The Secret Mermaid

DEAD END IDEAS

 

Lee Hyukjae was at the top of his school’s royalty. He was the dancing diamond as well as one of its smartest students. He has the charm and the talent to play it.

He has no reason to heed any attention to introvert Lee Donghae who he passes by everyday by the lockers without noticing him. All of that changed when he was at one of his late night practices and was about to leave the school when he comes across him in an unexpected moment.

Thus, he fell in love.

-­-

Eunhyuk finally stopped dancing when he noticed how it’s already getting late and turned off the stereo of the dance room. Gathering his things and double-checking he didn’t leave anything behind, he finally turned off the lights and got out to walk on the hallway.

He has been in this school for as long as he can remember to the point that even the security guards trust him enough to see to it that all facilities’ ventilation is turned off and locked up. And being the type not wanting to disappoint, he begins his job by checking every classroom until he reached the indoor swimming pool of his school.

Eunhyuk’s heart went a little bit too fast when he suddenly heard splashing noises from inside and carefully opened the door – only to see the most beautiful thing he has ever seen.

Moonlight poured through the glass roof and illuminated one of the largest facilities of the school but Eunhyuk didn’t pay it a single thought. What he was talking about is the lone mermaid swimming through the peaceful pool, making it ripple gently with each one of its to get to the end and repeats again to travel to the other end of the pool.

His hair was dark was sticking up in different places. It glistened with dews from the waters. His angular face was perfect and dripping droplets as he closed his beautiful brown orbs to run another laps.

--

So… yeah.

One of my so called one-shots

Or maybe a multi-chappie one?

I never got to think about expanding it

XD