blinded

blinded

All check, Seth re checks all her appearance on mirror perfect red hair wig of course pale make up and still y
She did this a lot and now she will do this like she always did
She always love how people always devastated after loosing people they love. and here she comes to trick them.
She opened the newspaper again 

" I still missed and miss ur warmth, Yunho. -raed who never forget you"

She rings the bell a georgeous man came open the door. He is handsome? beautifull? 

"Hi my name is Seth are you raed? I... I need time to talk to you about something"

And Raed lets Seth comes in. And after the maid served them tea, Raed opened the conversation

" So what i can help u Ms. Seth?"

" Hmmmmm I know you love Yunho so much.... but i need to tell you this i dont want to ruin your memorry about your husband but I really nedd to tell you this."

" You know Yunho? Tell me.... Nothing can makes me hate Yunho his love saved me alot from all sad thing burdened me.I missed him so much I cant imagine he left this world so fast."


Seth feels little bit guilty to go on with her plans but then she already planned this so perfect. she interviewed the shop owner near this shop asking alot about Yunho and Raed after made the owner drooling saw her y cleavage.

"I knew Yunho when he just started to knew you, we felt attraction but then we broke up he said he cant hurt you and i feels its better to let him go. cause he loves you more than me." said Seth.

" Yeah Yunho always loving towards me he never hurt me even once , he always patient and understanding me."

" Yeah i understand he told me alot about you but then..... after he left I was pregnant with his child. i dont want to ruin your and Yunho's happiness so i never approach Yunho anymore and hide that the fact I pregnant with his child. But then our child has a disease and need surgery i tried my best and try to saves money but it never enough. I came back to the city and want to meet yunho asking for his help but then ..... he already gone . I know I should just leave and should not come here but then I feels like I need someone to talk to."


Seth started crying easy for her to pretend crying afterall Raed is blind and cant see fake tears she using .Raed got silent and jen keep pretending crying

" How much you need to heal your kid?"

Seth sobbing hard..." About USD 10,000 and all i got just about USD 1,000. I dont know what to anymore."

"Wait here..." said Raed stading up and left her abit

Raed came back bring a cheque book, he writes the amount USD 12,000

" To who? Ms Seth? or u got familly name?"

"Deniz, Seth Deniz.. you dont have to do this Raed I broke your heart and ruin you memory about Yunho and..."

"NO it's okay Seth Yunho's child is my kid too and helping the kid will helping me too if you dont mind after the kid gets better please come here I want to know Yunho;s kid."

"I will come back here after all things got better Raed I promise."


After little talk about Yunho Seth excussed herself to go saying she cant be long cause her kid waiting for her. Seth smiled ing off with guilty she got USD 12,000 on her hand now. She know Raed wont mind giving this money Raed is a blind rich gay man who loves Yunho so much and wont mind doing anything for Yunho. She never thinks it will be this easy
---------

" Hi Shams that woman just go home.I gave her the cheque." Said Raed on phone

"Daddy!!! You gave her the money? you will tell bank to cancel the cheque right?"

"Nope i will report to police that she tricked me , people will feel sorry for me a blind man got trick by some announcer from local radio."
" How do you so sure dady she is that announcer."

"I recognize her accents although she tried her best to hide it."

" Btw dady when u will divorcing your new useless husband who keep spending your money on liquor and hostess?"

"Easy son it's easier kill him"

"Okay dady i need to go now. Lala keep nagging me to accompany her shopping,"

" hahahhaha ok give my loves to Lala and Noor and tell Lala to save a bit hahahahha."


then Raed hung up the phone and he trims his dog Jae. Jae kept barking when Seth there. Jae such a good dog he always tried her best to protect Raed from anyone


but he still miss Yunho his first dog who he really cant forget and love.