V.I.U Very Important You

Fiction in Fiction

Junhyung eyes became a bit teary. He walked up to the door of the balcony. It was locked. He looked at you & placed his hand on the glass door. You didn't know he was there. You looked down at the streets with tears dropping because of what happened to Junsung, & what happened to Minah.

 

Junhyung quietly & slowly unlocked & slid the door opened. "Like I said Minah, I'm sorry..." you said without turning. You looked up at the sunny sky. Junhyung dropped a single tear in each eye. He slowly walked up to you & stood closly behind you. He sniffled & hugged your waist & rested his head on your's...

 

You could smell his cologne. It stayed quiet & the wind blew both of your guys hair. You didn't know who it was. Junhyung let out a deep sigh that sent goosebumps down your spine.

 

"M...Mianhae..."he said as tears fell, "...I missed you..." You knew. More tears ran down your cheeks. You slowly turned around, looking at his chest, then slowly looking up...He changed completely...

 

You gasped softly, covering your lips, looking into his eyes, "J-Junhyung...?" you cuffed his cheek. He placed his hand over your's & nodded. You sadly smiled & wrapped your arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around your slim waist again. "I missed you..." you said repeatiously. Junhyung brushed your burning black, red hair. "Mianhae, really. Mianhae ..." Junhyung said .

 

He pulled you back & looked into your eyes, "Where were you? It's like, why do you keep running away from me?" Junhyung said jokingly. You couldn't look at him because he was extreamly handsome, so you rested your head on his chest, "I don't know...Mianhae..." you didn't know what to tell him.

 

He felt your neck & felt metal. His finger followed it around your neck & he pulled it out. It was that star, moon & diamond necklace..."I'm glad you're still wearing it..." He said. Your hand shakingly reach to his neck & pulled out his, "I thought you would forget your's..." you said, not looking at him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cReKoxdTMo4

 

 

He wiped your tears & held your head looking at him, "Why aren't you looking at me?" he said laughing.  You just smiled & went inside, "It's because the sun is behind you." you said as an excuse & layed covering your face on the sofa. He went inside & closed the balcony door & sat beside you. He tickled your neck & you flinched. He did it again & you flipped over laying on your back & covering your face with the pillow.

 

"Why aren't you looking at me ~" he whined with aegyo & rested his head on your stomach. You laughed & flinched, Minah & Junsung came out of the room. "Woah, what are you guys doing?" Minah said covering her eyes & looking all surprised. You both sat up, "Junsung-ah, your alright?" Junhyung said laying back. Junsung nodded.

 

"So. What do you guys wanna do today?" Minah said taking a seat. "Didn't you say it was hot?" Junhyung leaned on you, poking your cheeks. "No...when did I say that?" you said making a blowfish face. "Alright then. Let's go ~ !" Junsung said throwing his body on Minah. "AH ~ That hurts !" You got up & grabbed your suitcases. Junhyung came in & helped you carry one of it.

 

You & Minah walked out of the hotel first & checked to see if there were any fans around. You both got into the car & you texted Junhyung that there was no fans. They quickly hid their faces & ran into Minah's car. You & Junhyung sat in the back. Minah the music & Beast song played. It was Beast - V.I.U. 

 

"__________ did you see Hyung dance this song?" Junsung teasingly said. "What dance? We didn't dan...Oh..." Minah & Junsung laughed. Minah watched it before with Junsung. "What are you guys talking about?" "Nothing ~" Junhyung said again leaning on your shoulder. Junsung took out Minah's laptop she kept in her car & searched for it. 

 

"Yaah ~ Don't do it !" Junhyung said. Junsung found the video & it began to play. Junhyung covered his face & with widen eyes he used hand motions, "Alright, just letting you know, I wasn't the only one that is crazy." You both watched the video & you laughed your off, not just because of Junhyung, but also Doojoon the most.

 

"Yeobo, does that lose my image ~" Junhyung whine again. You nodded & squeezed his cheeks with your hand. "_________, I'll drop us off at my house so we can leave your stuff." "Okay..." you said playing something on her laptop. You played one of your favorite song of Beast, Say No.

 

When you saw Junhyung rap you couldn't stop smiling. Junhyung cleared his throat & you looked at him, "Do I look better in person or in there?" he asked crossing his arms. "It's obviously in person." you said smiling & blushing like crazy. You felt like a total crazy fan now. Junhyung saw your cute eye smile again. He missed it a lot. He rested his head on your shoulder & rapped his part along.