Chap 2

Boyfriend,the nerd hater kingkas

 

“I can’t believe it! They were so blind Yura!” you shouted. “Jeez. You’re so calm at school then you’re shouting here?” you nodded. “Anyway, what will we perform again?” you sat down. “White Day and Expectation,” you nodded. “You’ll wear this,” Hyeri showed you a white mini-dress. “For white day?” she nodded. “This for expectation,” Sojin showed you a black jumper-like short-shorts and a white long-sleeved top. “Looks great,” you nodded. “Nobody will really recognize you,” you nodded. “Only Kwangmin,” you mumbled. “THE KINGKA?” you nodded. “He’s nice,” you thought. “This is your first time actually making friends without our help!” they clapped. “Oh well, let’s go,” they nodded and you grabbed your stuffs. “YOU’RE HERE!” Sandeul greeted you. “Where’s Gongchan?” you asked and he pointed on the kitchen. “You’re friends with BOYFRIEND?” he nodded. “Is that a problem?” you shook your head. “Okay,” you smiled and stepped out. You went upstairs and went to change on the vacant room beside Jinyoung’s. “Does it suit me?” they nodded and dragged you downstairs. “Are we pretty?” B1A4 nodded. “Who else’s gonna perform tonight?” Yura asked CNU. “VIXX,” you nodded. “Are they here?” he nodded. “After White Day, On and on is next, then Expectation and lastly, Rock Ur Body,” you took a deep breath and went on stage. “Thank you everyone for coming tonight!” Baro greeted the audience and they clapped. “Oh! Is it BOYFRIEND there?” he pointed at a corner and the girls looked at you. “Ignore them,” you whispered and they nodded. “I thought only Kwangmin would come. Oh right! They’re friends with Gongchan,” you thought and Baro stepped down from the stage. The music started playing and you shrugged off the thought that the bullies are here. “Finally,” the song ended and you went down. You hurriedly went upstairs again and changed. You heard VIXX talking to the audiences so that you could have your time to change. “Showtime,” you nodded and went on stage. Sandeul nodded and played the music.

Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh

Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, gwiyeobge

Ooh Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh Ooh

Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh, yeppeuge

You finished performing and bowed. You changed your clothes into casual ones and watched VIXX perform. “ShinA!” N hugged you. “Yah! She can’t breathe!” Minah smacked his head. “Oh!” your phone rang. “You were great!” you smiled. “Did they recognize me?” you replied. “No,” you nodded. “Good thing,” you smiled as you texted him. “Meet me tomorrow at the garden okay?” you agreed. You looked for him and saw him walking away with his friends. “Thank you,” you mumbled and went back inside. You and the girls went home with B1A4. You and the girls only lived in one house. “Girls! Good night!” you waved at them and they waved back. You went to your room and didn’t bother changing your clothes.

You and Kwangmin became closer as time passes. Months passed and Kwangmin always stalls his group so that they won’t bully you. “You like him do you?” Yura asked when she saw you sitting alone on your porch. “I’m worried, what if he says no? We’ll be awkward after that,” you looked at her. “There’s nothing bad at trying,” she held your hand. “Remember. We’re here for you. Minah, Sojin, Hyeri and I are always here to support you,” you nodded. “Thank you. Where are they anyway?” you asked. “Watching some super cheesy romantic movie,” she rolled her eyes. “As usual,” you both chuckled.