Baozi Effort

Baozi Efforts

YOUR POV:

 

He’s never been the short-tempered type, he’s not picky at anything, and he’s very friendly and very adorable. He’s now debuting as a member of an internet sensation group called EXO. As his girlfriend, I am very proud of him. All his efforts, sacrifices, tears and sweats have not been wasted. Sometimes, he’ll end up in my house even though it’s late just to relieve his stress. Sometimes, he cries all his problems to me. I’m the only person he can show his weak side to.

 

“Yoo Ri-ah! Your showcase ticket came along with mine” My groupmate; Eun Hae told me. She’s also my bestfriend and Minseok’s cousin.

“Ne~ Gomawo…” I thanked her as she handed me my ticket.

 

The showcase is on the 8th day of April. The very same day I will debut as a singer. That means…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I have to choose, between my career and the person I love. I love singing, I can’t deny that. I’m in SME because of that. I’ve been training for almost 5 years, same as Minseok. That’s how we end up together. We’ve been together for 3 years now, my parents aren’t here that’s why he’s the only one I got and so far, he’s the person I want to spend my forever with.

“Have you receive your ticket?” Minseok asked over the phone.

“Ne~ Gomawo~” I thanked him.

“you can come if you want to and only if you can.” He said. I knew what he means.

“Ne~” was the only thing I could answer.

“You still have rehearsal tomorrow~ you better take a rest.”

“I will~ You too, okay?”

“Ne~”

“Goodnight~ I love you.”

“I love you too~”

Minseok’s POV

 

I want her to be with me on that special day of my life. Moreover, I’ll be proposing to her. Even if she only sees me backstage. I want to be in her debut but she doesn’t want me to go since I’ll be debuting too. Things are very complicated right now. I don’t know what  to do. I really want her to com but I don’t want to bug her. What if she gets angry? She’s the only one I got. She’s the reason why I’m still here. I forget how tired, stressed and angry I am whenever I see her. She taught me how to be patient. And how to fall in love.

No one’s POV

“Is she here yet?” Minseok asked Eun hae.

“I still couldn’t see her. But she said she’d come no matter what.” Eun Hae replied.

 

“Please welcome EXO!!” Leeteuk introduced as all of EXO members went out to meet the crowd.

 

Everyone introduced themselves. Minseok bowede to the crowd for it was his turn to introduce himself.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo~ EXO Xiumin imnida~” he said.

 

Minseok turned to one banner, rather than ‘XIUMIN’ being written, the banner says ‘MINSEOK’. Minseok’s face lightened up when he saw you in the crowd cheering for him. He was happy to be welcomed by the fans but seeing you there only made him a lot happier.

“Congratulations” You said.

 

He smiled at you as he embraced you in his arms and captured your lips with his.

 

“Thank you~” He said. “How’s your concert?” He added

 

You smiled as you shook your head which made him lose his smile. A single tear fell from your eye. He wiped them away and embraced you once again. Your concert didn’t happen at all. You lied to your manager that you weren’t ready to debut yet so he pushed your debut 2 years from now.

 

“I’m sorry~ I shouldn’t have…” Minseok apologized.

“Pabo~ why are you apologizing? It’s not your fault.” You said and hugged him back.

“Don’t worry~ I have something for you.” He said as you pulled away.

 

He pulled a box from his pocket and opened it revealing a diamond ring inside.

 

“Will you be with me forever?” He asked.

 

You smiled as you nodded to his proposal.

 

“I would like… no, LOVE to be Mrs. Kim.” You replied.

 

 

----END----

 

[A/N] There you go :D I think so far I haven't failed to make a nice story yet :D I hope you guys will love it :) Subscribe and comment up :DD