3

Dark Area [HIATUS]

 

"Someone bought you"

 

 

 

"WHAT?!" you jumped from your seat and grabbed his collar.

"Lower your voice. Someone bought you from this place" Mr Bang closed his eyes, preparing for your beat down.

"Who? Why? How much did he bought me?" you asked teary, the pain is just too much.

Never in your life you feel so..low. Being a e is low enough. But being sold?

*Just how low is my status in this world?*

"He told me--"

You cut his words again. "HE?! YOU SOLD ME TO A ING GUY?!" your emotions exploded.

Good thing the worker's room is soundproof, or else everyone will wake up and curious on what happen.

"Calm down ~~~"

"How can I calm down?!" you shouted at him, lowering your voice a little.

"I'll tell you the whole story, but promise me not to freak out, okay?" Mr Bang hugged you.

As soon as he hugged you, you feel warmed and started to cry, nodding your head.

Mr Bang... He's like a father you once have.

"So it all started at 6 PM yesterday.....

 

Flashback

Mr Bang was outside.

He wanted to open the nightclub.

When two man in a black suit, with suitcase came to him.

"Why hello there. Need any help gentleman?" Mr Bang asked in a sweet tone, well the shift hasn't started yet. So the act of being an abusive boss wasn't really necessarily.

"We want to have an agreement Mr Bang" one of them said and started to open his suitcase.

"And what agreement will that be?" Mr Bang raised a brow

"Just read this sheet Mr Bang" the other one said, giving him the paper from the suitcase

It wrote

 

 

                                                              Contract

 

This contract is to prove that the both party of this contract has agreed to:

1. Give or Sold Han ~~~ for all the money Han ~~~ 's seller has asked.

2. After Han ~~~ is sold, the rightful owner of Han ~~~ has the power to do whatever he like to Han ~~~

3. This contract has been agreed by the law, knowing Han ~~~ has none family member to take care of her/him

 

Agreed by

 

The Judge * accept/decline*                      Xi Luhan * accept/decline*                          Bang Min Soo * accept/decline*

 

 

 

"Who told you that Han ~~~ is for sell?" Mr Bang asked the two man, trying to calm himself.

"We don't know Mr Bang. Our boss has just told us to asked you to sign the contract. And as it said, we already prepared the money. If this is not enough, our boss has give us permission to take how much it cost from his bank account" one of the man bowed.

*Should I really sell ~~~ to this.. Xi Luhan? Our nightclub is a bad influence to her*

"Gentleman, what is your boss occupation?" Mr Bang asked

"He's the son of Mr Xi, the owner of the biggest company in Seoul and the richest person in Seoul, sir"

*I can see he will take care of her. I'm sorry ~~~, this is for your own good*

Mr Bang took the pen from the suitcase and accept the agreement.

"But can you give me a day to tell her the news? You see, she's a very.... hard shell" Mr Bang smiled sheepishly.

The two man smiled and nodded. "Just let her be ready tomorrow, 10AM. There will be a driver that will take her to our place. Thank you for your cooperation" the two man bowed and leave.

"Xi Luhan..... I trust you to take care of her"

End of flashback

 

"Xi...Luhan?" you asked feeling scared after hearing the name.

*What if he only bought me for.... that?*

Mr Bang only nodded.

"So, how much do you sold me?" you asked

"I didn't sold you"

"But you just said someone bought me"

"I give you to them"

"Isn't that the same as selling me to them?" you asked with a questioning tone

Mr Bang sighed.

"Seriously! How much did you sold me????" you whined

"........Free"

.

.

.

.

"FREE?! AM I REALLY THAT LOW TO YOU?!" you pushed your self off from his embrace

"Ani ~~~, I give you to them for free since if I give you to them with price, it's the same as selling you to them. But since it's free, it means I'm giving my responsibility of you, to them. I'm not that mean to sold a person you know" Mr Bang patted your head.

*So.. its include in positive or negative? Argh! I'm confuse!*

"Now rest first. I'm going to wake you up at 9AM. So you can pack, since there are only some clothes you have to pack. Maybe your favorite. Since the Xi told me they bought clothes for you" Mr Bang pushed you softly towards the door.

You opened the door and went out.

"And ~~~"

You looked back at Mr Bang

"Be a good girl" he smiled and closed the door

"Be a good girl? Is he joking?" you chuckled and went to your room.

You found Jinni is still awake and decided to tell her what you and Mr Bang just talked.

You told Jinni everything and she attacked you with a hug.

"I'm going to miss you ~~~" she mumbled, still hugging you.

"Me too, Jinni. I'm going to miss all of you" you said hugging her back.

She broke the hug and said that she will sleep first.

You decided to sleep too.

Once you were on your bed laying there, staring at the roof, you think of something funny and chuckled.

 

 

"I cann't believe I'm saying this, but.... I'm going to miss this hideous place too"

 

 


A/N

Actually, I don't know what a contract looks like so yeah-_-

And I don't know if that contract even exist.

But this is a fic anyways~

Sorry for the typo if they're any and grammar problem.

English is not my main language.

Thanks for all those who subscribe and even read this fic :)

Be updating next week~ See ya