Characters

Secrets of the Heart

 

 

i'd rather bend than break.
Minho
Runaway
single
human
mechanic
life hasn't exaclty been picture perfect, but he has made the best of it when he could. he's been alone since he turned sixteen, he is now 19. he managed to find work in an old run down car repair shop and he had been able to make friends with most of his coworkers and boss. 
minho is focused and is willing to work to succeed in his tasks and doesn't understand the notion of giving up. he's been through tough times, times he doens't exactly like sharing.

 

 

 the future is uncertain but the
end is always near.
hangeng
lone
SINGLE
white wolf
none             .
hiding for the past twentwy two years, hangeng has been in hiding since he was born. he lost his pack at a young age but he has been lucky enough to have survived on his own for so long. he's a kind young man, but often keeps a safe distance from both humans and other wolves. he doesn't want trouble and lives day by day. he believes he should remain alone, that's how he's been able to live and will continue to do so.

 

 

 hearts are easily broken and even
when they heal, you are never the same.
siwon
alpha
SINGLE
Timber wolf
Owner
he's been up and down in an ongoing rollercoaster and he has grown to live with the scars that come with being the owner of a small modeling company and is a model himself. siwon has had his fair share of heartache and thus learned to keep a wall around himself. he knows he should never care nor fall for the humans who killed them off, they only betray you at the end to save their own skins or greed.

 

 

 a person needs the drive to change
his own life in order to survive.
yunho
beta
SINGLE
black wolf
model
has been a model for six years and often is seen as a symbol along with his best friend siwon. he grew up with the other male and has learned that was matters in life is to survive and adapt to their surroundings and never letting the heart falter or grow weak.
nothing should ever become more important than surviving the next day. what matters is having the upperhand in the cruel world they live in.

 

 

 i will think for my reward i will
be in your bed that night.
changmin
delta
SINGLE
grey wolf
musician
having met siwon six years back, changmin became friends with him and yunho and joined the two wolf pack to make it a trio. he is a respectful young male, except to those he's close to. he is childish and fairly spoiled due to the fact that he had been the baby of the group for years.
he's skilled in hunting and tends to launch the first attack due to his impatience. he does however harbor a secret, a secret he knows he needs to keep to himself, especially when his object of desire seeks his help for mutual physical satisfaction.

 

 

i want you in bed; you are free
of me
for the rest of your time.
kyuhyun
Student
SINGLE
Human
performer
a studen who is working on the streets at night, giving physical pleasure to those who are willing to pay. his job is useful in order to pay rent, school, bills and also keep his physical needs in check. however, one night when a certain adonis waltz over and asks for service, he learns what true and blissful pleasure means and is hooked. but can he make keep lust and affection from merging? or will he simply be left on his knees broken when his fantasy learns of his affection?