Chap 1

Boyfriend,the nerd hater kingkas

 

“YAH NERD!” the popular group of kingkas, BOYFRIEND, called out your infamous nickname. “Y-Yes?” you looked down. “Look at me,” Minwoo held your chin and smirked. “Four-eyed nerd,” he let go of your chin. “Come on! Cry already!” Jeongmin shouted but you held back your tears. “Trying to hold back?” Youngmin pouted. “You won’t? Trash,” he whispered and smirked. “What’s with them smirking?” you thought. “Did you just roll your eyes?” Donghyun said and you shook your head. “You did,” Hyunseong pushed you to the wall. “Come on guys,” Kwangmin said and they left. “You alright?” your friend asked you. “You’re queenkas, you shouldn’t be friends with a nerd like me. We’re friends outside of school but you’ll be teased if they know that were friends,” you looked down. “Look. Everyone in this school wants to be your friend, except BOYFRIEND, but you keep turning them down. We’re here for you okay?” you nodded. “T-Thank you Yura, see you later,” you bowed and went to your room. “Good thing only BOYFRIEND makes fun of me,” you thought and looked down. You went to the garden and sat down under the tree. “Hey,” you opened your eyes and saw Kwangmin. “S-Sorry, a-are you g-going to take a sit? S-sorry,” you picked up your things and bowed. “Please don’t hurt me,” you looked down. “Don’t worry I’m not,” you looked at him. “Sorry about them, ShinA,” he sat down. “Y-You know my name?” he nodded. “Sorry for bullying you,” he smiled. “I-It’s okay,” he patted a seat beside him.  You sat down. “Let’s be friends?” you nodded and shook his hand. “But how did you know my name?” you asked him. “The queenkas told me,” you nodded. “What’s your number?” he asked.”My number?” he nodded. You told him your number and he gave you his. “What’s written on your wrist?” he asked. “GIRL’S DAY,” you showed it to him. “What does that mean?” he asked again. “Our group. The queenkas and I are friends outside school, don’t tell anyone,” he nodded. “Oh! It’s your group. I should go,” you bowed when you heard their voices. “Let’s meet here again tomorrow ShinA,” you nodded and hurriedly left. “What are you doing here?” you heard Minwoo asked Kwangmin. “Sleeping until you came,” you smiled and went back to your room.

Your class ended and as usual you had all the questions right. People always wants to make friends with you but you always avoid them, like they’re gonna bully you. You ran back home to avoid BOYFRIEND and finally you made it safe. “No food?” you pouted and changed your clothes. You wore a tank top with a see-through crop top and short-shorts. “I hope no one from school sees me like this, Yura said that I’ll be a queenka if I wanted to,” you thought. Nobody has ever seen you wearing short-shorts, except your friends, GIRL’S DAY, the queenkas. You removed your glasses and let your hair fall on your back. “I look like a different person when I’m at school,” you mumbled and took your wallet and phone. You stepped out of your house. You went to the grocery and got all what you needed. You paid for it and walked out. You sighed and carried both of the plastic bags. “How can I carry this?” you puffed your cheeks. “Need some help?” someone asked you. “It’s BOYFRIEND!” you thought. “I-I can c-carry th—“ before you could finish talking, Jeongmin got the bags. “Where’s Kwangmin?” you thought and saw him zoning out. “Shall we?” Donghyun asked and you hesitantly followed. “I know where your house is! You’re Gongchan’s  neighbour!” they walked ahead of you and you followed them from behind. You noticed Kwangmin really zoning out but you just ignored him. He took out his phone and texted someone. Your phone rang and you received a text. “Where are you?” it was from Kwangmin. You tapped his shoulder and he looked at you. You showed him your phone and your wrist. He smiled and you told him to shut up. “Is this your house?” you nodded and you bowed at them. “Thank you,” they smiled and left. “Come here later, we’ll be performing,” you gave him a note and he nodded. “Promise,” you smiled and went inside.