Blind Love

The Cold Princess !!!

Theme Song: Blind Love by: Cnblue                                                                                    Jiyeon Hyomin Woohyun and Myungsoo were eating their breakfast together.Uh! Wait I will just get the pitcher for us Okay?.Jiyeon told the others.Jiyeon is already entered the kitchen and the pitcher of water is already on her hands.Bang!The pitcher that is in Jiyeon's hand were all spilled and her hand is bleeding.Ouch! It hurts.Jiyeon said.And Myungsoo,Hyomin and Woohyun immediately went to the kitchen.But Woohyun is the first one that is immediately with Jiyeon.Aish! Eotokke What will I gonna do I'm really sorry Woohyun.Jiyeon told Woohyun while biting her nails.Ah Jiyeon it's okay. Hahahh were the same I also do that when I'm scared and nervous.Woohyun told Jiyeon. What? Your also doing? What?Jiyeon asked.That! Biting your nails.Woohyun answered. Oh! Really.Hhahah.Jiyeon said.Jinnie what happened to you?Myungsoo asked.When he already went to the room.Ah I'm okay.Woohyun already give a first aid to my wound. Well While Jiyeon and Woohun were talking Woohyun is giving Jiyeon a first aid. Jiyeon What happened??? And Are you okay?Hyomin asked. Ah!I'm really sorry Hyomin.I didn't meant to do it.Jiyeon told hyomin.It's okay Jiyeon.Hyomin answered.Ah! I will just clean this mess.Jiyeon told them.No need Jiyeon.I will just be the one.Woohyun replied.No need.Jiyeon insist.Okay so If you already forget it, You have a big wound in your hand so I will just help you to clean this mess.Arasso?? Woohyun said.Okay Boss!! Jiyeon cheerfully said. On the other hand, Hyomin and Myungsoo were blankly staring to Woohyun and Jiyeon then to each other.They already finish eating breakfast and Jiyeon and Myungsoo were in-charge in washing the dishes.So Jiyeon and Woohyun just clean the mess.They already finish eating breakfast and Jiyeon and Myungsoo were in-charge in washing the dishes.Jinnie I'm sorry id I didn't clean your mess when your wounded.Myungsoo said.Yah! Prince L it's okay. You didn't need to do so.Jiyeon told L.Are you sure?L asked. Yep! Jiyeon,the cold princess is turning into a Cheerful princess maybe because of her new bestfriends. Days passed Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Woohyun and Hyomin became the best of all the bestfriends even do hyomin and woohyun sometimes think that jiyeon and myungsoo are weird.And days goes by,                                                                                                                                       Jiyeon's POV                                                                                                                                                   Yah! Myungpoop!!! I teasingly called him. Mwoh What did you say??? You! Park Jinnie!!! You'll pay for it! Myungsoo answered.Were in the garden that time.So he picked the hose and splash water at me. Yah! Park Jinnie How does it feel taking a bath in the garden.He told me. Yah! It will feel good if you will also try.!! So I picked the other hose and splash water at him. Yah Stop Jinnie Stop. Well that's the only thing he can do because I already turned off the water when I got a chance to do so. So Myungpoop!! Your dead!.I told him. Yah! I said Can you stop?? Can't you understand that?Myungsoo said. Never!!! Hahahah. I told him. Stop! Park Jiyeon Stop! Myungsoo said. Okay then. I answered him. But while they were playing together Jiyeon can see that Myungsoo's presence is becaming blurred.But she just didn't mind it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Myungsoo's presence is being blurred what is the meaning of that????Ok so that's for chapter 4 How is it??Is it boring??? Well I'm sorry if I cannot update early or on time.But I will do my best to update early and to make my updates longer.