Isn't Convinced

Desire To Live

"Where am I?"  She look around her surroundings. She felt like visiting a white world. Then the white background, vanished and replaced by a park. The road was like painted and getting farther. The park was decorated by lamps everywhere, making it shines bright like a diamond. "Tiffany? What are you doing?"  a gentle voice called her, and immediately take her attention. She looked at the tall figure with shocked expression. "Am I dreaming?" she tried to pinch her cheeks hard. But the park isn't gone, it even shine brighter. She smiled happily and quickly hug the man. "Where have you been oppa? I miss you" Tiffany snuggle her head to that  warm, welcoming chest. She smelled the scent deeper. "that perfume" she thought and tried to remembering all the fitures from that man. Afraid to lose him for the second time, she wrapped her hands tightly around that man. She didn't want this moment to last. She want this to last forever. She didn't even know when forever is. She just know forever also mean always. "What's wrong Fany? Miss me that much huh?" the man let out a chuckle that Tiffany consider as a voice from heaven. "Oppa" Tiffany pouted but then giggled. The man hold her hand and lead her to a beautiful dinner table. Tiffany gasped as if she saw the most beautiful place on the earth. Maybe more than earth. It's the most beautiful place in the world. The whole world. "Like it? The main concept is pink.. well because-" Tiffany cutted the man and hug him tight. "I love it"

 

"Hey, look at this food! Do you made it yourself?" Tiffany asked him while smiling sweetly. It's obvious that she forget that Kyuhyun isn't in this world anymore. "Well.. almost. Ryeowook-hyung help me a little" he admitted and rub the back of his neck. "Well, I never expected the EvilKyu will cook anyway" Tiffany joked as she eat the steak with fancy dressed in front of her. "Are you teasing me?" Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow to her. Tiffany just laughed. "Nah, oppa. this is good" She said as she keep eating the steak. Kyuhyun just smiled and watched this eyesmiled lady eat non-stop. "Fany, what if.." Kyuhyun trailed. Tiffany divert her gaze from the half eaten steak to Kyuhyun. "What if..?" Tiffany asked back. "If actually I'm never been here?"  Tiffany choked and looked at him confused with a big question mark in her head. "..What?" "Accept the fact Tiffany. Please" he begged as he hold Tiffany's hand. Tiffany started to remember what happened in the real life. A tear slipped her eyes again and she start to sob. As she sob, it's like the world falling apart. Kyuhyun slowly vanished into dust, and the world start to crumbling apart. "OPPA!!" Tiffany cried and cried, even though she know that it'll be no use already.

 

"Noona..."

 

"Noona? Gwaenchanha?" She slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes try to adjust the bright from the warm sunshine. "Ah, noona's awake!" D.O said softly, afraid that she will be scared. "Where am I?" a soft tone from her lips caught Baekhyun's attention that's sleeping on the table beside her bed. "You're in Baekhyun's house noona. You're fainted earlier" D.O explain gently. She nodded slowly. Her eyes barely opened, her soft breath makes both of them aware, afraid that Tiffany will do anything harm again. The sound of the birds chirping echoed trough out the room. "Am I?" she asked and looked up at them. "Noona, please don't do-" "Thank you. I didn't even know you all, but you helped me" a warm smile painted on Tiffany's lips. Baekhyun and D.O froze upon hearing her words. They smiled and nodded. "We have to  help each other!" D.O smiled wider. Tiffany looked at the window, observing the clear sky. "why are they so blue?"

 

"Noona! Let's have breakfast together! I already make breakfast. Maybe the house will be a little bit messy and loud, because B.A.P and EXO is all in the house" D.O rub the back of his neck awkwardly. Tiffany just give a faint smile before slowly got down from the bed. D.O helped her a little and both of them walk towards the dining room, leaving Baekhyun alone on the bedroom. "The scent is still here. Is it the scent of noona of your desire to die?" Baekhyun thought. He still didn't glad hearing the word 'thank you' from her. He still smell her desire to leave the world. "Why is it so hard to convince someone to stay alive?" He sighed before closed his book and leave the room. The book cover says, "Someone Important"

 

"Baek!" he heard Chanyeol waved at him from over the dining table. Baekhyun smiled a little and sit beside him, across Tiffany. The girl is now looking blankly at the table cover. There's nothing interesting there, but when people busy in their own world, everything is interesting. Even something ridiculous. "Like Daehyun yesterday, he keep looking at the toilet door blankly. When Youngjae asked him if he want to got to the bathroom, he snapped and shook his head" Baekhyun thought. "Here's the food!" D.O cooed while Himchan helped him served the food. "Noona, eat the soup too, you need more energy" Kai pushed the soup towards Tiffany. She finally snapped out from her own world and slowly looked up at Kai. Kai give her a warm smile. She looked down and start to eat her food, plus the soup Kai give her. "Why they is so nice to me? Do they want something from me?" Tiffany thought. "Mmm.." she mumbled faintly, catching their attention.

 

"Wae noona? Is it too spicy??" Zelo asked. "Noona, is it too plain??" D.O asked. "Or is it too hot?" Kai asked. "Is it didn't taste good??" Youngjae asked. "Is it too much?" Yongguk asked. "Or too little??" Baekhyun asked. "Noona, it's too salty?" Himchan asked. "Too sour noona? Because mine is" Sehun said, making they all except Tiffany glared to him. He always complain about his food anyway. "Is it too sweet noona?" Daehyun asked. "Does it feel weird?" Jongup asked with a frown. "maybe too much pepper" Suho said. "is it? Or maybe miss a few little thing?" Chanyeol added. Tiffany looked at them and smiled.

 

"It's good guys"

 

They all sighed in relief. They thought the taste is horibble for her. "You make me scared back there noona" Zelo said. She smiled a little and continue eating. "Why that smile never make me relieved? That smile is beautiful, I know. But it doesn't make me relieved." Baekhyun frowned as he looked at her. "Yah" Chanyeol poked him. "She's going to realise that you stare at her the whole time" Chanyeol whispered as he eat back. Baekhyun give Chanyeol a look and eat his food.

 

"Maybe I should go now. Bye. Thank you for everything" Tiffany bowed and walk off. "I still have a feeling that she still want to die though" Sehun said honestly. Baekhyun looked at him. "Nado" he said. "I think she already forget about it" Jongup give his opinion. "Me either. Her smile tells that. For me" Chanyeol agreed. "Chanyeol isn't that sensitive, he can guess it's alright. But from her stare, she still have that desire" Baekhyun thought. "I think Baekhyun-hyung know everything" Daehyun thought as he glanced at Baekhyun. "Hey, how about we go to the beach today??" Chanyeol suggested. "Cool!!" Zelo said as he high-fived Chanyeol. "Aigoo.." Suho and Yongguk shook their head. "But for once in a while it's a good idea. Come on hyung~" Baekhyun give Suho an aegyo. "If Tao was here, Suho-hyung will said yes right away" Baekhyun thought and do some aegyo more. Suho closed his eyes and sighed. "Arasso" he finally agreed. "If Suho agreed then me too" Yongguk nodded. "Besides, I want to have vacation too~" Yongguk sang. "YEAHH!! GOOD JOB HYUNG!" Zelo and Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun immediately. "Don't make me suffocated here!" He breathed out. Zelo and Chanyeol quickly pulled up. "Mianhae hyung~" they chorused and run to prepare their thing.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there~ I updated today because I was busy yesterday, sorry ><

Thank you for my six subscriber~

What do you think? Is Tiffany throw her desire to die? Or she still have it?

Baekhyun still isn't convinced guys!

Thank you for commenting~ Keep support me please >< Don't forget to subscribe and comment! I appreciate your comment!