Ferris Wheel; Dare

❛hellofinite┇the romantic series.♡

chapter one; dare

 

One thing that friends never forget to do is to play the truth or dare game whenever they have the opportunity to do so, and that was what Song Alice, suggested. But unfortunately, her idea turned out to ber her worst nightmare, or not.

 
“It’s all your fault.” Hoya teased, the petite blonde girl right across him just rolled her eyes.
 
“It’s yours.” She shotted back with a glare. They are currently stucked in top of the Ferris wheel. The worst thing is, they hated each other.
 
“But you suggested that game, Joohee.”
 
“I did. But – ” She ended up sighing. It’s practically true, she was the one who suggested the truth or dare game, and she couldn’t back out, because it was her suggestion.
 
“You lose, again.” He sticks his tongue out, making cute idiotic faces in front of her.  
 
Hoya has been teasing her – (or you can call it bullying, in a cute way.)  ever since they have met. And they never get along. Everything Joohee does, Hoya has a particular side comment which annoys the hell out of her.
Joohee presses her face against the window, staring blankly at the night life in South Korea. Hoya lets out a laugh; as he watched Joohee’s every move.
 
“It’s cold.” She mumbles to herself, the air condition is right above them and they have been there for one hour already. Joohee was wearing a summer dress that flowed until her knees.
 
He smiles, “You’re wearing a dress, that’s why.”
 
“Is it my fault?” She pouts, still pressing her face against the window. Hoya sits beside her and pulls her for a hug. Her head rested against his chest. She can clearly hear his heartbeat.
 
“Don’t press your face too much on the window.” He lets out a cute yet very manly chuckle, making Joohee turn into a tint of red.
 
“Hey. I’m okay.” She tries to pull away but his arms were wrapped around her already. It has been a long time ever since they have been close like this. She slowly drifts away, and enters dreamland.
 
Joohee was born in Gangwondo, and she moved in Seoul when she was ten years old. It was her first time to go to an amusement park, and all she wanted to ride is the Ferris wheel. But because she was a bit small for her age back then, she wasn’t allowed to go alone.
 
She tears up while she was sitting on a bench, “This is so unfair. Why did I go alone at the first place?” She whined, not caring about the people around. A young boy, just around her age, but a bit taller walked towards
her, flashing a cute smile. “Hey!”
 
She wasn’t so sure who she was, she wiped her tears, furrowing her eyebrows. “Who are you?”
 
“You don’t need to know. Come on.” He pulls her towards the Ferris wheel, “But I’m not allowed there!” She shouts.
 
“Not without me.” He happily chants, still pulling her away. Surprisingly, the guards allowed them to ride the Ferris wheel. “See?” The young boy smiled. She happily pressed her face against the windows, “Thank you. It’s my first time in Seoul!”
 
“Is that so? Don’t press your face against the window.” He makes her face him, his face had a big grin on it. “What’s your name?”
 
“I’m Song Joohee!” Her eyes were beaming, just like the bright sun, making the sunflowers happy.
 
“Just call me your pretty boy!” He winked, making Joohee laugh in disgust. He lets out a soft giggle as he remembers the first time he talked to her, while Joohee slowly opens her eyes. Still embraced by Hoya, she bounced back, fixing her hair. “Sorry.”
 
“It’s fine.” He goes back to his seat, when suddenly the lights in the Ferris wheel lit up again, and the ride started to move. “It’s moving!” He happily claps his hand, when he was disturbed by the sudden fireworks.
Joohee’s eyes glowed, her pearly whites showed. “Wah~”
 
Hoya’s eyes were fixated on the blonde, “Yeah, Beautiful.”
 
“Right, the fireworks are so pretty!” She chirps in, thinking he was talking about the fireworks but little did she know that she was the one he was talking about.
 
He shook his head, now turning hiz gaze to the fireworks. “Clueless little girl.” He states in a voice that Joohee cannot hear. The ferris wheel ride finally met its end. Hoya lets Joohee get out first, he trailed right behind.
 
“Finally!” She sighs, as she walked towards a bench. “They don’t know this happened, because they aren’t here.” She looks at him, who was busy checking his phone.
 
“Yeah. They are all so mean.” His eyes were still fixated on his phone; he smiled from time to time as looked at his phone.
 
Joohee got a little too curious, so she cleared and smiled. “Your girlfriend?” She’s kind of nervous on what he’s answer will be. “Huh? Oh.” He nervously smiles, keeping the phone on his pocket.
 
“Oh, Sorry. I guess I’m invading your privacy, we’re not that close anyways.” She stands up, walking away from him.
 
“Not that close?” He looks down, trying hard to smile but he can’t. He opens his phone again, looking at the photo he was previously checking out. A girl with blonde hair, and bright smile. “Do you remember your pretty boy?”