She's Mine!

She's Mine!

 

       "Seunghyun? You're going to have to skip the rest of your classes for today, but it'll be fine. I'd like you to show Seungri around the school. He's new here, and will probably have a hard time finding his way around. Look at his schedule with him, would you?" The teacher looked at him with tired eyes, waiting for him to answer her question.

       "Okay, Mrs. Kim." Seunghyun, or as he would rather be called, TOP, smiled politely and turned to his right, where the new kid named Seungri was standing excitedly. He held his hand out, and Seungri happily took it in his, giving it a quick shake.

       "I'm TOP. I guess I'll be your tour guide for today," he introduced.

       "I'm Seungri. I guess you'll be my tour guide for today," Seungri replied with a toothy smile. TOP smiled uncomfortably at his odd sense of humor.

       "Well, uh, let's go then!" TOP awkwardly motioned toward the door, bowing slightly at Mrs. Kim before leading Seungri out of the office.

 

 

 

 

       The school bustled with activity. Students were just getting out of class. Some were quick to get home, while others loitered around, talking to friends.

       "So, do you have any questions about anything? This tour is just about finished." The pair of guys arrived back at the gate after walking just about the entire school. Hearing silence, TOP turned to Seungri, only to find the boy staring in awe at something in the distance. Curious, TOP looked up and smiled knowingly upon seeing the girl Seungri was staring at.

       "Oh, her? That's Sandara Park, or Dara. She's basically the most popular girl in the school. Most of the guys want to get with her." He watched as Dara ran up to her boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong. Jiyong handed her a big, pink, fluffy stuffed bear and Dara cutely squealed in excitement before pecking him on the cheek and hugging him tightly. "Too bad though; she already has a boyf" TOP was cut off when he heard a loud sigh of disappointment coming from the younger boy beside him. Seungri's eyes sadly lingered on Jiyong's Ferrari, which was now speeding away with the couple in it.

       TOP chuckled to himself, slightly shaking his head. All of a sudden, Seungri's eyes lit up once again as he spotted another female, with particularly beautiful legs, making her way toward them. This time, he almost started drooling. Once again, TOP looked up curiously, his face still full of amusement. However, his face immediately darkened when he realized who the woman was.

       "Tabi!" She excitedly waved toward the two boys. TOP smiled, happily waving back before turning to glare at Seungri, who was still drooling over her. He clenched his fists, trying not to yell. In the end, however, he couldn't help but explode.

       "STOP DROOLING OVER MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU IDIOT!"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~