You Stupid Evil DUCKS!!!

pinch me, i'm dreaming

" Shall we go feed the ducks?" asked G locking his fingers between yours.

" Yeah!" you laughed skipping with him to the duck pond

" You do know how to feed ducks right _____?" G asked you

" PSSHHHH..... Yeah!... No... No, not at all" you answered all serious, making G laugh.

" Ok first rule don't stick your finger out..." G said but sadly... he was too late. You stuck your finger to a duck, and the duck just went, and CHOMPED on your finger.

" OW!!!" you screamed with tears rolling out of your eyes. " I didn't know ducks bite!!! >.<"

" Now you do!" giggled G,  laughing at your pain.

" Sadist " you mumbled under your breath

" HUH?"  he asked as he splashed water on you from the pond

" Did you just-" he splashed you again and this time even harder. You and G ran to the fountain that wasn't that far away and started to play with the water from the fountain. You and G were playing for 1 hour straight and you were still with energy.

" I'm going to get you G!!!" you screamed as you took your shoe off and threw at him. It got him in the stomach which made him fall down + pulling you down =  you wet. 

" Karma" G said panting for air. Just then you noticed your clothes were see through.

" Kyah! you  screamed as you fell back in the water so nobody notices. 

" Here" G handes you his jacket. " You wanna come with me to my office?" G asks.

Again your common sense is telling you * Don't do it! He's a *

*Oh shut up common sense*, as you mentally smacked it from your brain.

" Sure" you said smiling at G but smiled  evily back to your common sense which was crying and trying to reach you but you kicked it  in the stomach and left it to die

.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf6ffTL4C7LHkI4Z11YRB

*I'm going with him. Who knows he might be my first Boyfriend in Korea!" you thought. You followed G to this big-  office which said YG in big huge letters. * Maybe he's a business guy* He grabbed you hand and entwined his fingers within your. You could feel his body heat seeping through your skin. You reached the elevator and you were alone. He suddenly pulled you closer and hugged you.

" Do you feel warmer _____?" he asked whispering through your ears. The way he said your name made you go crazy.

" yeah G" you replied hugging him back. You finally reached a floor and you seperated. You came out of the elevator. Still holding hands with him. He pulled  you towards a room which said BIGBANG on the door. * BigBang? wonder what that means* inside that room were 6 different rooms. You saw on a door  that said dance studio which you didn't understand one bit. He brought you to a room which said G-DRAGON & T.O.P * obviously he's G-dragon.... wait...HE'S G-DRAGON?!?* You pulled you hand away from his and screamed " Your G-dragon?"

" You finally noticed" he smiled

" I've been playing in water with a person who sang with Flo-Rida!?!?" You shouted out of Joy. Remembering that you were in love with Flo-rida.

"So.. ______ you like rap ?" he asked you... but for some reason your vision was getting blurry.

" Yeah..." You said feeling you legs buckle, before you knew it... you only saw the color black.

 

* HELLO!!! this is the co-author!! Hope you liked it! And for those SHINee lovers who also love Bigbang! Check my story ( also has Saranghaeyo4ever and the author of this story )

in SHINee blue flowers ..... and my newest story ; Have I fallen love with someone I shouldn't have?

Thank you!!!! and pls subscribe!!! >.<*