Your Charms

Mesmerized by you

 

-Minhyun POV-

"Minhyun oppa, c-can i talk t-to yo-you?" A girl talked to me with a blushing face. I look at her name tag 'Lee Jihye'.
"What are you wanna talking about, Lee Jihye-sshi?" I asked her.
"C-can we talk p-privately? Only y-you and me,o-oppa." She said. Another confession,huh? I thought.
"Ok. Let's go." I said as I took a glance towards 'her'.

 

 

 

-Your POV-

His name is Hwang Minhyun. We can said that he is a trouble maker in school he often fighting with a guy sometimes with bunch of people but he got number 1 in academic and sport. He’s so smart and the MOST important is that he is SO GORGEOUS. Almost everyday there's some girls will confessed to him. Every girls will mesmerized by his charm, including me.

My name is Kim ______, I'm at my second year in high school and that gorgeous-thing Hwang Minhyun is my classmate and my boyfriend. No, you're not read that word wrong, it's true, he is MY BOYRIEND and i am HIS GIRLFRIEND.

‘Why?’ ’How come?’ ‘ Why me?’ You guys must be asked that thing, well actually i don't know either. He confessed to me when we were in first grade second semester and ofcourse i said yes since he handsome and all. But lately, i'm getting sick of him. He want that this relationship to be a secret, the reason is that he don't want i getting hurt by his fans. Tch, this narcist-gorgeous-thing! Fans my !! I getting sulk with that but here i am still as his girlfriend after 9 months we have this hidden-relationship.

 

 

-Minhyun POV-

"______.. sorry, i'm late." I said to her. Today is our date, she waiting for me at the usual cafe we usually come.

"Yaaaaa... what took you so long?!! Another confession again??" She said no scratch that the right word is she yelled at me. You think she mad at me? No no no. She just yelled and sulk not mad at me.

"Sshhh.. Can you talk and not yelling everytime we meet? I will be deaf if you do that often, 바보 (stupid).." I said as i poke his forehead with my finger and she made a face like usual.

"Appologize at me then.." she said while smiling. Her mood swing is so amazing isn't it? Before, she sulk and yelled but one second after it she smiling like an angel like this.

I moving my face towards her and peck her cheek. "Did you forget that i already apologize to you right after I entrance this cafe, 할매 (grandma)?" I said and pinch her cheek.

"Yaaaa.. Don't call me like that! I'm still young,you know. And it should to be you who called 할배 (grandpa). You more older than me so that fit you more.." she said and peck my lips lightly, punch my shoulder and walk away from the cafe.

I blushing by her act, by her peck. ______, she like to have a skinship she's the one that hold my hand at the first time we had a date 9months ago. I first meet her when i'm at junior high school, that day i had a bad injured when my seniors beat me badly. That day i had a fever but i force myself to come to school that day, but after school my condition getting worst, my friends offers to take me home but i reject, i wanna go home by myself that day. And on my way home my senior or so-called enemy of NU'EST my gang, beat me with baseball stick from back. I collapse, i feel i will died that day until someone's voice wake me up, wipe my blood and scars then called an ambulance. I try hard to open my eyes, and all i can see just her face and i can heard her lovely voice. I fall for her since the first time i saw her. Sometimes you meet someone and before you know their name, before you know where they are from, you know that sometime in the future this person is going to mean something to you. That's what i feel towards her, Kim ______.

"Yaaaaaa.. 빨리 와 (Come here quick)!!!" I heard her called me.

Snap back to reality, I run to her then put my arm on her shoulder. Here she is, the one who saved my life and the one who stole my heart away from the first time, walk beside me, talk to me, smile to me even though sometimes she will yelled at me I still want to treasure every moment with her.    

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n.

Hiii..

Done with the first chapter..

This is my second fic about NU'EST Minhyun, hope you like the first chapter from this story..

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling..

Thanks for reading.. ^^

Comments and feedback are welcome~ ^^