I

Finding Oh Sehun

It's been two days since you left.

I'm still working on a way to give these letters to you, maybe I'll give them to Jongin in case you're still in touch with him and he'll actually give them to you.

I miss you, and it's been really quiet around here. I don't like it. So I've decided that tomorrow I'm going to Changwon and I'm going to find you.

I love you, Sehun-ah. Wait for me.

Chanyeol



It was 8:46 in the morning. The air was cold and crisp against his skin as his migrane thumped against his skull. Rarely did Chanyeol ever wake up that early. The horizon was painted dull grey and Chanyeol blew puffs of air from his mouth waiting for the bus.

It would take two hours to get to Changwon from his current residence. It was now 8:50 in the morning. Chanyeol could see the headlights emerge from the haze, the announcer finally calling all passengers that are boarding train 236 to Changwon to be prepared. He picked up his bag that contained a few outfits, food, and other necessities. The booth was filled with old women that were on a journey to see their dead husbands, businessmen that used this route as their daily routine and then there was Chanyeol, the guy that was chasing after the boyfriend that wasn't even guaranteed to be there.

He took his seat quietly, putting in his ear plugs to drone out the conductor. Chanyeol saw the scenery slowly start to reel by, like an old film of trees and mountainous terrains. He counted the minutes that had passed and his eyelids felt heavy, mind becoming a temptress who's name was sleep.

-

He held Sehun in his arms, cute smiles plastered to both their faces. Chanyeol grins impishly, placing butterfly kisses down the hollow of Sehun's neck.

"I love you, you know that right?" Chanyeol whispered against the heated flesh. "I'd never leave you."

Sehun smiled, nodding in return. "You know I can't stay though, Chanyeol."

The older male's face paled, and he sat back to look at his young lover with a puzzled expression. "You can't stay? Why?"

"Because you don't deserve me."

Chanyeol didn't understand, and he held tightly onto Sehun. "What are you talking about?"

He didn't respond. He started to fade away instead, skin becoming transparent. Chanyeol panicked, grabbing at the air until he couldn't see Sehun anymore. He cried out, angry tears b his eyes.

-

Chanyeol woke with a start, sweat pooling above his eyebrows and his breath ragged. He pulled out his phone, checking the time and realizing he had been sleeping for nearly the whole train ride, and they were due at the station in fifteen minutes.

He took a breath, shakily running a  hand through his hair. Ever since Sehun stormed out, he's had nightmares of various situations where they'd start out happy and it'd end in someone leaving.

Pulling the ear phones out of his ears, he sat up and and realized it was ten minutes until they were due to pull in the station.

-

When the train stopped, Chanyeol's heart was racing a mile a second. He didnt even know what he would do if he were to see the younger, various scenarios appearing in his head. Every blond head he saw freaked him out, stomach sinking painfully as if he'd been kicked repeatedly in the same spot. He didnt know what to think. He figured it would all come to him when he saw him, but he had his doubts.

"Get it together, Chanyeol." He whispered to himself, ridding himself of the sweat on his face with his sleeve. Chanyeol made his way off the train, shaky knees helped him wobble his way down the stairs and to the flat cement on the outside.

He didn't know where to start. The park? His mother's house? He couldn't think properly with his heart beating in his throat. He felt like he was going to be sick.

He found out where to go first: The smoke ridden bathroom, third stall on the left with his head in the toilet.

-

Chanyeol walked out of the bathroom, hand wrapped around his abdomen in pain. He wasnt even sure he could hold up his bag properly, but he wouldn't let a minor setback keep him from finding Oh Sehun.

He continued walking forward, his vision blurring with the sea of people. They were all blending together and looking the same until he spotted a head of blond hair not too far from him. His heart had stopped and he could feel his mouth become dry and his stomach started flopping again.

It couldn't be him, could it?

His feet slowly dragged themselves towards the man, his mind racing to the point where his headache was back again in full blast. Chanyeol's hands reached out when he was close enough, bony fingers curling around the man's shoulder and gripped tightly, his whole body trembling when he turned around to see who was shakily holding onto him.

Chanyeol could feel his face drop when it wasn't Sehun.

"Can I help you?" The man's voice was smooth, and his face looked young. Chanyeol could only guess he wasn't much older than he was.

"Oh, um. No-no I'm sorry. It's just I thought you were someone else and I wasn't sure so I came up and wanted to make sure. I'm really so-"

"It's alright," The blond male giggled, waving his hands. "It happens. I'm Luhan, by the way." He introduced himself, bowing a little.

"Ah, I'm Chanyeol." He bowed in returned, rubbing the back of his neck.

"So, Chanyeol, what's up with the suitcase thing?" Luhan asked, pointing to the brown leather bag slung over his shoulder. Chanyeol's face heated up a bit.

"Oh, no reason, just bringing along some necessities for a trip." Luhan nods, smiling to himself and directing him to sit with him on a bench.

"So you decided to stay here in Changwon? Do you have family in town?"

Chanyeol shook his head, squinting his eyes at the sun. "Not exactly. I'm just here to try and find someone."

Luhan's face held a confused smile, tilting his head a little. "Who are you looking for?"

"My boyfriend. Well, ex boyfriend I guess." Luhan's mouth formed an o shape, mouth contorting into a sympathetic smile. "Yeah, it's a long story." Chanyeol said, laughing a bit sadly, making the blond boy nod.

"Maybe one of the shop keepers around here have seen him. I mean, we don't get a lot of tourists and everyone knows all the locals. What's his name?"

"Sehun, Oh Sehun."

Luhan's face was swiped blank, and his eyes grew three times their original size. His posture became a little straighter when he spoke. "Sehun was here a couple days ago," He said quietly. "He's a good friend of mine and he stopped by and was telling me how he got himself into a bad situation and was finding a place to move."

Chanyeol's face changed with Luhan's words, and he leaned closer with each syllable. "And?"

"He said he planned on being in Yongju by tomorrow afternoon." Luhan said quietly, backing up a little. Chanyeol sighed heavily, sitting back against the wood of the bench. "I offered him a place to stay and I tried to talk him into just going back and talking to someone. But he insisted on going to Yongju so I gave him some money to help out and he left." Luhan said, twiddling his thumbs and staring at the pavement. The younger boy chewed on the inside of his lip, nodding slowly as if to say that he understood.

"The next train to Yongju leaves in about five hours."

Chanyeol patted Luhan's shoulders, thanking him sincerely before making a run to the ticket counter, shelling out more money for a ticket that would take him even farther away from his place of origin and even closer to his home.