i'm getting used to it....kinda

pinch me, i'm dreaming

"lee_____, dont worry about unpacking to day,go outside and meet people, ok?" says your appa.

"thank you thank you thank you!" you yell running out the door.

hmm i wonder what there is to do in korea? you wonder while biking down a sidewalk. you come across a bookstore and walk in.

"hello!" greets the clerk.

"hi." you say heading to the novels. you finally find a book your satisfied with, when you reach for it you brush hands with a complete stranger. your first reaction is to scream eeek! ! but when you look up you see a familiar face.

"hi. i'm lee______, do i know you?" you ask.

"hi, i'm gd, but you can call me g, and nope, not yet." he replied.

when you he said not yet you got chills all over your body and turned bright red.

"is that all you're going to get?" he asked.

"yes, for today." you reply smiling.

"well how about we check out then head out to the park?" he asks.

your common sense is screaming no! you just met this guy! he could be a creepy creeper!  but your gut is saying go, theres something about him! "sure!" you say.

you walk to the check out stand wondering if made a mistake, but you know if you don't go, you'll regret it.

"here let me get that" says gd taking the book and giving to the clerk.

"oh are you sure? i can pay for it..." you offer.

"no problem!" he says flashing the most gorgeous smile in the world.

"o-okay." you smile.

walking out you get on your bike. "how about you get in the basket and i'll ride us to the park?" gd offers.

"okay!" you were all for riding around with a complete stranger, which is so unlike you. you climb into the basket facing him.

"so what park are ywe going to?" you ask.

"a little one with a pond off main st." he replies smiling.

"ooh, are there ducks?" you ask smiling.

"yup! they are really friendly!' he says looking at you, but keeping his eyes on the sidewalk so you don't crash.

you pass plum blossoms and smile inhaleing.

"they're almost as beautiful as you." he says.

you say nothing, but cant help but blush.

when you get to the park you realize it is small, thre's a bench, a pond and a bird bath. not to metion a bunch of plum blossoms.

as he parks you're bike he reaches into the tree to grab a plum blossom. as he puts it behind your  ear you can't help but smile.

at the bench he reaches into his pocket and hand you some crackers to feed to the ducks.

"did you plan to got to the park today or something?" you ask raising on eyebrow.

"actually, yes, but i had no idea i would be going with you." he admitted. "so are you new to korea?" he asked

"how did you know?" you laugh.

"well, it's just the way you looked as we were riding down the sidewalk." explained g.

you get up to feed the ducks, but trip over your shoe lace, scaring the ducks away.

"crap. i'm so sorry." you say as g is running to your aid.

"it's okay, they'll come back tomorrow, and that's just an excuse for you to meet me here tomorrow." he said smiling.

"oh? well, maybe we can get lunch tomorrow, on me." you offer.

"sure, race you to the bike." he offers.

as he takes you home, you realize your palm is bleeding. oh well, you think, i had a great time, that's all that matters.

"we're here." gd says.

"thanks, but how are you going to go home?" you ask.

"oh there's a bus stop a blck away from here. so we'll meet at the park tomorrow at noon?" he asks with puppy dog eyes.

"sure.'' you say putting your bike away, "can't wait."

you run up to him and hug him. "see you tomorrow" you say.

"see you." he says.

as you walk into your room you start unpacking in a daze. you just had the best day of your life:)

so how did you like it? is it to long too short? plz tell me in the comments and subscribe! let's be friends! yupp bye!