Youngjae is a mothering gentleman

Youngjae is...

It’s just another day being a trainee at TSEnt.  Groan.  Everyday it’s the same thing.  At least the pretty person…ahem…Bang Yongguk…always sits there, at that spot hanging out with Kim Himchan the lucky bastard.  Youngjae pretends he’s not listening and is only checking his phone, while waiting for Daehyunnie (or Daewhore depending on who you talk to).

“You like that kid don’t you?”

Kid what kid?  Damn it.  Who was this ing kid who’s his new rival?

“No.”

“Yonggukkie, we’ve been friends for how long?”

“Two and half years?”

“Bingo.  So just be honest, okay?”

“Himchan…”

“Good, then go talk to him.”

“O-okay…”  Tiptoe.  “Oh! um…Hi Youngjae-gun.  I’m Bang Yongguk.”

Wait.  What?  Him?  Yeah baby.  Mental happy dance!  Let’s go.

Forever ert genius that Youngjae is can’t stop his overactive brain from thinking dirty thoughts.  Sometimes he wished he didn’t have a big brain.  At least then his fantasies wouldn’t be so creative…though that depends on whether you’ve read kama sutra or not (this author hasn’t and Youngjae-ssi is a good boy, so he hasn’t either…or so we assume.)  Hot-blooded teenage boy.  Genius brain.  Figures.  Probably doesn’t even need kama sutra to have a library kinks.

Blood sprays out of Youngjae’s nose.  Clutching his nose, shouts “’scuse me,” and runs to the bathroom.  He’s been doing that a lot lately hasn’t he?  Well, either that or growing knots in his pants.  What’ more embarrassing: a nosebleed, a knot in his pants or wet patches on his pants?  (Shrug.  Author is adult female, I wouldn’t know.)

Yongguk follows Youngjae to the bathroom.  (Ladies and gentleboys if you want to keep your ity don’t follow a ert who probably has a crush on you to the bathroom!  By the way I forgot to mention that this is a sequel to Youngjae is a good boy, didn’t I?  Ah.  Whatever.  Better late than never.)

Yongguk opened the door to find Youngjae slumped over the sink.  He leaned over and shook the younger man lightly.

“A-are you o-okay, Youngjae-gun?”

Glancing surreptitiously at Yongguk in the mirror, Youngjae noticed that Yongguk’s was rather perky today.  Maybe it was because he was leaning forward as he hovered over the younger.

“F-fine a-and p-please p-put y-your b- back w-where i-it’s supposed to be.  erts might take advantage.”

He might be a ert, but at least he’s a mothering gentleman.

(Aw, you’re so cute pabo!Youngjae.  You little .   Thank god you’re not denying it.)

“Mou…and…you’re not?”  Bats eyelashes.

“W-what?”

“Oops…Guess I’m not that innocent.”

///BANGJAE///

Did you guys catch the pop culture?

PSY - Gentleman

Britney - Oops I did it again.  I directly quoted "I'm not that innocent" (but if you stretch it you could say I also referenced G.NA's Oops...)