¦ A n n o u n c e m e n t B o a r d

¦ T h e F i n d e r » Starting

—announcement board

Hi guys! This will be our announcement board, so I won't have to put a useless chapter somewhere in the story. I couldn't believe the number of people who wants to apply! Yay for me! Okay, so, the application form is done... that's way faster than I anticipated. Okay, firstly:

Note: This story was updated last April 4, 2013 at 1:32 P.M. 

Secondly, I would love to tell you guys that the application is done! Two days since I created this fic. Fufufufu... :3 But, I won't post it yet since I still have to put up the plotlines!  And to halbaejun, I'm sorry. I decided that I'd narrow down the list of love interests from boyband groups. So... Gomene! But, I'd still accept anime love interests and merge this fic with bleach characters!! Ahaha... forgive this author. I love Bleach, but that thing has little romance, so eh. [I'm still watching it though] Kurosaki Ichigo is taken... as well as Hitsugaya Toushiro. XD. The love interests will only be from
—if you didn't choose an anime character or an OC—Teen Top, SHINee, EXO, SNSD, F(X), SECRET, Infinite, B.A.P. and B1A4.

Lastly, this was supposed to be the first and utmost priority of this announcement, but author got distracted and side-tracked. She was too excited to tell you the good news that she forgot to say this. The characters will be split into two. Story Arc I part I and Story Arc I part II. I will have to elaborate the thing our hero/ine will have, ne? But the story won't be split into two parts. You will all have to wait at least ten chapters before they appear. Gomen! I hope you all still apply! Alright, I'll do the plot lines now. Ja!

Hi guys! This thing is here April 28, 2013. I can't believe it's been twenty four freaking days since I haven't updated. I'm sorry guys, this author has been procrastinating. It's 2:27 and I'm done doing the plotlines. Guys, I decided there would be no masterlist because I'm freaking lazy. Besides, you can all find the groups in this announcement board. It's all here. Maybe I'll add the list of groups available in the app form, so you guys won't have to ask. Anyway, in a few moments, after polishing and last minute touches, the app and the plotlines will be up! Yay for you. Oh, also, I deleted some plotlines I'd be using because I will be focusing more in the other plotlines, but if I ever contact you secretly and ask if I could use your character for another plotline then your in luck. So, there'll be... ten, eleven plotlines? I didn't delete much. Haha... okay. So I ate for about... fourteen minutes and counting, and I made you wait. Ha... okay, I'll stop talking now. Good luck guys. Everything you need to knows is at the author's note at the bottom.

April 29, 2013 at 10:15 a.m.
I'm sorry, guys, for forgetting, but I put it up. It's on the note. Guys, please, STATE THE PLOTLINE YOU'RE APPLYING FOR. T_T We have three applicants now, one I am planning to choose. I wish to see more personalities rather than cold and glaring. =3= Okay, guys. Keep the apps coming! I'll be making the prologue.


4:34 p.m.
The prologue is done, so check it out my lovely subbies! Now you've all met my character, Himura. I hope you guys are still alive. Ehehehe... I'm not going to compete because I will need to concentrate in the plotlines. Go me! I hope to hear some feedbacks from you guys. This author needs attention.

May 3, 2013 at 3:22 p.m.
I love you guys. Thank you for all your support and I promise I won't let you all down as long as you guys support and help me. I love talking to you all and to all my applicants, you are all wonderful. I hope to start this story soon and hear more of all of you. I love communicating with all the readers, so don't be afraid to drop by the comment section, okay? I love you guys!


-AJ

Okay, guys. Tonight, May 11, 2012 at 10:47 p.m., I updated. I'm sorry, but schedule really gets to me and whatsoever. You don't need to know that. So, I thought that if I'm satisfied with all the apps and if every position has one or two applicants, I will immediately start the story. Maybe I'll set the deadlines in July, June? I don't know, but make those apps fast! I want to start this immediately before school comes, so I don't have much things to do. Anybody knows Pentatonix? I'd be glad to share feels with you guys. :) Oh, and I am shamelessly advertising my other story that I started recently, Letters to Richie. :) It's because you guys take too long. Lol, I'm kidding. But, it's what I do in my spare time. Which is not really a lot. Night guys.

Hi guys! AJ won't be back for a long time, so I would be taking over his account for now. You guys can call me J or Jade, whichever works. Don't worry, we're practically tied to the hip and people say that we're both peas in a pod. I just wanted to formally meet you and I hope you guys take care of me. I won't let you all down! God, I sound like him. Anyway, it's nice to meet you guys. :) Oh, last thing, you guys should be alert for changes because I'm going to write this story. I don't know when he'll be back, but let's just hope for the best, okay?

May 13, 12:56 p.m.

I finally updated after ages! God, not having a computer . Sorry for the long wait. My school just started and I'm trying out for varsities. It's so hectic, but I love it. I hope you guys loved the new chapter because I didn't. I hope I portrayed them right and I hope to recieve feedbacks. I'll try harder with the next chapter. Did you guys like them? I do. Hopefully, you guys did too. I love you all~

July 7, 2013 4:25-4:28

I love you guys for being supportive. Love is so felt. I'm sorry that I update late... skipping a month or so. Well, I am a high school student. Good news! I'm directing another play!!! But, I will always update bit by bit, so... I'M SO SORRY. I LOVE YOU GUYS. YES, YOU JUST GOT CHOSEN, LIKE HECK YEAH. Um, excuse me for the grammar and some faults. I promise I'll find a proof reader (I'm still studying proofreading and all that jig) and rewrite this poor excuse of a story. /sobs

August 31, 2013
10:55 pm
 

 
    (`Credits to Two Moons Graphic Shop for my 
    background and future poster! I really got 
    lazy.