Boys Over Flowers- DBSK Version

Boys Over Flowers>> DBSK Version

Chapter 1

Hee-Young Shim stood in front of the Shinhwa High. She couldn't believe that she was here, this place was known for its prestige…and lavishness. Only people from the upper class of Korea were able to go there. She would have settled for an ordinary high school but her mother insisted that she go there instead.

Flashback

"You really should go there." Her mother told her.

"Why? I can go to another high school that's cheaper but has the same amenities you know." She said in an annoying voice

"Because…"

"Because…what?"

"Because…"

"Because?"

"Well…"

"Come on mom!"

"…"

"Mother, are you going to say it or what!"

"So that you can find a rich and handsome young man you can marry! When you get married to him, our financial problems will be over!" Her mother replied in glee.

'Typical mom…Ever since dad passed away, times have been kinda hard despite that I'm working to go to school and she working overtime." Hee- Young thought sadly.

"Honestly mother, that won't work. I'd rather work my off to earn a lot of money rather than marrying some rich guy I don't have feelings for." She said

"No. This will work. Call me crazy if you like, dear, but someday you'll be thanking me for coming up with this crazy idea." Her mother said with a grin.

"That's it! I give up." No use talking her out of it. Too bad they accepted my request for a scholarship.

End of flashback

Now, she stood in front of the high school. It was way bigger than she had imagined it. And the students were so… flashy.

Girls had the latest trends and fashion and brands and were very pretty.Also, the guys had their electronics and such...

How the hell will I fit in this damn crowd now? I mean just look at them. The way they act, the way they dress.

"Hey, Hee-Young! Ready for our first day of school?" Her best friend, Sun-Hee Kim , rushed up to her excitedly. Sun-Hee was also a scholar there but she was taking a different course.

"Hardly. I don't know how are we gonna get accepted by this kinda crowd." Hee-Young sighed.

"I thought you were a tough girl. This should be no problem for you." Sun-Hee said

"I know..but just looking at them kinda makes me wonder if I'm at the right place."

"You are..I heard that they only accept geniuses and rich here.. Obviously you're one since you got accepted here."

"Well…You got accepted as well. So that means that we're both on the same boat."

"Never mind me. What matters right now is you. You should throw out those insecurities of yours. I heard that this is one of the best high school in Korea!" Sun-Hee said happily.

"I guess so… I can't help but feel insecure. Maybe it's because I'm in a new school and I'm around people of a different class" Hee-Young said.

"You worry too much, Hee-Young. Do you know that?"

"So sue me for being a worrywart. Living under my circumstances will make you a worrywart as well."

"Whatever you say. Come on! School's about to start. Catch ya later!"

"See you later"

Oh joy. I wonder what adventures await me…

Hee-Young started walking towards her first class with a sigh…