7 Years of Love

7 Years of Love

italic = song's lyrics

bold = flashback

.

.

I never thought that he wants me to chase him. If I was know about the letter earlier, I'll definetely chasing you ang bring you back, Hyukkie.. Bring you back to be mine..

.

.

Geu huro samnyeoneul bonaeneun donganedo

Gakkeumssik seoro ege yeollageul haesseotjyo

.

.

For about three years after we broke up, I really felt lonely until one day I know that he had contact me once. After that, we ofter contact each other sometimes.

.

.

Kyuhyun sitting in front of his laptop. He planned to open his e-mail that already a month he ignoring. When he checking his inbox, he was startled when he saw an e-mail  from Eunhyuk.

"Is Eunhyuk really sent me an e-mail?" asked Kyuhyun disbelief. He immediately opened Eunhyuk's e-mail.

 

From : [email protected]

Title : Annyeong!!

 

Anyyeong Kyu ~^^

Do you still remember me? Its me, Eunhyuk. Its been a while since our last meeting. Its already three years, right? How are you, Kyu? I'm fine here, if you wondering, kekeke..

Hmmm.. Actually kyu, I want to apologize for misunderstanding you at that time (you know what time I mean right? kekeke). Ryeowookie has explained all to me a few months ago. I hope you can forgive me ,ang still wanna be my friends..

Hmm.. Kyu, I think that's all.. See you in another time.. Reply my e-mail if you have some spare time, ne?"

Annyeong ^^v

 

Kyuhyun smile while crying after reading a short mail from Eunhyuk. He saw the arrival date of the letter that turn out a few days ago. Kyuhyun then quickly reply Eunhyuk's e-mail, keep smiling and full of spirit.

.

.

From that moment, we often mail ach other. I've asked him to be mine again, but he refuse me, because he said that he still hasn't ready to started a new relationship again yet. After few times, finally, I gave up. I asked about his phone number instead. And finally, he gave me his phone number after I pleaded.

.

.

Dareun han sarameul manna tto dashi

Saranghage dwe-eosseum yeonseodo nan

Seulpeulttaemyeon hansang jeonhwalgeoreo

Seoroeobshi nunmulman heulligo

Neodo joheun saram mannaya dwenda

Maeumedo eomneun mareul hamyeonseo

Ajik naneun johahana gwaenhi dollyeo malhaetjyo

.

.

Even if one day I meet someone else. Even if I can fall in love again. There's no one can replace you in my heart. Everytime I feel sad, I always call you without any words. Just crying in silence.

'You must've meet a good person' that's what I always hope in my heart, but I never could say with words. I always asked in my heart, did you still love me? But I never brave enough for hoping that you'll back. Because I'm afraid. I'm afraid that the fact wasn't like I expected.

.

.

Kyuhyun entered his room with sad expression. This is the third time he's been dumped by his girlfriendsince he broke up with Eunhyuk. After Eunhyuk gone, Kyuyun always closed his heart for other people. Until a few months ago, he decided to try open up his heart again. Since then, he has been in a relationship twice, and he also dumped twice by his girlfriend. That reasoned that Kyuhyun was an unromantic and not a caring boyfriend. In fact, when he was in a relationship with Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun always care with him (possessive if I can say) and often gave some romantic surprises for Eunhyuk.

And now, he was dumped again by his third girlfriend, because she said that Kyuhyun always compared her with Eunhyuk.

Kyuhyun rested himself on his king sized bed. When he was daydreaming, suddenly Eunhyuk crossed in his mind. He immediately pick his phone and search for Eunhyuk's number and quickly pressed call button. Shortly, there came Eunhyuk's answer.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"....." Kyuhyun went silent when he heard a voice he had missed a lot.

"Yeooseyo? Who is it?" asked Eunhyuk. Actually, Eunhyuk didn't know Kyuhyun's phone number, because Kyuhyun often changed his number after break up with Eunhyuk, and also he never called Eunhyuk before.

"....." again, Kyuhyun went silent. Without he realize, his tears already came down and astablish a flow in his cheeks.

"Ya! Actually, who is this? If you still won't speak, I'll hang up the phone!" said Eunhyuk a little bit pissed off.

"Hyuk.. Hyukkie-ah..." called Kyuhyun while sobbing

"Kyu.. Kyuhyun-ah.. Is that you?" asked Eunhyuk

"Let me hear your voice, Hyukkie-ah.." said Kyuhyun still sobbing.

"Are you crying, Kyu? What happened, Kyu?" asked Eunhyuk worried. But, Kyuhyun went silence again and just crying.

.

.

I think that was the best moment for me. Can hear his voice again. Voice I've been missed for about three years. Althought I knew that I can't own him again, but thats enough for me to just be able to hear his voice again.

.

.

Arayo..u..u..u..

Seoreo gajang sunsuhaesseotdeon

Geuttae geureon sarang dashi hal su eopdaneun geol

Chueogeuro nameulppun

Gakkeumssik chagaun geu-ael neukkilttaedo isseoyo

Hajiman ijeneun amugeotdo yeoguhalsu

Eopdaneungeol jal aljyo

.

.

I know. We had the most sincere love. Love that I can't forget forever. When we mailing each other, sometimes I felt that you've been cold to me. But, now I realize that I already can't hope and ask anything from you.

.

.

Na ije kyeorhonhae geu ae-ui maldeutdo

Hamchameul amumaldo halsuga eobseotjyo

Geurigo ureotjyo geu ae majimak mal

Saranghae deutgo shipdeon geu hanmadi ttemune

.

.

You told me you're getting married. Yes, thats what you told me. After that, I went silent for a long time. Trying yo understand what just you said to me. Then I cried. I'm not expected that'd be your last word to me. For the last word I want to hear from you ara that you still love me. But unfortunately, hope just a hope. And it would be burried deep in my heart.

.

.

Kyuhyun was in the middle of his preparation fot meet Eunhyuk. Yeah, Eunhyuk asked him for a meeting. Eunhyuk said that there's something he wants to tell Kyuhyun. Thet's why this morning Kyuhyun was really enthusiastic. He was really prepared himself for meeting Eunhyuk. He wanted to looks perfect in front of Eunhyuk. Just for Eunhyuk. Once he ready, Kyuhyun imediately went to the cafe he used to go with Eunhyuk before.

After arrived at cafe, Kyuhyun looking for their seats and wait for Eunhyuk. Fifteen minutes after kyuhyun's arrival, there come Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun was stunned when he saw Eunhyuk's changes. After 4 years, Eunhyuk looked more cute and sweet. Eunhyuk got confused when looking for Kyuhyun. After realizing that Eunhyuk got confuse, Kyuhyun immediately waved his hand toward Eunhyuk's direction and also showing his best smile. Then Eunhyuk approacing Kyuhyun ang sit across him.

"Hyukkie-ah.." called Kyuhyun, beaming widely. He stared at Eunhyuk who bowing his head.

"Why?" muttered Eunhyuk softly, raised his head a bit.

"Ani, I just feel so happy that I can see you again," said Kyuhyun, still beaming.

"Kyu.. Kyuhyun-ah.." called Eunhyuk softly.

"Why, Hyukkie?" asked Kyuhyun. He was a little bit confused because Eunhyuk was just silent and bowing his head.

"Th..there's something I want to tell you, Kyu," said Eunhyuk

"And what is it, Eunhyukkie?"

"I .. I'm.. I'm going to marry soon, Kyuhyun-ah.." said Eunhyuk, gave Kyuhyun his wedding invitation. While Kyuhyun just looked at the invitation in silence.

No one know what Kyuhyun think just now. After a while, finally Kyuhyun opened his mouth,

"J-jeongmal?" asked Kyuhyun with teary eyes. Kyuhyun tried hard not to cry in front of the guy he loved.

"Ne.. Do you see that guy?" Eunhyuk pointing to the front door of the cafe. There's a guy standing outside the cafe look like waiting for something/someone.

"That's Donghae. He.. He's.. He's m soon to be husband, Kyu," added Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun was surprised. Tears he's been holding, finally find the way to his cheeks, and not being able to stop.

"K..Kyu.. Are you crying? P-please.. please don't cry, Kyu.. I'm so sorry, Kyu.. I'm so sorry.." Eunhyuk hugged Kyuhyun, trying to comfort him.

"I'm sorry Kyu, I have to go now. I hope you can come to my wedding. Take care, Kyu.." said Eunhyuk after Kyuhyun a little bit calmer. He left the cafe and left Kyuhyun alone. Kyuhyun staring at the front door, where Eunhyuk just left and crying again.

.

.

I walked aimlessly trough this Seoul City, city that never sleep. I'm not able to come to his wedding today. Yeah, today is Eunhyuk's wedding day. I can't hold my tears if I say him with other people getting married. I definetely will be broken. Even more broken than now.

I cross the road without looking left and right first. What's so important of that, actually?

TIN-TIN-TIN

I turn when hear he horn sound on my left. I see a car speeding towards me. I want to leave this place, but my legs become stiff and I can't move. I turn my gaze again to the car before finally-

BRUKKK

-all becoming dark.

.

.

END

.

.

Ahhhh.. finally I made it >< how is it, guys? am I disappointing you? please do comment, subscribe and upvote again... and also thank you to you who already commenting, subscribe, and votes ^^