Final

That Bastard (그 새끼)

GD’s POV

I was in my condo. My chair was facing the window where I could see the lights of the city. A bottle of wine was sitting on the table next to me. I grabbed the glass next to it and I took the wine and poured it slowly in the glass. Swirling the red liquid before drinking it in one gulped.

Why for all of the people in this world. Why him? I thought. I was afraid to confess because, I might lose her. My mind is occupied by her for a moment. I was so tired staying there so I decided to breathe some fresh air outside. The truth is. I just wanna smoke and released my stress out. I stood and headed to the door as I grabbed my hoodie in my room. I walked in the nights of Seoul while I smoke. Inhaling the white smoke into my mouth and down to my throat and I blew it slowly. I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket so I quickly grabbed it. I looked at the screen with bunch of miss calls and unread messages on the screen. Most of them are from her. I read her messages.

‘Why aren’t you answering?’

‘Jiyong, I wanna talk to you.’ And so on. I ignored them even though I wanna reply her messages or call her back. I kept walking and my feet led me in front of the club. I was about to leave the place when the door of the club opened. My eyes got even wider when I saw the guy that I would never want to see that night. Lee Joon. I was right all along. My predictions were right. I saw him that he wasn't wearing the ring you gave it to him as he linked his arms to one of the dirty es in the club. Smiling to himself as he kissed that ’s forehead. He didn’t see me luckily for him. If he’d seen me maybe I would never even let him to even get up. I felt my blood boiling upon seeing this especially he was cheating on Jinah. My best friend or the person I really love since we were little.

“That bastard..” I muttered under my breath. My knuckles were turning white and I wanted to punch that damn bastard’s face until he couldn’t stand anymore. But for the sake of Jinah I wouldn’t do it since you never wanted me to even lay a hand on him.

Why can’t you see it? Your friends knew his reputation and they did even warn you, but you never listen to them even me your best friend. Why can’t you see it? I kept repeating it in my head.

Why are you so blinded with his sweet words?

 

I was sleeping peacefully in my room when I heard someone kept pressing the doorbell. I looked at the clock on the wall.

“7? Really?” I simply cussed quietly and headed to the door.

Ding dong, ding dong,

“Ok I’m coming will you i-” Before I could even continue when I opened the door. The person that has been keeping my mind busy is standing before me. Her eyes looked so puffy like she had cried for days. Still her beauty never ceases to amaze me. She’s still gorgeous even on that state of sadness.

“J-Jinah?” I said shocked.

“Jiyong!” Throwing her body into me and I suddenly lost my balance so my back landed on the floor while her hands were on my chest. “Why are you ignoring me?! You’re the only person I could talk to.” Her voice cracked. I really hate it when she cries knowing that I’m the one who made her cry.

“Sorry,” I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and wishing that I could hold her like this forever. Her scent soothes me. She buried her face on the crook of my neck. She cried and pouring all the pain on my skin. I didn’t care if I was drenched with her tears as long I could erase that pain temporarily. I would do it for her I couldn't stay ignoring her for too long. I couldn't.

“Jiyong, it hurts thinking that you’re ignoring me, please don't.” I caressed her back to comfort her.

“I’m sorry,”After minutes of staying like that; she got up and she apologized to me.

 

We were sitting at the living room and I brought her favourite hot chocolate. She held the mug around her slender fingers. She was staring down at the brown liquid without any facial expression. I looked at her with worried eyes not noticing my concern look on her. I could tell that something was bothering her. By looking at her at that moment; she wore her stoning face. I’ve known her since we were little kids and that expression tells me that someone or something is giving her a problem.

“Jinah? What’s wrong? Don’t you like it?” Her lips curled upwards and she turned to look at me. “It’s Joon?” I asked and I was praying it wasn’t him, but she nodded in silence. She sipped a little and she set the mug on the table in front of us.

“What he did to you now? I promise I would kill hi-”

“Jiyong! Why you can’t accept him?”

“How could I? When I saw him last night at some clubs in the city hooking up with those hoe’-”

“He’s not! He’s not that kind of guy!” She stood while her hands on her side turned into fists. Tears were threatening to fall again.

Why can’t you open your eyes?! Why are you blinded by him?! He doesn’t love you! He’s playing on you! Now, you’re getting mad at me? I wanted to say all those things to her but seeing her sad eyes I quickly took back my words.

“Sorry, it mustn’t be him I probably saw the wrong person.” I stood by her and I gave her a warm embraced. “You know that I love you right?” She stayed silent. Those words that I said, I meant it. “That’s why I’m over protective of you?” I felt her nod.

I love you more than a friend, Jinah. I even lied to you to make you feel better. Why? You don’t see me? Why you don’t understand me? I hate you for that. I hate this waiting. It’s killing me already.

“Jiyong, hope you understand me.” She said.

“I do,” Although, it hurts.

 

She stayed at my condo for hours and she told me everything about Joon and her. She told me that he’d been ignoring her calls and messages. He rarely even reply, he always tells her that he is busy. Yeah, busy with the other hoe’s. He’s been moody in the past few weeks. I asked her to go out and eat something, but she refused.

“Jiyong, I would like to spend my time with you here.” As she rested her head on my shoulder. She wrapped her right arm around my waist and hug me. I’m feeling jittery whenever she does this.

Why are you wasting your precious tears on that bastard?! What does he have that I don’t have? Why can’t I have you for all myself?

“If that’s what you want I’m okay with it.” I smiled and we watch some movies that day. After of hours of staying at my condo, she finally left with a smile on her face and she thanked me for always being there.  I smiled bitterly before I waved at her.

“I hope one day you will see it in your eyes. He’s deceiving you Jinah. How much longer are you gonna shed tears?”

 

Lizzy’s POV

Jinah or I called her Nana, were at the mall. I don’t get her, why she’s still staying with that jerk? She’s smart but when it comes to love. Her mind is not completely working. It was like totally brain dead. I actually prefer Jiyong over Joon. He’s a nice guy. I think I’m the only one who knows that Jiyong loves his best friend. One night at the bar where he’s working; Jiyong was really drunk. He was pratically throwing up things. I saw it with my own eyes. He shouted that he loves Nana, but he wanted to maintain their friendship, so he wouldn’t lose her. Good thing, only I and Big Bang were there. Witnessing the pain, he had been keeping for all these years. I only went there if I would ever see her there, but I wasn’t expecting to see that. Why she believes that Joon loves her? I hope someone could open your eyes and leave all the lies behind you. We sat on some benches around the mall as we placed our bags beside us.

“That was tiring.” Nana said.

“Yeah, ” I replied. A total silence after that, I tried to come up some ideas to talk about to. Then, ended asking her. “Nana, I think Jiyong likes you?” I said but not directly.

“Huh? Jiyong is my best friend. I think he doesn’t feel that way towards me. I think he likes Dara more than me.” I sighed at her answer. I really wanted to punch her sometimes.  

What did Joon do to you? Why are you so crazy in love with that bastard? I actually don’t trust him. Since, I’ve heard that he broke too many hearts already.

“What if Jiyong would confess to you?” I asked. She didn’t answer me quickly. She was in deep thoughts.

“I-I’ll think about it, but I like him though, but I know he likes Dara that’s why I never pursue my feelings for him. I have a boyfriend Lizzy so I’m setting my feelings aside. That’s only a crush not love I think? I am sure I love Joon.” I was surprised at her answer.

Nana, likes him? Why didn’t you wait instead? Jiyong is much better.

 

GD’s POV

I was at the bar while waiting for our turn to be on stage.  I’m a singer actually, my friend owns this bar which is Seunghyun or TOP as his stage name. My friends from college were working in this bar and of course we do have some other jobs too. I was at the waiting room doing my thing. I was composing a song. It is one of my hobby and I’m writing a song for our next new song. Youngbae or Taeyang walked in while he had two cans of beers in his hands.

“Yo bro, whatcha doing?” He asked as he offered the can of beer to me.

“Thanks,” I opened it and drank a little.

“Composing a song again? Let me take a look?” Before he could read it I flipped the paper and not wanting to be seen by anyone or him.

“Not now, but when I finished it I would show it to you.” He smiled.

“You're always like this.” He furrowed his eyebrows as he sat on the table opening the can of beer and drank it.

“You know me right?” He nodded. Then suddenly the door burst opened.

“Guys, we’re next.” Seungri said.

“Will be there in a minute.” I said as I put the paper in a safe place in my bag and the two of us prepared ourselves for the performance.

All of us five were now at the stage and all the seats in front of us were full. I scanned it with my own eyes when suddenly I saw a certain blonde who was sitting at the back. She wasn’t alone, she was with that bastard. They made up again. I felt a pang of jealousy and anger at the same time. He fakes smiles when he is with you, he’s brushing your hair, and touches your face. But he’s thinking another woman besides you. How could he do that to you on your back? It’s like a sin that can never be forgiven. I never noticed that I was gripping the mic hard in my hand. Seunghyun approached me and whispered.

“GD, I know what are you feeling now, but we don’t want to ruin this night? Right?” I breathe in deeply as I tried to calm myself. 

"Yeah," Then a man who works at our club handed in a paper to us. Daesung read it and one of the audience wanted us to sing Haru Haru. We sat on the stools of five in front and the song started. Although we were singing, my eyes were locked to them. I don’t wanna miss anything what if he hurts you again? That’s the first thing that came up in my head. She smiles at me but I never return it. I averted my gaze to the other audience and continued. I don’t wanna see what reaction she has after what I've done. The night went so quickly. I was at the waiting room again by myself packing my things up. I was so busy and I never noticed someone had entered the room. I looked back to see her standing by the door.

“Jiyong, that was a great performance.” She said. I smiled.

“You know me?” I chuckled although it sounded fake now.

“Can we go home together?” I raised my brow.

Isn’t supposed to be Joon taking her to her house? 

“Where is Joon?!”

“He left already. He has to go home to see his brother from America.”

Look, his brother is more important than you. He just left you like that?! I just kept my cool before I bursts out again and nodded dumbly. We were walking in silence on the streets. There weren’t too many cars now on the road. Since, it was really late now.

“Jiyong?”

“Hmm?”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” And before she could answer I noticed. She didn’t say bye to me instead she was still following me. We just passed the way to her home.

“Jinah, aren’t you going home yet?” She stopped and I look back.

“Can I stay with you for the night?” I frowned at her.

“But I’m a guy the people around us might think of you differently.” I reasoned.

“I don’t care, I don’t wanna go home.”

“Why?”

“My sister is at home now I don’t wanna argue with her. She will leave tomorrow anyways.”

“Jinah, she’s still your sister. Why you can’t go along with her?” Since her older sister started using those drugs and alcohol. She distanced herself from her sister. She was getting insults from the other people, so she started hating her. I only sighed and agreed.

We were at my condo now. We were watching tv at the living room I never said a word. I practically focused myself on the screen of the tv. I couldn’t get myself not to get mad at her. I kept repeating those scenes in my head. The way he acted like that with you. The way he touched your face I just couldn’t erase it on my mind.

“Jiyong, I know you’re mad.”

“I’m not.” I said coldly.

“Why are you being like this?” Before I could say anything harsh to her I headed to my room. “Why don’t you answer me?”

“Jina-”

“What did I do this time to make you like this? I knew you since we were kids, so I could tell whether you were mad or not.”

“Do you want to know why? Is because that bastard!” I couldn’t hold my suppress anger anymore it just went out naturally.

“Jiyong I thought we were over about this? Look, he was busy with his work last week. That was why he coul-”

“Why do you even believe that ? Huh?! He has been cheating on you on your back! Why don’t you ing believe me! Look, his damn brother is much important than his girlfriend!”

“Joon, isn’t like that!” She cried, without making our quarrelling to be longer; she dashes off to the door.

“Jinah!” I called. But she never even looked back. I contemplate with my anger before I decided to follow her. I saw her enter at the elevator and before I could stop it from closing. The door shut closed. There is only one elevator that we can use, so I've chosen the stairs instead. I ran quickly as I could. I didn’t care how tired I was, because I was worried to her. It was dark outside and people were at their respective houses now. I was worried. What if something happens to her? My mind was thinking about those scary thoughts. I managed to reach the main floor and I saw her running to the exit.

“Jinah!” She didn’t listen to me and I followed her.

“Jinah I’m sorry!”

“Jiyong, don’t f-” She accidentally bumped into a couple in the streets. I only stood there and waited what would happen next.

“S-sorry,” She brushed her tears on her face as she looked up to see Joon with a girl holding his hand.

“N-nana?” She stood there shocked before she slapped Joon on the face. It followed with her punches.

“Nana, I can- can explain! Ugh! Stop!”

“You damn bastard! Who’s this girl?!”

“Hey woman! What are you doing to my boyfriend?! Stop it!”

“B-boyfriend?!” She stopped. I ran towards him and punched him on the face. I was lucky that there weren’t people on the streets. Since people walked over here only at daylight not at night.

“I swear to God! I will kill you!”

“!” Joon shouted and he stumbled on the ground as I keep bruising his damn face. The two girls tried to stop me, but they couldn’t. Until when someone hugged me from the back and I stop from my actions.

“Please, Jiyong,” She sobbed. “Stop it now.” The girl he was with shouted at me.

“What’s wrong with you?! You just punched my boyfriend and you almost killed him!” His mouth was bleeding and most of his face was barely recognizable.

“Shut up! This bastard is cheating the both you! This girl with me is his girlfriend!” hang opened. He tried to sit but the girl swung her bag and it landed on his face.

“Jiyeon w-wait!”

“I’m done with you!”

“Jinah let’s go.”

“Nan-”

“Joon we’re done!” I looked back.

“That’s what you get,” I smirked and followed her.

 

We were now at my condo. She was still crying as I hugged her tightly in my arms.

“I should’ve” She cried. “Believed on you, I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok, it’s over now. Just forget that bastard.” I wiped her tears using my thumb. “Don’t cry anymore,” I kissed her forehead and I rested my forehead on hers. “It hurts me to see you crying like this.” I moved back and cupped her face.

“Jiyong, I’m sorry.” I shook my head and smiled.

“No need to. You deserve a much better guy than him.” A silence surrounded the atmosphere. “Let’s sleep you must be tired from all of these. You can have my bed and I will sleep on the sofa.” I stood but a hand grabbed my wrist.

“Hmm?”

“Can I sleep with you?” My eyes got bigger.

“No,” I answered immediately.

“Please,”

“Jinah, I’m still a guy remember?”

“But I missed it when we were sleeping together when we were kids.”She kept asking me and at the end I agreed. We were now facing each other while resting our body on the soft mattress. I’m happy that she isn’t crying anymore. I’m glad that Nzna decided to leave him. I smiled at her.

“You’re beautiful,” I chuckled. “But you’re bare faced is much prettier.”

“Yah! You know I don’t like showing my bare face to anyone. Since I’m going to sleep I have to wash it off.” She pouted. I really missed her like this. I really missed everything about her. Before she started dating Joon, Jinah was like this.

“Don’t pout, it doesn’t suit you.” I grinned. She punched my chest.

“Jiyong, I hate you sometimes I think it’s cute.”

“Cute your .” I laughed and she tickled me suddenly. I tried to stop her from tickling me. I couldn’t stop laughing and it looked like she was enjoying it.

“That’s what you get for not agreeing with me.” She flashed a smile.

“Hahahahaha, stop s-t stop!” I went on top of her and held her hands over her head while the other hand was supporting my weight. I was panting heavily and when I realized our position. I locked my eyes on her. We were silent. I noticed the way she looked at me was different from before. The longer I stayed looking straight on her eyes. I was beginning to get drowned from those brown eyes. I couldn’t stop myself from leaning down. She never stopped me either, so I continued and before I knew. My lips landed on her soft ones. I never thought this would happen, but it happened anyways. I was kissing her already. I was expecting that she would push me or reject me. But to my surprise, she responded to my kisses. I let go of her hands and I placed my hand on the side. She s her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I felt I was in heaven, I could feel too much bliss at that moment. I her lower lip as I asked for an entrance. She gladly let my tongue in. We battled for dominance, but before knowing who would win. I recoiled and I was panting because of the lack of air. I rested my forehead on hers still looking on her eyes and before I could stop myself.

“I love you….I love you, I know it’s not the right time to say this but I can’t hide it for too long. I’ve been in love with you since we were in high school I’m sor-” I was shocked when she pecked my lips.

“It’s ok, I see now that’s why you never dated any girls before.” She sighed. “I should’ve waited for you. I should’ve believed your warnings to me, but I was blinded by him. I felt stupid.” She bit her lower lip. “I-I thought you like Sandara?” I furrowed my brows.

“Why would you think of that?”

“Because you’re so close to her. You always talked about her before, so I thought that.” She paused. “You like her.” I chuckled at her cuteness.

“No, she’s like an older sister to me. She’s my Noona.” Then I went serious again, but this time. She kissed me fully on the lips. Then she broke the kiss first also.

“I like you too, but I will definitely learn to love you.” She smiled.

“Don’t force yourself, if you’re not still ready I’ll wait.” I said. I saw her shaking her head.

“Jiyong, would I do this?” She planted a kiss on my lips and she caressed my face. “If I don’t like you? And this?” She kissed me again and it was twice longer than the first one. I was speechless at her actions. “I wanna make sure my decision this time is right with the right man for me.” Then we gained another make out session.

End


This is my first time writing a Big Bang fic

Hope you like it though.

I know it...it was a rush hehe, ciao