Chapter 6: Love?

Seoul Souls

/Your POV.

"Hayoung!" I heard someone call behind me. I turned around and saw Daehyun heading towards Hayoung who was in front of me. Hayoung quickly scrambled aside and Daehyun came crashing against me. "Hayoung-ah~~" he cooed happily. "J-Jung Daehyun! Yah!" I yelled as I pushed him away. He quickly released me and both of us glared at Hayoung who was giggling. "Hayoung, you naughty little pest!" I heard Daehyun teased as he carried her. "Aniyaaaa! I am not a pest, hyung!" she yelled. I burst into laughter. "Daehyun hyung~!" I called out to Daehyun. He glared at me as I rolled on the floor, laughing. Hayoung laughed gleefully.

Daehyun placed Hayoung in Joseon's arms and swooped me off the ground. "Jung Daehyun!!" I yelped. "I'm going to drop you~!" he teased playfully. "A-andwae!" I gripped onto his shirt tightly. Hayoung and Joseon laughed at our sight. Daehyun gave in and placed me carefully on the ground. I ran towards Joseon and hid behind her.

It was finally nap time for Hayoung. It has been 2 hours and Daehyun was still trying to make her fall asleep by piggybacking her on his back. I carried Hayoung and cradled her in my arms as I sang her a lullaby that my birth mother used to sing to me. She started yawning and soon, she drifted of to sleep. I carried her into Daehyun's room and tucked her to bed. "Sleep tight, Hayoung. You've been a good girl," I whispered before I pecked her cheek.

I went outside the room and shut the door. I felt a body crash onto mine, hugging me tightly. "O-omo!" I yelped. Daehyun was hugging me! "Let me stay like this for awhile, please."

Daehyun finally released me and brought me to the park. I saw the other boys waiting for us. I gave Youngjae a hug since I did not spend enough time with him. "Yah! Pabo Daewon! Get away from him," Daehyun scoffed. I sulked and went to the others.

Himchan prepared a picnic for us. Yongguk brought several kites for us to fly with. I took a red kite and flew it as I ran with light-hearted steps. "Uwaaaaaa! Daebak~!" I yelled in excitement. I felt hungry and I jogged towards the others. I sat on the mat and strectched my hands towards Himchan, both my palms facing upwards.

"Himchan-ssi, can you please give me some food?" I asked politely. "Hmmm...do some aegyo for me and I'll consider," he demanded. I puffed up my cheeks and did a peace sign with my hands. "Bbuing...bbuing? Ahhhh I don't know!" I growled in frustration. The boys burst out laughing and I reached out for some spicy noodles. I ate silently as the boys looked at me in disbelief. 

"What?" I asked. "Isn't that really really spicy?" Jongup asked. I shook my head and stuffed some into Youngjae's mouth. "EAT!" I ordered. He chewed and choked on the noodles. He chugged down a bottle of water as I laughed while savouring the noodles.

It was a nice evening. All of us laid on the mat as we watched the sun slowly setting. I sat beside Daehyun and leaned against him. "Why are you leaning against me?" he asked. "I feel like doing so," I gave him a simple answer. He stretched out his legs. I pushed him on the mat and laid on his arm. I slung my arm over his chest and patted him to sleep.

I felt my body being shaken vigorously. I woke up and saw Youngjae grinning at me. I looked away and saw Daehyun staring at me. "Oh! Sorry!" I gasped as I stood up. I grabbed my bagpack and waited for Daehyun to clean up.

I felt him slip his hand in mine. He intertwined his fingers with mine and walked happily beside me. We finally reached home and I looked around. "Where is Hayoung?" I asked Joseon. "Ah, she is at Canada with her parents," she answered. I nodded and went into my room.

2 hours passed and I was bored! I went into Daehyun's room. He was rolling on the bed, trying to fall asleep. "Daehyun!" I called out to him. He ignored me. I walked towards him and stood in front of him. "Daehyunnie! Jung Daehyun! Daehyun hyung! OPPA!!" I yelled in frustration. He pulled me on the bed and hugged me. "Say it again!" he demanded. "Oppa." "Again." "Oppa~" "Again!" "JAGIYA~~" I teased. He hugged me tighter. "I really love you~" he cooed playfully. I pushed him away. "Can I sleep here tonight?" I whispered. He nodded and sang me a lullaby. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: hehehe hello everyone! this is a boring chapter, I know... /pouts 8)
I might not be able to update for awhile...I'll try to! I promise ^^v please wait for the next chapter~

/ my screen.