Seperation

Seperation

 

 

The airport around them was bustling but between the pair, silence. Neither were looking forward to this day, where they had to part yet again. The younger’s hand tightly gripping onto the elder’s, dreading the words that could come any second.

Don’t take him away from me. Not again.

The elder sat playing with his luggage, know that he had to go away to be able to come back to the younger. The time they spent together was special and took more meaning with them then could be seen on the surface, from their bubble tea dates to snuggled up to each other on the sofa attempting to watch a random movie but getting lost in each other’s eyes instead. It’s those moments that the elder will miss the most whilst he’s in China.

Sure they can talk to each other through Skype, or text each other or phone, but it doesn’t compare to the warmth of the other’s body when they’re sat right next to you, or lying in bed with your arms around the other.

“Gate number 10 to Beijing , China is now boarding.”

In just those few words, the younger could feel his heart being torn apart.

Don’t take him. Not yet, please!

He slowly turned his head towards the elder, who had already stood up and was readjusting his clothing. He turned to the younger and smiled sadly, the younger stood up and gathered the smaller in his arms.

“Don’t go… Please.”

“I’m sorry… I have to. You know I would stay longer if I could.” A choked sob sounded from the younger, hiding his face in the crook of the elder’s neck, refusing to let him go. The elder sighed heavily, gently patting the younger’s back as the voice echoed around the airport again for his gate call.

“I’m sorry, I have to go.” The elder gently pried the younger’s arms off him, placing a peck on the younger’s cheek before dragging his suitcase towards his gate, leaving the younger to stare at him, tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Luhan!” The elder turned around, ready to answer the younger only to have lips placed over his and hands cupping his face. The younger pulled back keeping their foreheads together, blinking as fresh tears fell down his cheeks, the elder wiped the tears away.

“Hey, you start crying I’ll start crying, you know the rules.” He said, trying to lighten the mood slightly, the younger chuckled before placing kisses all over the elder’s face.

“Ok, now go. I can’t start missing you if you’re still here.” The elder smiled lightly, kissing the younger one last time before heading to his gate, his ticket being checked, he turned round to the younger, waving as his finally disappeared from his sight.

The airport the bustling and noisy, but if you listen close enough you can hear the sound of a young boy’s heart breaking.