Chapter 1: My Lonely Life

The Cold Princess !!!

Chapter 1 Theme Song:Lost in Love by: Taeyeon and Tiffany Snsd                      Jiyeon’s POV

“Gong-joo-nim (Princess Right?) The Queen wants to meet you. She told me to you to her room.” The Queens maid told me. “Aish! Yeah just wait I will go there.” I answered the Queens maid. “Neh! Omma what do you want?” I ask her. “My Princess, I would like to tell you that you should not go out of Sorabol, our palace because Me and your father the king should be the one to go there because we can scare our enemy away easily especially now that we got an information saying that the king of Buyeoh is not personally leading them.”The Queen told me. “Yeah I will just stay in Sorabol. I told the Queen using a sad tone. Well you’re always like that Mom. I told her still in a sad tone. “Mianhe (Sorry) my Jiyeon-shi.” Mom told me. “It’s okay Mom. Don’t Worry.” I said as I forced a smile to my mom. Your Highness our army is prepared and ready for departure. General Psy told us. “So goodbye my princess. Take Care.” She told me as she wears her mask to surprise the army.  “Goodbye!!! Mom!!! Take Care!!!” I told mom as I waved goodbye to her. I am now walking in the garden of Sorabol when I remember something.                                                                                                                     Flashback

“Omma!!! Where are you going???” I cried as I asked my mom. When I was still 7 years old. “Princess, Mom needs to go on a battle against Baekje.” She calmly answered me. “But Why Mom? Based on a book that I have read, the Queen should just stay at the palace.” I told her. “But Jiyeon, Mom is a warrior Queen. So I’m one of the leaders that are leading our army.” The Queen told me. “But Omma don’t leave me.” I pleaded to my Mom. “I’m sorry Jiyeon-shi. Mom needs to go now.” She told me as she gave one of my maids an order to make me stay away from her. I was now in my favorite place in Sorabol, the garden when suddenly there’s a kiddie boy that approached me. It seems like were in the same age. “Why are you alone? And are you sad???” He asked me. “I’m alone because my father and mother are on war. So that’s the reason why I’m sad”. I told him. “Oh so were the same. But what is your name?” He asked. “Uh, my name? Well, I’m Park Jiyeon the princess of Silla :)” I proudly told him. “How about you?” I asked him. I’m Byun Baekhyun. The great son of Marshal Yunho.He told me. Oh so your his son. I happily told him. Yep! His also on war like the Queen and King so I'm also alone like you. Because were alone, Can we be friends starting today Gong-joo-nim? He asked me.I don't know. Maybe you will not like to be my friend because I don't even have one friend. I sadly answered him. Yes! Even you didn't even have one friend. But Wait. If you will accept me as your friend Then I will be your first friend. He happily told me. Then Yes, Were now Super Duper Luper Friends starting today, Arasso? I answered him. Ofcourse. He happily answered me Again.I will call you Bad Girl because you don't even have one friend before we become friends.He teasingly told me.Yah but why? Because of that I'll call You Bad Boy. I teasingly answered him. Were always having fun together until we got 14 yrs.old. I went to their house and asked her mother Lady Yoona if can me and Baekhyun have fun in the city and she told me that, Baekhyun and his older brother Suho went to Gaya to train theirselves as  A good Hwarang someday. And she also gave me a letter that Baekhyun made for me and It says:                                                                                     Dear Bad                                        girl,                                                                                                                                          Bad Boy needs to go to Gaya to train well so please take care of yourself while I'm away huh? And I hope you understand that  train to Gaya because I want to be a great Hwarang that will Love and take good care to our beloved princess.                                                                                                                                                                                                        Your Bad Boy,                                                                                                                            Baekhyun                                                                                                                          Yah! Bad Boy! Why do you still need to leave me huh???I will totally miss you. I told the letter.          End of Flashback                                                                                                                                                                               Sometimes when my new friend Suzy my maid asks me why I become a cold person, I answered her maybe it's because of him. Baekhyun. I miss that guy so much. While remembering the reasons why I become a cold person, I didn't notice that Suzy and the royal guards are following me wherever I go when I just want to be alone that time. Well I forgot to tell them to stay away from me so I'll start now. So I told them that Yah!   Don't Follow Me. I commanded them. Yes! Princess! They answered me.                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sorry for the late,short and no Myungsoo here. I promise on the 2nd chapter there will be myungsoo already. And also thanks for subscribing to this story. Hoping you will like it :)