Suddenly it's Magic!

The Cold Princess !!!

Theme Song:Suddenly it's Magic by:Francheska Farr                                                                 Myungsoo POV                                                                                                                                                                    I already take a bath because of that Jiyeon. She make me all wet.Aish! You! Park Jiyeon Why does I feel happy and forget all of my problems when I'm with you? Why does I always want to protect you from all of the danger?? Jiyeon My only wish is that you'll always be happy.Because I will never make you happy so as long as I can I will do so.Even do we are enemies, No No I can't Why I am saying this??? I should make Jiyeon fall for me to control her for the sake of Buhyeoh and to make father happy. Yeah that's it That is the reality and now I can easily make her fall for me. But why did I felt jealous when Jiyeon is talking to Woohyun.Maybe it's just because I'm desperate in making her fall for me.That's it. Aish! L you betetr stop thinking about those stupid things.Then I already went to sleep.                                                                                                                                                                                     Yah! Myungsoo wake up! Woohyun waked me up. Aish! Yeah Yeah! I told him. And then I already went to the sala.Yah! Myungie! Me and Woohyun will just by something in the store okay so just tell that to Jiyeon when she is already awake okay. Hyomin said. Okay.I told her. Yah! Myungpoop! Where is Minnie and Hyunie?? Jiyeon asked me. Ah your already awake.They just buy something in the store for us too. I told her. Ah okay. But I'm so hungry so I will just by something to eat just by the street okay.She told me. No! I will come with you. Why? Wait! Are you falling for me already Myungpoop huh??? Jiyeon teasingly asked me. No! Ofcourse not. It's j-us-t t-h-at.I utteringly told her.When she suddenly cut my words.Aish Wae! You love me. Jiyeon happily asked. Aish! Are you crazy? I told her. Hhahahahah I'm just joking Prince L. Okay then Fine. Youll come with me so Let's go.She told me as she pull my wrist. Were now outside the apartment and I ask her. Whya re you so happy? Ithought you are the cold princess of all the princesses? It's just I suddenly realize that I stop pretending that I'm cold because that truth I'm not.I'm just a simple girl who also have a easy to break heart. And also beacuse of you,Minnie and Hyunnie.My bestfriends thanks for eveything. She told me while were walking.And then suddenly, ~Ding~ ga ~ring ~ga ~ring ~ga ~Ding ~ga ~ring ~ga ~ring ga ring ding ding ding Tell me hey you want it boy I'll give you everything, want it I can be (whatever), Look at me(whatever)~ We can do(whatever)~  A baby guess who's back Jiyeon back in the game~ Put your hands up in the air(oh oh oh oh)~ I'll fill you up ,~ I'll engarave myself deeply into your heart~ Do it Do it Jiyeon time~ Scream so I can see~ Go more crazy so only you can reach me~ Hot Issue~ I'm a classic let me show I'll shatter common sense~ Hey What you thinking about yeaa~  A-baby guess who's back (oh oh oh oh)~ Jiyeon back in the game(oh oh oh oh )~ Put your hands up in the air(oh oh oh oh )~Do it Do it Jiyeon time~ Break it down Yo! Jiyeon suddenly raps. Hahahah Isn't that good? Jiyeon asked. Hhahahahhaah Your funny. I told her.Well honestly she really is she's not just rapping but also dancing. Cmmon let's sing, rap and dance together.Jiyeon told me. Wae? I don't want. Btw. Where did you get those? I ask her. Here. In this cellphone.Me and Hyomin download these songs and memorized it all.So will you do it with me already?She told me. Okay Fine. That sems fun but after we already buy icecream.I told her. Yeheey! She answered. Mr. Ice cream can I have my favorite flavor? The cheese flavor.I told the ice cream vendor. Woah! Myungpoop! You and Minnie have the same favorite flavor. Jiyeon told me. Yes Sir! The ice cream vendor answered. But for me, I like cookies and cream Mr. I ce cream. Hhahahah That's my favorite. Btw. Ice cream in the morning? Jiyeon asked. Hhahahah Well we have no choice Ice cream is the nearest food stall we can eat to. I answered her. Btw. You and Woohyun are the one that have the same favorite flavor. What a co-incidence! For the four of us. Hahaha... I answered her. We are now walking to go back to the apartment while eating our big Ice cream. Yah Myungpoop! Come on Let's sing, rap and dance now. Jiyeon told me. Ok then. I answered her while giggling.  Because I listen to my herat with one by one Oh Hey Hey Because I listen to my heart heart heart Before the dawn~ Before the dawn~ My heart isn't obsessed~Before the dawn~ Before the dawn~ I want to capture you no matter what~ Tell me hey you want it girl~ I'll give you everything, want it I can be (whatever), Look at me(whatever)~ We can do(whatever)~  A baby guess who's back  L back in the game~ Put your hands up in the air(oh oh oh oh)~ I'll fill you up ,~ I'll engarave myself deeply into your heart~ Do it Do it L time~ Scream so I can see~ Go more crazy so only you can reach me~ Hot Issue~ I'm a classic let me show I'll shatter common sense~ Hey What you thinking about yeaa~  A-baby guess who's back (oh oh oh oh)~ L back in the game(oh oh oh oh )~ Put your hands up in the air(oh oh oh oh )~Do it Do it L time~ Break it down Yo! I sang and rap. Hhahahah. Btw. What if we do a remix in the rap part let's make it myungyeon and then we will sing and dance together on the Ting- ga ring(2x) part and to your before the dawn. Jiyeon told me. Yes! Jinnie that will be fun Hhahahah. I answered her.~Ding~ ga ~ring ~ga ~ring ~ga ~Ding ~ga ~ring ~ga ~ring ga ring ding ding ding~Tell me hey you want it girl and boy I'll give you everything, want it I can be (whatever), Look at me(whatever)~ We can do(whatever)~  A baby guess who's back Myungyeon back in the game~ Put your hands up in the air(oh oh oh oh)~ I'll fill you up ,~ I'll engarave myself deeply into your heart~ Do it Do it Myungyeon time~ Scream so I can see~ Go more crazy so only you can reach me~ Hot Issue~ I'm a classic let me show I'll shatter common sense~ Hey What you thinking about yeaa~  A-baby guess who's back (oh oh oh oh)~ Myungyeon back in the game(oh oh oh oh )~ Put your hands up in the air(oh oh oh oh )~Do it Do it Myungyeon time~ Break it down Yo! Tell me hey you want it boy I'll give you everything, want it I can be (whatever), Look at me(whatever)~ We can do(whatever)~  A baby guess who's back Myungyeon back in the game~ Put your hands up in the air(oh oh oh oh)~ I'll fill you up ,~ I'll engarave myself deeply into your heart~ Do it Do it Myungyeon time~ Scream so I can see~ Go more crazy so only you can reach me~ Hot Issue~ I'm a classic let me show I'll shatter common sense~ Hey What you thinking about yeaa~  A-baby guess who's back (oh oh oh oh)~ Myungyeon  back in the game(oh oh oh oh )~ Put your hands up in the air(oh oh oh oh )~Do it Do it Myungyeon time~ Break it down Yo!  That was fun Hhahahah.I told her and then we laugh together.Cmon Let's go home. I told her. As I pull her wrist and we run together.                                                                                                                                                                                               How is it? Is this chapter okay?