-: Jaejoong Story telling :-

Where are you, my Angel [Twoshot]

His friends chattered loudly with each other but he was in his own world with a small smile on his lips in deep thought.

One of his friends noticed and nudged the others nodding over to where he sat. They asked each other of why he’s being all smiles but they all shrugged.

“Jaejoong….yah..” One of his friends elbowed his arm. He turned and looked at them. “What is it?”

“Yah, didn’t you hear what we said?” They asked a little irritated. Jaejoong tilted his head.

“About what?”

“Yah..what’s wrong with you? You’re so out of it nowadays, is something wrong?” His friends worried. He chuckled before shaking his head in amusement. “I’m fine, I was just…thinking.”

“Thinking about what? Hey, we rarely get to hang now can’t your mind be with us just for today?” His friends sighed.

“Sorry Yoochun ah..” He slaps his hand on his friend’s back nudging it playfully. All of them laughed and went back to their conversation.

Even if he’s laughing and chat with them he just couldn’t take his mind off someone. The mysterious girl that cried in his dreams, the girl that he would do anything to protect. Every day when he lay on his bed he hoped that he would dream of her again. He just couldn’t take her off his mind, how hard he tried he just couldn’t.

 

 A few months had passed now and he walked the streets with his earpiece in his ears, shades on as disguise and his hands in his pocket heading back from a hard day’s work. He had a half day today and he wants to rest.

“Why can’t I forget about you?” He sighed. “You are just a dream, why can’t I forget you..?” Stuffing his hands deeper in his pocket he shook his head vigorously.

“Yah, first you talk to yourself and now you’re shaking your head like a mad man. What’s wrong with you?” Jaejoong snapped his head to the voice beside him to find Yoochun smiling at him. Pulling off his earpiece he huffed.

“Where did you come from? You shocked me!”

“I’m heading to a café to get coffee when I saw you walking all gloomy and depressed. What’s wrong?” Yoochun is more worried now cause his friend had been in this state for a while now and he’s not going to let it slide. Not anymore. “Let’s have coffee and talk. I think you need it.” Yoochun swung his arm over Jaejoong’s shoulders pulling him along to the café.

 

They went in and down the steps to where the special cafe was to find a place to seat. Jaejoong went to sit while Yoochun went to get the coffee. Jaejoong debated on whether to tell his friend or not cause he might think that he’s crazy to be even thinking of someone in his dreams. She would never be real right?

 

“There you go again..” Yoochun placed a cup in front of Jaejoong before seating himself down opposite him.

“What are you talking about?” Jaejoong took the cup and sipped.

“With the thinking! What are you thinking about? And don’t tell me it’s nothing cause I know it’s something. Tell me.” Yoochun ordered more than ask. Jaejoong sighed.

“I just feel stupid Yoochun really, cause she’s just a dream. She can’t be more than that right?”

“Ok wait, what are you talking about? What about a dream? You mean, your dream girl?” Yoochun raised an eyebrow. Jaejoong shook his head.

“No, more of a girl in my dream. She’s driving me crazy thinking about her. All I think about is her and I don’t even think that she’s real.” Jaejoong sank down into his seat. Yoochun smirked now he understood.

“A girl IN your dreams huh. She must be pretty beautiful to have you lingering like this.”

“Not really.” Jaejoong chuckled. “I don’t really know, I don’t remember how she looked like. But her voice…hear cries-“

“Wait, she was crying?”

“Yeah.” Scratching the back of his head.

“Were you the one that’s making her cry?”

“What!? Of cause not!”

Yoochun went into a laughing fit seeing his friend reaction.

“Relax! I was just kidding!” Yoochun quickly calmed himself down before continuing. “Anyways, what was the dream about? I mean, you just saw her or?”

“I saw her…” Jaejoong gripped his cup tightly. “..and I protected her. I don’t know why how but…I know her name.”

“You know her name!? How can that be possible!? You sure you haven’t met her before somewhere? What’s her name?” Yoochun leaned forward looking at Jaejoong curiously waiting for him to tell. Jaejoong chuckled.

“She has a pretty name..”

“SPILL IT OUT!” Impatiently Yoochun shouted causing everyone in the café to turn to them. He stood up quickly and bowed. “Sorry.” Nervously laughing to himself he sat down and glared at Jaejoong that bit his lip holding in his laughter.

“Pali!”

“Why are you so curious anyways? It’s not like she’s real.”

“So? Just tell me already maybe I know her!”

Jaejoong sighed loudly at his annoying friend.

“Fine! Her name is Lee ~~~~~ ok? Happy now?” Jaejoong laid back with crossed arms.

“Very happy actually and you were right, it is a pretty name….for an imaginary girl.”

“She’s not really imaginary Yoochun. If I would want to imagine her I would have already.”

“Yeah, true.” Yoochun nodded slowly before looking up at Jaejoong. Leaning in again he smiled. “Tell me.”

Jaejoong raised his eyebrow.

“Tell you what?” Jaejoong innocently sipped his coffee. Yoochun scratched his head frustrated at his super slow friend in front of him.

“The dream Jae! Tell me the story, I want to know.”

“Serious?”

“Yes!”

Jaejoong smiled not knowing where to start but he decided to start right at the beginning, the day he first saw her.

Yoochun sat back comfortably holding up his coffee with both hands ready to listen to his best friends story. With a deep breath Jaejoong gave a small chuckle before starting.

 

 

 

 

I stood in a lobby, mostly like a hotel lobby wearing a complete suite with black shades on. I knew why I was there and what I should do so I went to the counter to get my room key.

I asked the person behind the desk and found a man standing beside me asking for 6 reserved room keys and it made me wonder a little. He was talking about a class trip and which student to be roommate with which student. They were discussing about it for a while and I caught myself eavesdropping. I stepped aside trying hard not to listen anymore but it was hard for some reason. It’s like I had to know.

 

“Mr.Kim, here’s your room key. Have a nice stay.” The woman behind the counter smiled politely before bowing. I thanked her and walked away heading for the lift.

It was a little noisy so I looked around for the source and I found that it was coming from a bunch of friends chatting and laughing together near the lobby sofas with their luggage arranged at the corner.

As I walked past them someone caught my eye and her name flashed in my head like a memory. It was like I knew her the second I saw her.

 

“~~~~~~..” I whispered to myself standing there looking at her.

She was smiling down at her necklace and it turned Pink suddenly, her cute shocked reaction made my heart stop a beat and seeing her smile made me smile with her. She’s like a familiar stranger to me, yet it’s like I know everything about her.

Why, How I didn’t ask myself but I felt my feet moving towards her.

Her smile, how her hair was tied up in a messy pony tail and of how she touched the necklace that felt like my gift to her made me so happy.

 

Suddenly screams were heard everywhere as gunshots were heard all around. I didn’t know where they were coming from but it was loud and I couldn’t see anyone that’s making that sound at all.

 

 

 

“Wait! You heard gunshots yet you didn’t see anyone holding a gun? Wow, some dream you have.”

“Can you let me finish?” Jaejoong hit his hand on the table. Yoochun raised up both hands in surrender.

“Ok Ok, please continue.”

“Geez….ok anyways..”

 

 

 

I quickly turned to her and I literally stopped breathing at what I saw. A man in thick black clothes and a black beanie over his head was pointing a gun at her. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t scream for her I felt paralyze as I watched her pushing her friends back with her arms looking at the man with fearless eyes.

I wanted to scream for her to get away but I couldn’t but then I saw it, her necklace turned Red and a soft smile crept on her lips.

I suddenly felt my body and without a second thought I was running towards her, I ran as fast as I could but I couldn’t reach her. It’s like the closer I got the further she got.

The next thing I knew, she was kneeling on the floor still looking at the man. The man disappeared and I found myself kneeling in front of her holding her tightly in my arms.

“You’re ok, everything is ok!” I prayed in my heart to bring her to the hospital.

 

 

 

“She was shot in your dream!?” Yoochun’s eyes bulged.

“Yeah, she didn’t look scared or was in pain. When I held her in my arms, it felt so real.” Jaejoong touched his hands in the memory. “Like she was really in my arms and not just a dream.”

“What happened next?”

“I…sat on a bed that looked like a hospital bed..”

 

 

 

The room was white that looked like a typical hospital room. I looked at her as she slept, it was only me and her.

She looked so peaceful with her hands in front of her lips. There was no wound at all it was like nothing happened. Day by day I looked at her, help her brush her hair, and tuck her in. I didn’t know how long I was there but I didn’t care cause at that time, the only thing I cared about was her. I want her to wake up feeling safe; I want her to be happy.

I didn’t feel tired or bored; she was the only thing I needed.

 

I sat at my usual place on the bed beside her and caringly look at her with a smile on my lips. She felt like my life and if she was gone, I would be gone as well…she was my world.

 

“~~~~~..”  

 

My smile got bigger when I saw her eyes slowly flutter open. With a soft gentle smile she looked up and met eyes with me.

 

“Everything is ok..” I whispered. “Everything is going to be ok now, don’t be scared anymore cause I’m here.”

I glanced down at her still Red necklace I smiled lightly caressing it with my fingertips.

“Don’t be afraid anymore.” I reached out and curled her stray hair behind her ear.

Her body softened as she looked at me, her eyes bore through mine with all the care in the world and with each second passing the more I fell for her. My angel has finally awoken.

Pushing herself up with her elbows and off the bed I sat there just looking at her as she looked at her surroundings.

“I’m...in the hospital?” She asked with her soft voice but before I could answer her, a woman stepped in the room with a smile on her face.

“~~~~~.” She spoke. ~~~~~ turned to her. “How long?”

“A month.” The woman replied her.

 

 

 

“You’ve been in that hospital for a month? And who’s the woman, she sounds creepy.” Yoochun tapped his bottom lip. Jaejoong shrugged.

“I don’t know…"

"May you care for a tester of our new Orange Banana Muffin?" A waiter came by with a tray full of cuts of muffin.

"No thank you." Jaejoong politely declined. She turned to Yoochun and showed the tray.

"Sure." With a smile Yoochun took one.

"Please tell us what you think. Thank you." She bowed and went to the other customers.

"Hungry?”

"I am but just continue.." Yoochun took a bite off the small muffin.

"Alright then, anyways..."

 

 

 

 

 

I heard her gasped and turned to me with a shocked expression crossed upon her face.

“I’ve…been out for a month?” She asked me.

The only thing I could do is smile at her cause my whole body felt totally exhausted. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. Her expression softened as she looked at me, I couldn’t speak a single word to her. As badly I wanted to hug her, my body just wouldn’t listen.

Slowly turning away she walked out the door but before she did that she turned to look at me again. By now my body lost it’s energy all together as I felt myself laying on her bed and my eyes closing.

 

 

 

 

“Then I woke up.” Jaejoong sipped his coffee casually. Yoochun gapped.

“That’s all? Man, I thought there were more..” Disappointed Yoochun crossed his legs and arms looking away still munching on the muffin in his mouth.
“Yah, what more do you want?”

“A kiss? An ‘I Love You’? Anything then just a mere smile!” Yoochun whined sipping his coffee. Jaejoong laughed and tilted his head to his friend.

“There’s more, I told you that she was in my dreams..”

Interested, Yoochun placed his elbows on the table.

“Then tell me, I have all the time in the world.”

“Ok well, the other dream was…a little creepy to begin with. It was the first time in a long time that I dreamt of something so…scary you know, like a nightmare.” Jaejoong shifted in his seat. Yoochun watched him.

“Really?”

“Yeah, maybe it’s because I was…not having a great day I guess. I felt tired, sick and lonely. I locked myself up and talked to no one. I took pills just to sleep and when I’m awake I drink.” Jaejoong lowered his head.

“Why didn’t you tell me? You should have called me if you felt that way cause you know you are not alone.”

“I know, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry. I should be cause I should have known that something was wrong. I’ve been watching you lately and thought you were just tired from work but it was something more? Are you ok now?” Yoochun worriedly asked. Jaejoong nodded with a smile.

“I’m fine.”

“Man, you should be an actor really.” Yoochun teased. “You’re really ok?”

“Yes, positive.”

“We should go on a trip together, take our stress away. How about it?” Yoochun suggested. Jaejoong liked the idea, he nodded in agreement.

“That’s a great idea, I really need it.”

“Yeah and meet real girls.” Yoochun smirked. He saw Jaejoong’s smile fading he sighed. “Jae, you can’t hang onto a girl you can never meet. You have to let it go.”

“I know and I will..”

Yoochun looked at his friend and clapped his hands together trying to snap him out of it. “Ok! Now let’s hear the scary story! I still want to know what happened. Come on..”

“Well..” Jae breathed in deep before continuing. “..I’m standing in a jungle I think? I’m not sure, forest? Well, something like that..”

 

 

 

 

 

Even if the sun was out it still felt eerie to be standing here alone surrounded by big trees. Furthermore, this place should be noisy with birds chirping or insects buzzing but it’s actually pretty quiet, no sound what so ever. Not even the sound out my breathing could be heard.

I start to walk on the path that I was on not knowing where to go. I looked around everywhere and no life existed here, nothing at all.

 

“No! I had this dream before!” You turned to the panicked voice through the trees.

 

“Where…did that voice come from?” I quicken my pace towards the familiar voice. Where have I heard that voice before?

I searched everywhere with my breathing getting heavy I ran.

“Where are you?” I huffed before stopping myself.

Someone was on the ground looking terrified as she stared at something in front of her. I stepped towards her slowly trying to get a glimpse of what she was so frightened about.

A huge ape was looking right at her, it’s eyes boring into her own. He grip on the leaves got tighter.

“Please…” I heard he cry within seconds I was behind her wrapping my arms around her.

“It’s ok, I’m here. Shh..” I whispered in her ear comforting her. It worked as I felt her body softened and her heart rate slowed but I knew that she was still afraid by how her body shook in my arms.

Without me knowing, she shrugged my arms off before crawling behind he gripping onto my shirt tightly as she wept.

I was afraid too but I shouldn’t show it to her, I have to protect her.

Looking up I found the things and people walking past us as they stared down at her with their cold dead eyes. She didn’t see it but I stared back gathering all my courage to stop them from scaring her. It did nothing though as they seemed dead, their eyes were hollow, soulless and their skin blue lips purple.

Why am I here?

Why is she here?

I asked myself as I stared into their eyes.

Why does it feel like the things has something to do with her?

Their eyes felt sad and hurt..

 

 

 

 

“So, you think that this dream had something to do with her as in. How she really feels?” Yoochun put his elbow on the table and leaned on his hands. Jaejoong nodded. “But…you’re feeling the same thing at that time too but more of sad and lonely.”

Both of them were silent before Yoochun snapped his fingers like a light bulb suddenly appearing over his head.

“I KNOW! Maybe this dream was meant to be! Like, you were sad and lonely..depressed with your life and she’s sad and hurt…depressed with her life. So, you were both in this dream…to…help each other?” Yoochun guessed.

“I don’t know..maybe my thoughts about her was wrong.”

“Well, see it this way. After the dream you felt..?” Yoochun held out his hand a sign for Jaejoong to finish his sentence.

“I felt…better..”

“You see! This dream was arranged!”

Jaejoong raised his eyebrows for the umpteenth time.

“Pfft…yeah right..”

“Ok, whatever. Just continue, what happened next!?” Now both elbows were on the table and his head resting on both palms ready to listen.

“Right, so…I was looking at the dead like people walking past us right..”

 

 

 

 

“No…No…I’m scared..where is it?!” Her petrified voice snapped me out of my trail of thought and I quickly spun around and hugged her tight.

“Don’t be afraid..sshh…it’s ok. ~~~~~~ it’s ok..I’m here.” Holding her in my arms I whispered. She calmed down instantly in my arms.

I didn’t know what she was talking about so I looked around. Something repeated in my head.

She’s the one who shouted that she had this dream before, so she knew what was missing. What’s the thing that missing was the thing I’m trying to search but what is it?

With her still in my arms I found it safe now. Looking down at her I smiled before gently pulling her away.

 

Suddenly I was standing behind her in front of a door, I wanted to move forward but at the corner of my eye I found her moving back slowly.

“No! I’m not going in there! I’m scared! It’s going to be there!”

I quickly reached for her wrist before she could run away. She looked up at me with her tear filled eyes and her quivering lips. What was she so afraid off? When is this nightmare going to end for her? What was going to appear?

I looked at her with a comforting smile.

“~~~~~~, don’t be afraid. You know what’s going to happen already right? So why are you afraid? I’m here, I’ll be here holding your hand. We’ll go through this together.” Slowly I guided her through the dark door.

What is this place? This place is huge! Dark and empty I stopped and looked around.

I turned to her and found her smiling, her beautiful smile shine in the dark coldness of this building. Her gaze shifted to me and a smiled appeared instantly on my lips. She makes me smile so easily. I gripped her hand tighter before continuing forward.

“Bye!” I heard her say. I chuckled softly while I guided her but then I felt her grip tighten and a slight push from behind me.

BAM!

Both of us spun around looking at the huge ape starring at her threatening her with it’s growls.

 

 

 

“What the hell! What’s with the ape? How big was it? And it looks like the thing that she was talking about was the ape.” Yoochun  agreed with himself.

“It was pretty big, like a giant and orange…oh…and bald too.” That caused Yoochun to laugh hard crunching his stomach.

“A…huge…orange…BALD ape?! Serious? Doesn’t sound scary to me, what’s the big deal?”

“The big deal is that she was afraid of it and she dreamt of this before so it’s double the torture for her. Give her a break.”

Yoochun stopped laughing and furrowed his eyes.

“You’re so touchy and over protective over her Jae, have you forgotten that she’s not real?”

“No, but give her a break! Even if she’s not real, she needs peace too.” Jaejoong argued. With a sigh, Yoochun nodded.

“You’re right, nobody should be scared like that. Sorry.”

“It’s fine. So ready to listen to the rest? It’s near the end.”

“Ofcause!”

“Cool so…my instincts was to get her away from that big beast before she had a heart attack-“

“Big BALD beast.” Yoochun emphasized the Bald while tapping his head. Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, big BALD beast..”

 

 

 

I dragged her into a small room and she hurriedly hid herself. I felt that it was safe already for us so I went to sit at the sofa in front of me.

“We’re safe now, don’t worry.” I assured her with a smile. She wasn’t convinced as her tears still spilled out her eyes.

I softened at the thought of how scared she must be the first time she dreamt of this place, she must have felt so alone.

 

“It’s going to kill us!” She shouted before crawling to another hiding place. I turned my head to the sound of crashing and loud growling exiting the building. I heaved a sigh of relief before turning my head back to her.

“~~~~~~, see…I told you.”

She still looked scared and looked like she didn’t believe me when I said that it was safe now. How can I convince her?

“Are you sure?” Her shaken voice sounded cute. I chuckled lightly then sighed.

“Want me to tell you a funny story?” I suggested.

“Right now?” Her frightened face changed to confusion. How else could I calm her down and make her smile again.

“Close all the doors first than tell me!” She ordered. I laughed at how silly she was being but agreed. I stood up and closed the door that we went in from and locked it. Turning to her I found her looked through the other door for a while. What was she looking at? But before I could ask she closed it.

“I promise…it’s going to make you smile or even laugh.” I said as I pulled the sofas together. She went straight to one sofa and sat down with a small smile on her lips as she looked at me. I was already seating in front of her happy now that she’s alright.

Her smile is back, ofcause I’m happy!

“Are you ready?”

“I guess.” She crossed her legs. I chuckled before starting with my story.

“Ok there-“

 

 

 

 

“Then I woke up..” Jaejoong glanced at his friend waiting for him to explode again but it didn’t happen. Yoochun just nodded his head like he was thinking about something.

“What are you thinking about? I just ended my story.”

“Yeah, but I’m thinking of the door thing. What was she looking at?”

“Beats me.”  Jaejoong shrugged.

“Well, there must be something..”

“Or maybe nothing, it’s just a door Chun don’t make a big deal out of it.”

“A door can mean so many things Jae.”

“Oh yeah? Name one.” Jaejoong crossed his arms.

“Well..if a door opens outward, it may show that you have a need to be more accessible to others. However, an inward opening door may represent your desire for inner exploration and self-discovery. A door may also represent a new opening in your waking life or a desire to open up your feelings.” Yoochun casually explained shocking Jaejoong in his seat. “Well, that was more then naming one meaning. Anyways, was her door open in or out?”

“What happened to Yoochun and what have you done to him?” Jaejoong backed away in his seat. Yoochun rolled his eyes. “I’ve read somewhere about this that’s why I’m thinking about it. I want to give it a try, come on Jae.”

“You are so weird sometimes..”

“Well, you’re no different. Now tell me..”

“Hmm..the door she went too was opened out and the door that I was closing opens in. She just closed it while I locked mine, what does that mean then tell me.” Jaejoong challenged.

Yoochun took a while to think about what he read before he snapped his finger.

“I got it!”

“Then amuse me..”

“You think this is stupid don’t you, well whatever just listen.”

“Yeah Yeah, I’m listening. Go on.”

“Ok well… If the door is locked, you may feel that opportunities are being denied you or alternatively it can represent ‘closing the door to the past’. And also locked doors show missed opportunities too.”

Jaejoong snickered. “This is stupid, cause I closed and locked it it’s not that I found it locked it’s two different things.” Yoochun nodded in agreement.

“That’s true, but you did find the door’s open in and out. She needs to be more open while you need to discover youself.”

 

Desire for inner exploration and self-discovery?

 

 

“Self-discovery, yeah…I don’t even know who I am, no one let me be who I want to be all my life. Maybe it’s not all rubbish after all.” Jaejoong shook it off and blew a raspberry. “This is really wearing me out..”

 Chuckling Yoochun stood up.

 “Yeah, me too. Let’s go.”

 The staff thanked them with a bow as they went towards the exit stepping on the steps to the door at the top.

 "I want blueberry muffin!" Jaejoong heard someone said above him. Looking up to figuring where to give them space to walk. The stairs to the cafe was a little small.

 "~~~~~~, you always get that when we're here. Get something else you old!"

 Jaejoong and Yoochun's eyes bulged at the name and looked up at the girl that's walking down as she laughed with her friend.

 "Yah, don't call me old!” She pouted curling her hair behind her ear. Jaejoong’s lips slowly cracked a smile as he looked at her.

“Yeah LeeNa, don’t say that cause I feel myself wrinkling at the word too.” Her male friend behind rolled his eyes playfully causing the other girl to laugh.

“Yah, stop teasing me! Besides, that's my favorite. It's been awhile since i've been here so don't judge me-AAHH!!" She missed a step her body fell forward. Jaejoong quickly snapped out of it and ran  up to her enveloping her waist tightly stopping her from falling. Her friend sand Yoochun rushed towards them both in a panic.

“~~~~~! You ok!?” Her male friend worried.

“Yeah, I’m..fine Sandeul just..a little freaked..” She gripped her chest trying hard to stand back up straight.

“You sure?” LeeNa asked holding her steady with the help of Jaejoong.

“Positive.”

 "Are you sure?." Jaejoong whispered trying hard not to smile. She turned her head towards him in recognition. Why does his voice sound so familiar?

 "Do...Do I know you?" She asked but before he could answer her she shook it off. "Pfft...ofcause not! Sorry that I asked. Anyways, yes I’m fine thank you for saving me Mr...?" She healed her hand out waiting for Jaejoong to answer. Realizing what she meant Jaejoong chuckled.

 "..Jaejoong."

 "Thank you Mr Jaejoong ssi.." Jae shook his head. "Just call me Jaejoong, you make me sound so old." Embarrassed she nodded. Jae heard chuckles from  behind him.

 "Jaejoong..well...goodbye and thank you again, if you weren't here it probably would be messy." She joked. "See you around." She and her friends bowed before walking in the cafe. Jaejoong couldn't take his eyes off her but then Yoochun butted in.

 "Yah, do you think it's her? She has the same name and she asked if you met before, weird yet..it could happen right?" With a smile, Jaejoong chuckled.

 "I don't know, maybe. If fate brought us together in our dreams then if we really are meant to be then we would meet again one day." Jaejoong started up the stairs with Yoochun behind him.

 "Are you sure you want to let her go like this? You might not get to see her again." Yoochun held his shoulder. Nodding Jaejoong turned to him.

 "Yeah, like what I said. If we really are meant to be..and I have a feeling that we'll meet again and if we do, i'll come forward.."

 "My brave man." Smirking Yoochun walked off. Jaejoong looked at the cafe with a smile before walking off to catch up with Yoochun.

 "Hey, let's go to a bath house!"

 Weirded out Yoochun pushed him away making Jaejoong laugh hard as he swung his arm on his best friend's shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

End.

Wow...finally this fic that I've been wanting to write is off my chest!!

My Dream is permanently written! Yey me!

 

And it's the first time my writing about Jaejoong! I'm so happy!

And a small appearance of B1A4 Sandeul himself!..

 

Please comment...i'm addicted!

Featuring ImWeird as Your friend LeeNa.