Omo! The Wedding!

TopBom's Wedding!~

“Omo! Pali pali!” Dara shouted. “Unnie it’s your big day!~” Minzy said happily and gave Bom a hug. “Oh gomawo.” “Unnie stop moving so I could put on your make-up.” CL said.

“Knock knock!~” Seungri cooed. “Come in come in!” “Wah~ Noona you look amazing!” Daesung exclaimed. “Yeah noona.” GD and Taeyang gave her two thumbs up. “Thank guys!~” she smiled and looked in the mirror.

"Does this make me look fat?" "ANI!" "How can you say that!? You look so pretty!"

(please ignore the model)

 

“Here we got you some flowers!” Taeyang handed her the bouquet.

 

She gasped. “They’re so pretty!~” “Okay we need to go see hyung and help him out with greeting the guests.” GD said and led them out the door.

“Bye noona!~” Seungri waved at her and grinned. “Noona Fighting!” Daesung said. “Aigoo those boys.” Dara laughed while fixing Bom’s hair.

“Bom!~” “Umma! Appa!” “Aigoo our daughter is all grown up!” her mom said. “I can’t believe I’m going to be marrying my daughter off to another man.” he held her hand and her mom sniffled.

“Aw umma it’s okay don’t cry.” Bom got up and walked over to hug her mom. She burst out crying. “Umma don’t cry. If you cry, I’m going to cry.” She said trying to hold back tears. “Sorry.” Her father wiped her tears and they sat down next to Bom.

“The ceremony will be starting in 5 minutes!” “Omo! That’s so soon!” Dara shouted. “Unnie here are your shoes!” Minzy set down a pair of heels next to her feet. “Thank you.”

“Is everyone ready?” CL asked. They all nodded. “Okay unnie we’ll go take our seats now.” Dara said and they walked out of the room with her mom. “Kwenchana?” her dad asked. She looked up at him and smiled. “Of course appa.

They heard music playing outside. “Well that’s our que!~” he held her hand and gave it a squeeze. Once they got to the front of the isle, they unhooked their arms. “Fighting!~” her dad left and went to sit next to her mom.

 

TOP’s P.O.V

“Hyung!” Seungri shouted. “Hi guys.” “We are here to help you greet the guests!~” Daesung said. “Wah~ the ceremony’s gonna start in like 5 minutes!” GD exclaimed.

“What? 5 minutes left already!?” “It‘s okay hyung. Don’t be nervous.” Taeyang patted my shoulder reassuringly. They shouted ‘Fighting!’ and took their seats. “Thanks.”

 

Suddenly music started playing and I saw 2ne1 and Bom’s mom walk in. Aigoo. I’m feeling so nervous right now! Heart calm down!

“Oh my gosh. It’s Park Bom. Well it’s going to be Choi Bom soon!~” I grinned at the thought. Aish that’s why she calls you an alien. You’re weird!

 

Normal P.O.V

Bom walked down the aisle and then stood beside TOP. “You look beautiful.” He whispered. She blushed and smiled. “Are you nervous?” he nodded a little and they listened to the priest.

 

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” They kissed and everyone cheered. Her mom was crying and her dad was trying to calm her down. “Unnie, oppa, congratulations!” Minzy and Cl shouted.

When they passed by everyone said ‘Congratulations’ etcetera, etcetera.

While everyone was dancing to the music in the ballroom they had rented, it stopped. “Huh what happened to the music?” Seungri asked. “I don’t know.” Taeyang shrugged his shoulders.

Bom walked up to the stage and the DJ handed her a microphone. “Anneyosaeyo everyone!~” “Today I will be singing a song. It’s my song called ‘You and I’, and I dedicate it to a special someone.” She smiled and the music started.

No matter what happens
Even when the sky is falling down
I’ll promise you
That I’ll never let you go

Oh~~~Oh~~Oh~~~oh~~Oh~~~oh~~Yeah~~~

You, even when I fall, you help me up without shaking one bit
with an unfaltering gaze

And You, during those hard times and until the end, you hold
Both of my hands and stay with me

I might be a shabby person who has never done anything for you
But for today, I am singing this song just for you
Tonight, within those two eyes, and your smile
I can see all the pain you’re trying to hide from me
You and I together. It’s just feel alright
I will never leave you and no matter what anybody says, I’ll be there to protect you
You and I together, don’t ever let go my hands
I’ll never say “goodbye” to you, even when this world ends

Just like all of the others,
I’m sure our love will change a little bit at a time
But please don’t be sad
Hopefully I will be someone who you can trust like a close friend
and someone you can lean onto
I promise you that I’m be right here baby

I might be a shabby person who has never done anything for you
But for today, I am singing this song just for you
Tonight, within those two eyes, and your smile
I can see all the pain you’re trying to hide from me
You and I together. It’s just feel alright
I will never leave you and no matter what anybody says, I’ll be there to protect you
You and I together, don’t ever let go my hands
I’ll never say “goodbye” to you, even when this world ends

I close my eyes lightly whenever those lonely nights come to me
I no longer fear when your breath holds me
No one in the world can replace you
You are the only one in I’ll be there for you baby

You and I together. It’s just feel alright
I will never leave you and no matter what anybody says, I’ll be there to protect you
You and I together, don’t ever let go my hands
I’ll never say “goodbye” to you, even when this world ends

just you and I
Forever
and ever..

 

Everyone cheered and applauded. “Unnie that was amazing!~” Minzy shouted. “Wow noona. I never thought you had it in you.” Seungri chuckled. “Yah!” she pushed him softly. "Merong!~"

TOP came up and back hugged her. “Thanks for the song~” he cooed.

 

Oh my gosh I would so be fangirling if this actually happened!!!! >.< Thanks for reading!~

btw i got the idea from watching Park Bom-You and I! Hehehe. You know cuz there's a wedding in the beginning. Heh heh.