank you" 
To my surprise Xiah said "please get in the car" 
Brittany and I nodded and got in the car. 
Then my phone vibrated and got a text from my best friend named Sun-Hee. She was a very big fan of DBSK, she would totally be so happy if she met them. 
 
(Sun-Hee text) 
To: Hee-Young
From: Sun-Hee 
Subject: OMGFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hee-Young,Guess What!!!!!!!! DBSK ARE HERE!!!!! WE NEED TO MEET THEM AND GO TO THEIR CONCERT!!!!!!!!! And YES WE CAN TAKE BRITTANY!!!!!! 
 
Ps: I'm finding out where to buy the tickets.. I'll text you when I find it.
 
To be continued ..