Chapter 5: Safe

Seoul Souls

I heard soft knocks on my door. I got up from my bed and opened it abruptly only to see Daehyun in his wifebeater and bermudas. He eyed me head to toe. I was in my pullovers and shorts. My hair was let down and I clipped my fringe. I glared at him. "What?" He snapped out of his daze and shook his head. "Dinner time..." he muttered.

"Good evening agashi!" I heard the maids call me. "A-aniyo, call me Daewon please," I responded humbly. She smiled and served the food to us. As I was eating my fill, I watched Daehyun as he ate quietly. There was sauce all over his mouth. "Aish, Jung Daehyun, you little baby!" I murmured as I wiped the drips of sauce with my fingers.

Daehyun stared at me as I ate. I looked up and met eyes with him. The ambience was weird. I quickly made a run for my room. I locked the door and panted heavily as I tried to control my heartbeats. The door unlocked at Daehyun pinned me on the bed. "AAAAAHHH WAE?!" I yelled. "You're in my room, agashi." he whispered calmly. I pushed him off me and ran towards my own room. I heard him chuckling outside. I hate you, Mr Jung Daehyun.

It felt warm. Really warm. I stirred in my sleep and opened my eyes. I saw a figure that leaned to me and an arm was slung over me, as though he was protecting me. I looked up and admired Daehyun's face. He had a calm and composed face as he slept. I poked his chest repeatedly, but softly. He opened his eyes to look at me. "Ummm, Daehyun-ssi, why are you beside me?" I asked him timidly. "Says the girl who had a nightmare and came bumping into me while gripping onto my shirt," he chuckled.

/flashback.
I had a nightmare. I was so scared. Should I find someone? Help...I opened the door and ran into Daehyun's room. I woke him up and hugged him tightly. I listened to his heartbeat. I gripped onto his shirt as he tried to push me away. I felt...safe. Safer than ever.
/end of flashback.

I facepalmed myself and rolled over. I landed on the floor with a thump. I quickly stood up and got ready. "Where are you going? It's a Saturday," he reminded. "Oh, it is!" I went downstairs and did some stretches.

/Daehyun's POV.
She is downstairs, doing some stretching. I heard a knock on the door. It was Joseon, the head of the maids with...Hayoung?! Before I went downstairs, Hayoung was talking to Daewon. I observed them carefully. Hayoung was laughing and hugging her. I think I have fallen for her more.

A/N: yes yes I know I am lame. ;u; I made a temporary header. I am so bad at making all these things ;~; otl. and I hoped you enjoy my story! 72 views omg i love you all. please subscribe to me! /kisses everyone. its 4:01 AM in Singapore and omg its so cold. I'll TRY and update one more chapter or finish up by today. till then xx