Other Confession

Mesmerized by you

 

Your POV

"Kim ______.." suddenly there's a boy called my name when i'm with my friend in front of the school gate after school.

"Yes?" I answered as i searching to the voice. You can say that the boy is handsome enough no no i mean he's so damn good looking boy. "Can I help you?" I continued said as i observe him from head to toe. KYAAAAAAA~ i screaming in my head but pretend to act as normal as possible. Tall body, pointy nose, v line, oooo God how come you create another pretty boy besides Minhyun??

That boy whom i don't know at all just bitting his lips, glance at me, blushing and the next thing he do is the most embarassing yet lovely and sweet thing for me.

"I'm in love with you!! Please be girlfriend, Kim ______!!!" He said while give me a bouquet of rose as he kneeling in front of me.

I frozen.

How can't i, he, the other heavent sent besides Minhyun said that he loves me and want me to be his girlfriend!!!!
Yaaa.. i dont even know you....

"I know that you don't even know me." He said that like he can read my mind. "So, let me introduce myself. I'm Taemin, Lee Taemin.. I always looking at you since couple months ago. Can I be your boyfriend? Your friends there said that you still don't have a boyfriend, so can you give me a chance?" He said as looking straight to my eyes.

Now its my turn to blushing.

I can feel that my face become red from his confession. When i snap back to reality i see my friends, my classmates, students from our school around us. Wait, he said my friends said that I dont have a boyfriend? Who?? I immediately looking to my friends direction Jung Sohee and Ahn Soojung. They smilling and their mouth said 'said yes'. How could they-.. Oh well, they dont know my relationship with Minhyun too, Im forget. Minhyun.. wait.. Minhyun,where is he? He nowhere to be found. I guess there's another confession for him. Sigh...

"I guess ______ here freeze due to schockness about your sudden confession." Sohee said while hold my shoulder.

"You should know each other first so then slowly love will blossom between you guys.. But, for your info, you are her type since forever.. So don't worry.." Soojung said while grinned.

I just awkwardly smile to him, and i can see his grin from ear to ear.

"Let's be friend first. Is that okay?" Taemin said still smiling.

"Eng.." I answered him with humming and smiling.

 

 

Minhyun POV

 

"I bet she will take Taemin as her boyfriend." I heard some student said.

"You know what? That Lee Taemin is one of Kingka in Daewon High." Another student said.

"Daewon? He must be so rich and smart." Daewon High School is the most elite school in Korea. There’s only two kind of people that can get school in there. First, they must be a genius student, second, they must be come from the very whealthy family.

"Not only rich and smart. In his school he called Shin because his perfect face, perfect grade, perfect attitude, and his whealhty." 

"She must be a very good person in her past life that can stole an angel's heart like Lee Taemin." They continued to chattering while I feel uncomfortable about the subject. I walk aeay from the crowded and took a glance towards ______'s direction, I clearly see that she smiling to him. She will not do anything that makes me mad at her. She loves me so she will never look any other guy besides me. By that though i leaves the crowded to go back to home.

----

This place is ______'s favorite place, Namsan Park. I saw ______ reading manhwa in her usual place. "______-ah" i called her, but she didn't hear me. I run to her when i want to hold her hand, someone blocked my way and grab ______'s hand. He take her away from me while.holding hand and smiling happily but I can't clearly see who's that person. "Yah.. Kim ______" i called her once again but she ignored me and continued to walked away from me. I grab her hand so then she can face me but she gave me a cold look shook off my hand and walked away again. "Yaaaaaaaaaaahhh.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

=========================================================================================

 

Chapter 2 finish.. ^^

Sorry for the grammatical error~ 

Hope you enjoy to reading this fic~ 

XDD

 

Here is Taemin for you~