Chapter 3

We didn't realize that HATE becomes LOVE!!!♥♥♥♥♥

(Sifany)

 

Siwon and Tiffany wallked around the super market. Siwon is keep staring at Tiffany.

"Fany-ah, is that you?"Someone asked. Siwon and Tiffany turned around and saw Wooyoung.

"Woo oppa, what are you doing here?"Tiffany asked.

"I just come here and saw you."Wooyoung said.

"Aw, that's great."Tiffany said. Wooyoung come and whispered Tiffany something. That makes Siwon angry.

"Jinjja? Okay, I will help you."Tiffany said. Wooyoung smiles.

"Siwon oppa, can you please excuse us? I will come back okay?"Tiffany asked.

"Arraso, go."Siwon said and Tiffany went away with Wooyoung.

 

(With Woofany)

"Wooyoung oppa, I am sorry for you. I can help if i can."Tiffany said.

"That's okay, Fany-ah. Ji Eun is your friend right?"Wooyoung asked. Tiffany nodded.

"I...I..love her but I think she like Yoseob."Wooyoung said sadly.

"Don't be disappointed oppa, Yoseob is just her fan boy and nothing more."Tiffany said.

"So, how about Taeyang? She might like him. She even kiss him on stage."Wooyoung said.

"Yah! oppa, I am her best friend and I know about her than everyone. She has the one who love. Taeyang is just his friend and Yoseob is his fan boy."Tiffany explained.

"So, who do he like? Thunder?"Wooyoung asked.

"Yah! stop talking noncence she likes no one except......."Tiffany shouted.

"Except who?"Wooyoung said.

"Oh my god! what have I said."Tiffany whispered to herself while closing .

"Who? Fany, who?"Wooyoung asked.

"Er, it is...it is....you."Tiffany said and Wooyoung shocked.

"Me?"He asked. Tiffany nodded.

"Why don't you tell me?"He asked.

"She ask me not to."Tiffany said.

"I am going."Wooyoung said.

"Where are you going oppa?"Tiffany asked.

"I am going to meet with Ji Eun."Wooyoung said and went away. Tiffany smiles.

"I am glad that you are okay with Ji Eun."Tiffany said and went back to Siwon.

 

(Siwon)

 

Tiffany left me, is she dating with Wooyoung? Did she like him? No, no. Choi Siwon it can't be, she likes only you. YAH! what are you thinking? Errrrr, I am going to crazy.  Then Siwon sit down thinking what might Tiffany doing with Wooyoung. Then Someone closed his eyes.

"Fany?"Siwon asked.

"Yeah, oppa. Mianhae for making you to wait."Tiffany apolgized.

"That's okay, Fany. I am happy that you come here."Siwon said.

"What are you happening oppa?"Tiffany asked.

"Aniyo, I am fine. Fany-ah. Do you like......Wooyoung?"Siwon asked. Tiffany looks at him and laughs.

"Do you jealous?"She asked.

"Aniyo, I...I just want to know."Siwon said and blushed.

"How can I love my friend?"Tiffany asked.

"Jongmal?"Siwon asked.

"Yeah, he likes Ji Eun."Tiffany said.

"So, who do you like?"Siwon asked.

"It's you, Siwon oppa."Tiffany said.

"Thanks you, Fany."Siwon said and hugged him.

 

(Seokyu)

Seohyun walked around the shopping mall and looked around something to buy. Kyuhyun follows her.

"Seo-ah."Kyuhyun called. Seohyun turned around and saw Kyuhyun. Her heart beating faster and faster. That's right, it has been a long time that she is in love ♥ Kyuhyun. But she thinks Kyuhyun doesn't interest in him.

"Aw, Kyu oppa. What are you doing here?"She asked.

"Nothing, it is just I feel bored and want to come with you."Kyuhyun lied.

"Er, I see."Seohyun said and went away. Kyuhyun followed her. Then Seohyun went into the shop that sells dresses. Kyuhyun followed her.

"Seo, what are you going to buy?"Kyuhyun asked.

"Umm, some dress. I need to wear dress in beach right oppa?"Seohyun asked and Kyuhyun nodded. Then Seohyun went near the wedding dress.

"Omo! Kyu oppa this is the wedding dress that I and Yong Hwa oppa wear in we got married. We have so fun there."Seohyun said. That's makes Kyuhyun jealous. Kyuhyun saw a photo. He looks closer to it.

Fans_celebrate_Yonghwa_Seohyun_s_300th_d

Then Seohyun went closer to him.

"Omo, oppa. Are you looking at this photo?"Seohyun said and Kyuhyun nodded.

"It is cool right?"Seohyun asked and Kyuhyun nodded. Then Seohyun buyed some dresses.

mEYC2202c-8.jpgBA2005_133200.jpg

Then they went out of the shop. Kyuhyun is silent.

"Kyuhyun oppa, are you okay?"Seohyun asked.

"Huh?"Kyuhyun asked while looking at Seohyun.

"Kyuhyun oppa, are you okay?"Seohyun asked.

"Yes, I am. Wae?"Kyuhyun asked.

"Nothing, you just act strange today."She said. Then they continued walking. Then suddenly Seohyun stepped on banana and is going to slip but Kyuhyun grabbed her hand so she fell on Kyuhyun. Her lips crushed on his. They two shocked and still living in that position. Seohyun quickly stand up and looked away. Her face is red. Kyuhyun smiles.

"Sorry, oppa."Seohyun apologized.

"That's okay, Seo. You know...I like that."Kyuhyun confessed.

"Oppa, you mean...."Kyuhyun cutted Seohyun off.

"I like you, Seo Joo Hyun."Kyuhyun said.

"Oppa."Seohyun called.

"I like you since you guys debut."Kyuhyun said.

"Me too oppa, I like you."Seohyun said and Kyuhyun hugged him.

---

That's all for today!

Thanks you for supporting!

---