Boys Over Flowers>>>DBSK Version

Boys Over Flowers>> DBSK Version

Chapter 3

"Another day" Hee-Young sighed as she opened her locker. When she opened it, her eyebrows shot up.

There was a red tag attached to her locker.

And everyone who saw it stopped.

"Poor girl"

"I wonder how long she'll last"

"I feel sorry for her."

"Thank god I'm not her friend"

"This will make some people happy"

"Too bad, she's cute"

"I heard she's really smart"

"It's just the first week of school"

"This should be fun."

Hee-Young looked around and saw people staring at her. Some were snickering, some were whispering in low tones.

Damn, what do I do? People are beginning to stare at me.

Little did she know that that was the beginning of her nightmare…

The bell rang and she headed to class.

Thankfully, Changmin wasn't there.

Despite his absence, she still suffered from the wrath of her classmates…

And this went on for the rest of the day.

Hee-Young slowly walked to her locker. When she got there, there was someone waiting for her. It was Changmin.

"Hey" Changmin said cheerfully. He was slumped against Hee-Young's locker.

"What are you doing here?" Hee-Young hissed nastily

This is great. More misery to end my already perfect day.

"This is a school and I'm entitled to hang out wherever I feel like hanging out."

"Whatever. Get out of my way, you're blocking my locker"

Changmin moved out of the way and Hee-Young went to get her stuff.

"So did you enjoy my gift?" Changmin asked

"…"

"Obviously, you did…"

Hee-Young finished gathering her things and just as she was about to get past Changmin, she plastered a red slip of paper on his forehead.

"What's this?" Changmin asked grabbing the slip of paper. It was a red tag except it said "You'll be dead, you Fake Four."

And he watched as Hee-Young walked away

She's interesting

The next few days were torture for Hee-Young. Everywhere she went, people ridiculed her and made fun of her. She considered dropping out but Sun-Hee wouldn't let her.

"I can't believe you even considered dropping out" Sun-Hee said

"If it's the only way to get myself out of this hellhole, then I'll do it." Hee-Young said hastily

"Come on, Youngie. It's not like you to give up just like that. You're a tough girl. Or so that's what I thought. You'd be wasting your scholarship if you dropped out. You'd let your mom…"

Hee-Young cut her off.

"Newsflash, Sunny! I'm being tortured from the very moment I step into the school. There's always a nasty greeting waiting for me at my locker. I hear all sorts of taunts when I'm in the classroom. There's always someone around to push me around. Do you think that's bearable! I don't!" Hee-Young said with tears.

"Don't cry. I didn't mean it that way. I mean by dropping out, wouldn't you just prove to them that you're weak and scared of them?" Sun-Hee said weakly

Hee-Young stopped crying

"I guess you're right…Thanks Sunny."

"No problem. You've always been there for me. It's my turn now." Sun-Hee said with a grin

Little did they know, someone was watching them.

Jaejoong was walking around the campus when he saw a bunch of guys surrounding someone. He came closer to look.

"Knock it off!" He heard a girl scream

"Why should we?" He saw a guy grab the girl by her arm.

"Yeah. You got red tagged you know. This is the price you pay for messing with the F4."

"So what? Those boys need a reality check when it comes to their ego."

The boys continued taunting the girl. By the time Jae got closer, he recognized the girl. It was Hee-Young, the girl that Changmin  red tagged a few days ago. He felt a mix of surprise and sadness. Surprise because she lasted more than three days. Sad because he felt sorry for Hee-Young.

Wait…Why am I feeling sorry for her!

But his inner conscience wouldn't let him just watch.

"Fine" Jae sighed as he made his way towards the group…

Hee-Young noticed Jae walking towards them…

"That's enough" Jae said sternly.

"Who's making us?" One of the boys said

"I am."

The boys looked behind them and saw Jae standing calmly with a fierce look in his eyes.

"Let her go"

"We're so sorry Jaejoong"

"I better not see you bothering her again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

The boys ran away quickly. Jae turned to Hee-Young.

"They should stop bothering you."

""your different than the other F4? why? Hee-Young said with a grateful smile.

"Dont worry about it, i just hate these kinds of things"

At least he's normal

"Thanks Jae" she had the nicest smile that made Jae blush a little bit and from there she left..

Jae just stared at her.

Later…

The F4 were sitting outside the campus.

"Dude, that Hee-Young girl is strong" Xiah said

"I have to agree with you" Micky said

"She just broke the record of a three day stay here at Shinhwa High."

"Changmin just get her off the red tag"

Changmin nodded no and  shrugged his shoulders.

"No use asking him." Xiah said

"He is the one that red tagged her" Micky added

"He wouldn't care anyways"

"What do you think Jae ?"

"Yeah, you've been quiet all day. Something wrong, buddy?"

"Nah…Nothing that should concern you guys. I'm taking off. See you guys tomorrow" Jae said as he got up and left.

"Something must be bothering him. Think maybe its Bo-ra, maybe he saw a picture of her or something?"

"I don't think so. if he did, he would of been looking at it right now"

""He has a point. Jae doesn't normally act that way. It could be that someone here at school bothers him." Changmin piped up.

The two just stared at Changmin.

"I thought you wouldnt care about those things."

"Yeah..."

"I dont but we are talking about Jae right now."

They just stared at Changmin.

"Moving on… What could be bothering Jae?"

"Yeah, any ideas, Changmin?"

"It could be the new girl..." Micky added.

"That Hee-Young girl?" Said Changmin.

"Yeah"

"How could that affect him?"

"Could it be?" Xiah added.

"That he's smitten by her?" Micky continued.

"Maybe" Xiah said 

"Changmin?" 

"That could be true" said Changmin.

"Maybe someone's insulted him or something."

"That's right"

"Well, what is wrong with him?"

"I don't know"

"We'll have to wait and see."

 

To be continued