death

Lemon (fairytale)

 ,Jinyoung finally got on road for his journey and wandered the country searching in every village and town for his desired bride but none can be found until one day he heard from some fishermen about an island where three witches live and control everything  ,curiosity took over him and he decided to go to that island but no one helped him except for an old fisher man who gave him his boat and told him "young man that island is where all joys and sorrows are born but be careful on your way cause I am not stopping you from finding your way"  The man`s words kind of confused him but he didn`t care about it and went on his way to the island.
When he reached the island he saw nothing but the green herbs and trees around he wandered around for days not finding anything until one day he passed by a cave and he heard some strange noises coming from inside of it he was hesitant at first but decided to enter it eventually, as he was walking deeper and deeper the sounds kept getting louder and louder and they were getting clearer with each step until jinyoung finally reached a door ,finally he decided and confidently stretched his hand to the door handle to open it.
The room was all dark and there was only small amount of light coming from a hole on the wall and at the corner of the room he saw a lady dressed in black from head to toe in front of here there was a large painting , the weird thing was that the the painting had so many faces drawn on it and the weird voices he heard earlier were coming from the paintingand every few seconds the dark lady would make a tear one of the faces off the painting but the painting would renevete and another face would appear on the same spot.
there were faces of children elders and anyone you can think of ,jinyoung got scared and wanted to get out as soon as possible and when he was about to stop the lady stopped him saying:
"stop"jinyoung freaked out ,he wanted to remain unnoticed but luck didn`t seem to be on his side that day so he decided to face the dark lady , he stood close to her and said"wh are you?" the woman didn`t answer and continued doing her job so he descided to ask her "what are you doing here" but when he heard no answer he descided to get out of there and again just befor he got out the woman started speaking and said:
"i am jiyoung or death as i am known and as for what i do those are the spirits of everyone in the world and my job is to kill them when the time comesas for your wish maby you can go to my sibiling in the north of this island cause he is life and he is probably more capable of helping you do it '
the prince took the chance sying "thank you" and got out of that place as soon as he could

A/N:btw the death is gd

  .