7 Years of Love

7 Years of Love

Italic = song lyrics

Bold = flashback

.

Chilnyeoneul mannatjyo amudo uriga

Ireohke swipge ibyeolhal jureun mollatjyo

Geuraedo urineun he-eojyeo beoryeotjyo

Gin sigan ssahawatdeon gieogeul namginchae

.

.

I'm sitting here. In the Cafe fulled with my memoreis with him. We've been together for about 7 years. I never thought we can break up that easily. But, however I feel now, it's nothing becausa we're still separated. All the memoriea we've built all this 7 years, I can't feel again now.

.

.

A cute guy walked to the park near his school, Everlasting Senior High School. That guy was Lee Hyukjae, called Eunhyuk or Hyukkie. He walked to the park with a happy face. He's so happy because he'll meet his boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun, for celebrating their 7th anniversary.

After arrived, Eunhyuk turning his gaze all over the park, searching for his boyfriend. His gaze stopped on a point where he felt recognizing someone that backing him. He run near that person until he can clearly saw him. Eunhyuk was really shock when he found that that guy was his own boyfriend, Kyuhyun. And what made Eunhyuk more shock was because Kyuhyun was kissing another guy Eunhyuk don't know.

"Kyu.. Kyuhyun-ah.." whisper Eunhyuk slowly. kyuhyun who still can heard Eunhyuk's voice realeasinh his kiss to the guy and immediately turn his gaze to Eunhyuk.

"Hyuk.. Hyukkie-ah.." said Kyuhyun shocked, while Eunhyuk immediately turn back and running leave the park. Kyunhyun who saw that his boyfriend was leaving, immediately chasing Eunhyuk.

"Hyukkie-ah.. please wait.. I can explain.." shout Kyuhyun while chasing Eunhyuk. But, his efforts was useless because Eunhyuk had called a taxi directly and gone with the taxi. Kyuhyun who saw that, then fall on the ground while squeezing his pain chest.

.

.

Since then, I never saw him anymore. Even for explaining what actually happened, I can't. I've tried searching him on his school, but I can't find him. I've also tried to searching him on his house, but his house was already empty.

.

.

Urin eojjeom neomu eorinnaie

Seoreoreul manna gidaeneunji molla

Byeonhaeganneun urin moseupdeureul

Gamdanghagi eoryeowon eunjido

Ibyeolhamyeon apeudago hadeonde

Geureongeotdo neukkilsuga eobseotjyo

Geujyo geunyang geureongabwa

Hamyeo damdamhaenneunde

.

.

I know, at that time we're still so young. How was our first meeting, I don't remember at all. It must be difficult for us to face the changing situation. Many people said that the time we broke up was the most hurtful thing for me. But, even at that time, I didn't have any time to feel all of that. What did I feel was just the loneliness and emptiness. Felt alone because there's no more you in my every single day..

.

.

Kyuhyun was sitting in his class and did his task when Kangin and Leeteuk come and approaching him.

"Kyuhyun-ah.." called Leeteuk with unreadable expression

"Eoh? Kangin hyung, Teukkie hyung, why?" asked kyuhyun, confused seeing his hyungs suddenly approaching him in class.

"Gwaenchana? I heard that Hyukkie was gone.." asked Leeteuk worried

"Gwaenchanayo, hyung.." answer Kyuhyun, immediately bowed his head, pretending to concentrate back to his work.

"Are you sure you really ok? Actually, what's going on with both of you?" asked Kangin to his dongsaeng who still bowing his head.

"Kyuhyun raised his head, staring at his hyung while forcing his smile. "I'm sure I'm ok, hyung. Btw, sorry hyung, I'm a little bit busy now, so can you guys leave me alone?"

"Arasseo. Take care of yourself, Kyuhyun-ah. If you need a place to tell your story, you san search for us,ne?" said Kangin again before finally leaving Kyuhyun's classroom and leave him alone.

.

.

That was what I always do after he's gone. Always busying myself with school's work. Close myself fore other people. Refuse all the attention my friends gave me. Refuse to admin that actually my heart feel hurt when he's gone.

.

.

Uretjyo..u..u..u..

Sigani gamyeonseo naegejun

Aswiume geuriume naetteutgwaneun dareun

Naui mameul bomyeonseo

cheo-eumen chinguro daeumeneun yeoninsairo

He-eojimyeon gakkaseuro chingu sairaneun geumal jeongmal matneunde

.

.

Now, I've no longer able to hold back my tears. I'm crying like a weak person now. 4 years have passed since that incident and that give me a deep yearning to him. From the beginning, when we started this relationship, we've promised to still being a friends, even if we break up. Bu, the truth? We never communicate again since the incident. Was uor promise just a nothing for you?

.

.

It's been a years since the incident in the park. kyuhyun was no longer a High School student, but had become the University Student. When Kyuhyun was reading his book in the class, there came a cute guy approaching him.

"Kyuhyunnie.." called that guy. kyuhyun raised his head and stared at the guy.

"Ryeo..Ryeowook-ah.. What are you doing here?" asked kyuhyun shocked when he saw the guy he called Ryeowool or Kim Ryeowook.

"I'm studying here, you don't know?" explained Ryeowook while Kyuhyun just shook his head.

"Actually, I want to apologize about the incident a year ago.. If I'm not forcing you to kiss me, all of this definitely wasn't going to happen, and also Hyukkie wasn't going yo leave," said Ryeowook apologizing while bowing his head, nervous.

"Never mind, just forger about it all. All of that had been passed. Moreover, I can't turn back the time and bring him back," kyuhyun stared at Ryeowook, forcing his smile.

"And one more. I also want to apoligize because at thet time, I'm not telling you about Hyukkie's letter for you. I-"

"WHAT? Hyukkie's letter for me? What did you mean?" cutted kyuhyun quickly. kyuhyun open his eyes widely hearing Ryeowook's word. 'So, all these time, apparently Hyukkie sent me a letter?' he thought.

"At thet time, a few days after the incident, Hyukkie met me. He told me to to give this letter for you," continued Ryeowook while giving Kyuhyun his letter that immediately he accepted with trembling hands and teary eyes.

"Why didn't you told me directly?" asked Kyuhyun a little bit pissed off.

"Mianhae Kyuhyun-ah.. I'm so scared to meet you. Moreover, at that time, I'm still loving you.. I;m so sorry.." said Ryeowook bowing his head. We can clearly saw thet Ryeowook was fear and guilty towards Kyuhyun.

kyuhyun sighing heavily and stared at Ryeowook. "*sigh* never mind, just forget it. Now, can you leave me alone?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Arasseo. I'm going first," said Ryeowook and leaving Kyuhyun's class. After Ryeowook left, Kyuhyun immediately opened the blue enveloped letter and read it.

 

Dear Kyuhyun,

Annyeong Kyu ~^^

 

Kyu, did you know how was my feeling at that time? When I saw you kissing at another man in front of my eyes... It hurts, Kyu.. It really hurts.. really hurts until I feel like dying. Did you non love me anymore, Kyu? Why did you do that to me, right on our 7th anniversary?

I want you to axplain all of this to me, Kyu. If you still loving me, then please explain to me. Can you come to airport tomorrow? I'm going lo leave Seoul tomorrow. Come and explain if you still love me. But, if you really don'r love me anymore, then I'm sorry for disturbing you with my letter. I think it's enough with my letter, I hope I'm not disturbing your time, Kyu.

Saranghae..

-Love-

Eunhyuk

 

 

Kyuhyun crying hard after finished read the letter. He hug the letter, as if hugging Eunhyuk -someone he missed a lot- himself.

.

.TBC

 

Here's the first chapter... How is it? Is it understandable? I'm so sorry for my bad English, but I've tried my best to finishing this chapter. thank you soo much for the subscribe, comment and vote. I hope I'm not disappointing you guys.. Please do subscibe and comment again. Let me know what do you think about this story.. ah, btw the next chapter is going to be the end..

See you in the last chapter ~^^