-: His warmth warms my broken Heart :-

Where are you, my Angel [Twoshot]

“Hmm…the weather is a little hot today.” You mumbled to yourself while you look up at the clear sky with your black shades on.

You’re sitting alone at the park breathing in the fresh afternoon air, trying to push all your problems away for a while. It’s not easy as it sounds as your mind tend to wonder about things you want to avoid thinking about. Swallowing the burning urge to cry you stood up and laughed slightly before walking away.

You laugh a lot more then you used too and you smile too much. People around you don’t notice the pain you were in and you’re glad that they don’t cause you want a normal life with no one asking you 2 million questions starting with the word ‘Why or What’.

 

Why are you keeping this inside?

Why are you crying?

What’s wrong?

What happened?

Why would you even be sad about that?

What are you thinking?

Why aren’t you talking to us?

What were you thinking?!

 

You told no one. You spoke to no one about it. You told them you were fine and laugh it off. You never want to talk about it. About him breaking you into millions of pieces.

It hurts but you never want to show people your broken side so you keep it in and locking it tightly in your heart. Showing them that you ate and spoke to them normally you grip your free hand tightly into a fist under the dining table.

You never want what happened last time to happen again, you nearly broke your fist open with the hard wall. It was hard to use your right hand for weeks, so you endured and smiled more.

Day by day it grew difficult for you to hide it, you find it hard to smile or laugh even to eat. You grew more skinnier each day and your smile…you lost it.

You sat in your room thinking about what happened and what he said. It repeated in your head like a spoilt dvd player and it’s like someone is stabbing a knife in your heart as it repeats.

You and Hoya broke up and he still wanted to be friends, it was hard for you yet you stayed and it was a big mistake. A huge mistake cause you still loved him with all your heart.

 

 

“Oppa, I have a feeling that you found someone already. ” You stared him in his eyes. He nodded slightly. A piece of your heart broke but your smile got wider just to hide the pain. “Really!? Wow. Hoya oppa, you should have told me! I had a feeling and it was right! So, you have her picture?”

He smiled and nodded. “Yeah. ” Fished out his phone from his front pocket and showed you.

You gasped. “She’s so pretty oppa! You even took a picture together! Aww. ” You laughed with another piece of your heart cracking off. He laughed along with you and nodded.

“She’s nice, I like her. ”

 

 

You chuckled to yourself just to stop the pain from coming back. After 6 years of relationship he broke it off and found someone new. Clenching your bed sheet, another flashback of when your whole world crumbled down flashed in your mind.

 

 

“I’m sorry..please don’t cry.” He wiped your tears with his thumb.

“Hoya oppa, please don’t leave me. " You whispered for only him to hear. You were happy before, where did this come from?

“I’m sorry ~~~~~ but…I think..I love her..” He mumbled. The few pieces of your heart that you hold tightly together all these times changed into thorns and stabbed every part of you as tears flowed endlessly down your burning cheeks. You felt sick to your stomach as you imagined him and her together.

“You don’t mean that oppa, you can’t do this!”

“I’m sorry..” He whispered before looking away.

 

 

 

“~~~~~ what are you doing?” You snapped out from your sad thoughts and looked up at your mother that’s standing by your door looking at you.

“What? I’m fine. Why?” Forcing a smile as you switched on the tv in your room. Your mom wasn’t convinced so she asked more questions.

“What’s wrong? Tell me. You can tell me.” Your mom worried. Even if it was only one question, it was enough for you to explode. Your bottle, the hard bottle exploded finally.

“GET OUT!! GET OUT!!” Tears streamed down your redden cheeks. Your face burned red, your heart felt the full punch of the hurt you held back from feeling. You felt everything now, you felt the true pain of being broken. You screamed as loud as you could not caring that it was already past midnight.

“What’s the matter with you!?” She shouted.

“GET OUT!!!” Gripping your hair tightly you screamed your broken heart out as pools of tears rushed out.

By now your family is in your room looking at you not knowing what to do cause you never acted like this before. You punched your bed countless times and throwing things destroying the things he got you as you screamed.

It took a while and a few people to calm you down with your sister crying and telling you that it’s ok trying hard to reach to you.

“How can it be ok unnie…6 years…I’ve been with him for 6 years unnie ah. I’ve wasted 6 years of my life with him..” You choked as more tears fell. “And he told me that he-“

“Hoya is stupid, he is stupid and he’s going to regret it. Someone like that, their lives are going to be hell one day.” Your sister said with clenched teeth.

You looked out your window sighing as you closed your eyes. Your family stood there looking at you feeling pity towards you.

 

For months you were depressed, you lost so much weight and parents would not just sit down and do nothing cause you were falling sick. They dragged you to the doctor and the doctor asked questions after question.

With one word escaped from your dried lips, tears flowed from your already dried eyes. Thinking no more tears are left, even your eyes were lying to you cause more and more tears started to appear. Nightmare after nightmare, you cried alone in your room.

It hurts when you’re awake and it hurts when you dream. There’s nowhere to go, no one to save you and make your heart whole again. No one.

 

“Time will heal..” You whispered to yourself as you lay in bed with throbbing chest pains that’s keeping you awake. “..please…save me..” Your red puffy tired eyes closing itself, curling yourself into a ball you drifted off to sleep finally after weeks of tossing and turning.

 

 

 

 

 

 ------Dream-------

 

 

You open your eyes to find yourself in a hotel lobby surrounded by your classmates. They were laughing and teasing each other as you all were waiting for your lecturer. You felt something around your neck strangely, gently touching the thin fragile metal string you glanced down at it.  A beautiful silver necklace with a puzzle piece pendant hanging from it.

“This is pretty..” You laughed and it changed to the color Pink. “Oh!” Smiling you played with it with your fingers wondering who gave this to you but your smile quickly disappeared when you heard gunshots.

“Get down!” You looked up to find a man in a mask pointed a gun at you threatening to shoot you anytime. You just stood there and stared at him putting your hands out trying to protect your friends. You thought that you would be scared but you weren’t, you felt brave suddenly with your necklace turning Red. You felt light and you started to smile for no reason.

The last thing you heard was a loud BANG!

 

Slowly opening your eyes you found yourself in a white room on a bed, laying on your side with your hands near your lips. You weren’t scared nor tired yet, you felt free and your heart felt no stress or pressure.

Looking up you found someone there seated slightly leaning looking at you sweetly gazing down with his gentle caring eyes.

“Everything is ok..” He whispered. “Everything is going to be ok now, don’t be scared anymore.. I’m here.”

He glanced at your necklace and smiled,  caressing the still Red necklace he looked at you.  “Don’t be afraid anymore.” He curled your stray hair behind your ear.

You felt so light and your heart felt warm from his smile and his soothing words.

You pushed yourself up and off your bed feeling no pain what so ever and everything from the shooting left your mind as you glanced around the room “I’m..in the hospital?”

“~~~~~.” You looked up and found your mother walking in the room. “How long?” The words slipped out your mouth.

“A month.” She answered with a smile. You gasped and turned to him. “I’v been out for a month!?”

He smiled at you but then he seemed to look more tired now than before. His eyes drooping and his smile weakening. “Have he been taking care of me?” You asked yourself. “He looks so tired now.” You felt sad for him cause you knew that he was there the whole time taking care of you, you felt sorry. You didn't know who is was or why he was doing this but you had no control of your body now.

You looked away and walked out from your ward. You turned back to look at him and found him laying on your ward bed closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Even though he was asleep, there was still a smile on his soft lips seeing that you were ok now. He felt that he could finally rest.

With a smile you felt so light walking around the crowded hospital with people laughing. The weird thing is that, everyone was hurt yet…they were so happy. It felt like heaven.

You suddenly worried about him.

“I should go back.” You quickly turned back and went straight back in your ward. 

 

 

 

  -----Present-----

 

 

 

You woke up to find yourself in your room laying on your soft bed with a new feeling in your heart.

“It was…a dream?” You sighed, your mind wondered about the guy. You can’t remember what he looks like but you still could remember his soothing voice. A smile crept on your lips with your heart feeling lighter and free from pain, nothing can block you now from living your life.

 

Weeks passed now since the dream and you went back to your true happy self forgetting about the past. Your friends felt it too, everyone did. You went shopping and laughed loudly with your genuine smile coming back on your lips. It was easy to smile now. 

But everything was too good to be true once he came back asking for your forgiveness. It was so sudden, he didn't give you time to think.

 

“I’m sorry! I love you not her! ~~~~~, I love you.” He begged. Your heart hurt once again him standing in front of you with sad eyes. Staring into them your heart betrayed you straight away. “Please, I want to be with you. I made a mistake. ”

You cursed your heart for forgiving him instantly and opening it’s doors for him to enter.

“I... love you too..”

 

Everything with you and him went back to normal with the two of you going out on dates, smiling, laughing, teasing…like how it used too. You loved him and he loved you, he told you that everyday never wanting you to forget it.

Hoya told you stories of him and her and how she’s like this and that. He told you everything and with a smile you listened and laughed when it’s funny but by truth, you wanted him to stop.

Hoya treated you like a Princess that he treasures the most, never letting you lift a figure. Everything seemed to be so perfect yet you felt like something is different. Something wasn’t right.

 

"Hoya oppa, what's wrong with you!?" You shouted.

“~~~~~~, I can’t do this anymore! I’m going back to her, she needs me! She needs me more then you!”

You stood there in your room with your phone pressed to your ear. You and him had a fight about something when he dropped the bomb on you. Again, he killed you, you could feel your heart dying again.

“What are you saying? You..You ..still talk to her? You still meet her?!”

With a sigh he spoke. “Yes, and she needs me. I have to go back to her, you don't need me at all..and..I don't need you..bye ~~~~~.” He hung up and left you standing there with a blank expression.

 

You couldn’t feel your body, you can’t feel anything. Everything turned quiet and everything..suddenly crashed right in front of you as the same stabbing pain rushed into your heart once again.

Holding onto your tears you went to bed forcing yourself to sleep as a single tear unknowingly seeped out from your closed eyes.

“Hoya oppa.." You whispered before drifting off to deep sleep.

 

 

 ------Dream-------

(Author's note: This Dream was dreamt before in the past and now the dream came back..but..with a twist.)

 

 

Suddenly you found yourself in the middle of the forest. You glanced around quickly and found everything so familiar, the trees, the shelter, the bright sunlight, like Déjà vu. Then it hits you…

“No! I had this dream before!” You sat there on the dried fallen leaves in fright as you found yourself in the same nightmare that scared you so badly the first time.

Slowly turning your head back to the shelter behind you, the same thing is happening again as you found 2 men strapped down with blood all over their body. A fat man was doing things to one man, you didn’t know what but you dare not look any longer.

Fear struck more when you looked at the other man as a big lion suddenly appeared on top of him sniffing him. The man moved but didn’t scream or anything when the lion started to his blood off his body.

Everything is repeating itself, you are watching everything all over again!

Than the one thing that scared you the most appeared under the shelter. A huge orange bald ape stood there watching the lion the blood off the man uncaring of what's happening.

He looks normal yet…you knew that he was far from normal. That thing wasn’t right at all cause you felt it’s aura..it’s dark aura that made your spine shiver from fright.

“Please…” You gripped the dried leaves on the ground tightly as it turned it's gaze to look at you. His orbs looked like a black hole filled with emptiness. You wanted to scream but then…you felt arms around you.

“It’s ok, I’m here. Shh..” The same voice whispered near your ear. You felt slightly better but you were scared of this dream too much. You knew what’s going to happen next shrugging his arms off you crawled behind him and held his shirt tightly digging your face in his back as tears fell. You didn’t know who it was but you felt safe enough to trust.

The scary things and people walked past you while looking at you, they have no emotion at all and just stared at you with their cold dead eyes. You felt something was amiss, something was different with this scene, the…orange ape is..not there. Where is it?!

“No…No..where is it?!” Your voice muffled in his shirt. He quickly wraps his arms around you and held you tight.

“Don’t be afraid..sshh…it’s ok. ~~~~~ it’s ok..i’m here.” You could feel his warm arms around you.

 

With a blink of an eye you were in front of door and inside was pure black. You knew what’s going to happen next so you start to back away.

“No! I’m not going in there! I’m scared! It’s going to be there!” Before you get a chance to run someone held your wrist gripping it lightly. You spun around and looked up finding him smiling at you with the same smile from before.

“~~~~~~, don’t be afraid. You know what’s going to happen already right? So why are you afraid? I’m here, i’ll be here holding your hand. We’ll go through this together. ” He smiled and guided you through the dark door.

Hand in hand you walked into the big dark room you suddenly you felt happy and safe with him. You weren’t scared and is brave enough to look up to where the thing would jump off from. He smiled back at you before continuing to lead you.

“Bye!” Smiling you waved at the huge roof but something was wrong yet again..it’s not appearing and your heart starts to beat fast.

You were about to run than…BAM!

Both of you turned to the huge orange ape that's growling threateningly at you.

He quickly pulled you to the room.

“We’re safe now, don't worry.” He sat on the sofa in the same small room you were the last time you dreamt of this place. You were still hiding, still scared as tears escape from your eyes. The first time you dreamt of being here you were alone and so scared you cried so much and you were still scared now.

“It’s going to kill us!” You panicked trying to hide in other places. Then you heard it…the ape is…leaving..

“~~~~~~, see…I told you.” He smiled and looked at you. You weren’t convinced yet you try to trust him.

“Are you sure?” Your voice shaken. He chuckled and sighed.

“Want me to tell you a funny story?”

“Right now?” You were dumbfounded that he would want to tell you a story at a time like this but you nodded unknowingly. “Close all the doors first than tell me!” He laughed and nodded heading to the opened door to close it and you went to the other door to close it too. Before that you looked down to find a bright light in it. You wondered what it was but you closed the door not wanting to know.

“I promise…it’s going to make you smile or even laugh.” He said as he pulled the sofa’s closer together. You went and sat on one of them feeling slightly happy as you look at his smiling face in front of you.

“Are you ready?” He sat comfortably.

“I guess.” You smiled back and crossed your legs. He chuckled before starting.

“Ok there-“

 

 

 ------Present------

 

 

Slowly your eyes open and you realise that you're you were on your bed. Pushing yourself up with your elbows the fear from the dream slowly crept in.

“I…had..the same scary dream..argh..” You groaned as you clenched your chest. “It’s so scary..why would I dream of that? Of all dreams…why that one?” You breathed in and out to calm yourself down but then you remembered him.

“He…was there again?” You thought and knew that it was the same person.

“Who are you?” You sighed. Remembering his arms around you, his smile, his words.

 

Yet again, after that your life went back to normal and you’ve forgotten about that jerk instead, you kept thinking of the guy in your dreams.

Kept wondering if there’s such a person in this cruel world. If there’s a real life angel you wished every day that you would get to meet him.

 

“Yah, what are you day dreaming about?” Someone snapped you out of your trail of thought. Looking up you smiled.

“Nothing..” Taking a bite off your burger. LeeNa your close friend tilted her head raising an eyebrow not believing you.

“Are you sure?”

You thought for a bit debating on whether to ask her or not. You looked up at her placing down your burger.

“LeeNa..”

“Hmm?”

“Is it possible for..someone in your dream to be dreaming the same dreams as you? Could that person be real?” You looked at her with your glossy eyes waiting for her to answer you. She thought for a bit then answered.

“It’s possible that maybe the other person is dreaming the same dream as you or even be in the dream with you. It…is possible..for that person to be real too.”

Your heart started to flutter in thought of him being real. You told LeeNa about the dreams before so she knew what you were talking about.

“If he’s real or not…I feel so thankful towards him.” A big smile appeared on your lips. “He soothed me from being afraid..he..healed my heart….He’s my angel.”

“It would be sweet if he’s really around..” LeeNa thought. You chuckled before continuing to eat with her.

“If he is real. It would be so romantic wouldn’t it? Just like in the drama’s.” You laughed, LeeNa nodded.

“Yeah! It would be so sweet to actually find that guy actually be a real person.”

“I’m sure but, I don’t remember how he looked like. Even if he’s here standing in front of me I won’t be able to recognise him.” You sighed. You would want to meet the person that saved you from heartache, the person that held you so warmly. You laughed and shook off the thought quickly. “Hey, let’s watch a movie!” 

 

While you and LeeNa went and had fun hanging out with each other, someone from another part of Seoul sat in a café with a cup of coffee in his hands looking out of the window with his mind wondering off and a small smile on his lips.

 

 

 

Next chapter..

You get to meet the unknown Angel himself..

Him telling his side of the story..