Youngjae is one of a kind (and so is Yonggukkie)

Youngjae is...

It’s not every day, the person that causes you to knot up spontaneously…ahem…the love of your life tell you that they’re not as innocent you think.  Most guys’d probably die of exploded , but not Youngjae.  He just stared, eyeballs ready to fall out of his their double D’s (yeah this author is a freak!  at least she’s not in a band, right?), while his knotless banana pickled.

Way to go, Yonggukkie!  Great way to win over Prince Charming.  Oh wait, that little ert isn’t anywhere close to being Prince Charming…he’s more like a village idiot or mad scientist in training.

But why so serious, pabo!Youngjae.  Not everyone’s single forever, even if they are a .  Yonggukkie’s probably been able to charm the pants off of any testosterone pumping bastard ever since he was a baby without even lifting a finger.

And Yonggukkie, not every pretty boy is a weakling mama’s boy.

Our village idiot’s more than that.  Ever heard of delinquent Kang “Bum” Jae?  At 6, ran away from a broken home and at 10, got caught for street fighting and wheel jacking.  Served 3 years at a detention centre for youth delinquents, then released for good behaviour and adopted at 13 by his current family.  Sadly tamed and became a regular kpop star dreaming idiot and part-time computer geek/mad scientist.  Started working out, vocal training and dancing 5 years ago to prepare for auditions.  By the way, 50% of his search history is , while the rest?  Starcraft like all the other computer geeks out there.

So pretty boy is a fox in bunny clothes with tricks in his hat that probably can make all his noonas and hyungs scream in fear or pleasure.

(Wanna run away yet?  I know I do.)

ert little boy with a criminal record (oh wait, that was before he was legal, so it won’t follow him).   Who knows, maybe Yonggukkie’s loses control around freaks, since he’s not that innocent?  Maybe he just wants a kiss, even if it’s from a dangerous guy.

///BANGJAE///

2ne1 - Kiss

2ne1 - Pretty boy

G-dragon - one of a kind (duh!)

Jay Park - Nothin' on you youtube vers. with rap

For totomato_babybap, and my loyal supporters petachi321, distar and hidayatul_hmn