Prologue.

Finding Oh Sehun

Sobriety.

 
A word Park Chanyeol had become familiar with in the past couple years as he downed one too many bottles of liquor. Sehun had had enough of his boyfriend's habit, and desperately needed Chanyeol to come clean.
 
Two years and eight days.
 
He was free for two years and eight days and had yet to even taste a drop of what he used to love most, and with that, Sehun trusted Chanyeol to go out with a few friends from university to catch up and look back on a few virtuous memories from the past. 
 
Sehun trusted him enough to let him go. Enough to hang out with his old university friends because he only expected memories. He knew the consequences, but didnt expect it to happen again.
 
Old habits die hard.
 
Sehun should not have been so naïve. 
 
The latest incident of his boyfriend bursting through the door in a drunken haste had Sehun packing his suitcase. It wasn't until after the slamming doors and angered voices had been silenced that Chanyeol yelled in frustration, breaking a vase or two, and Sehun's words really sunk in.
 
"Don't come looking for me. I don't want to be around you right now." 
 
Chanyeol cried, sinking down to the floor and collecting his own salty tears in the hand pressed to his face. He desperately searched the apartment for paper and a pen as he started to feel the affects of being alone.
 
It took Chanyeol nearly fifteen minutes for him to calm down enough to scribble out words as stray tears were dotting the lined paper. Messily, he scrawled across the paper with his shaking hands:
 
Sehun-ah,
 
I don't know where you are, I don't know how this letter will reach you. But it's only been half an hour and I've realized that I'm stupid, and I need you. I'm coming to find you wherever you are. I need you. 
 
Chanyeol