Untitled

DEAD END IDEAS

 

Tao was supposed to follow Luhan out of the airport since he was just new to Korea. Then he trails behind a blonde security guard instead.

--

Holy . Is that guy wearing a limited edition Gucci bracelet? OH MY GOD. HE IS.

Tao was staring at it so much that he didn’t notice he had stopped until he bumped unto the guy’s clothed chest. He was about to apologize when the words died on his lips as he absorbed every detail of the guy’s face.

Holy , indeed.

--

Luhan was pissed. Tao’s grandmother was gonna kill him. What’s worse is he accidentally exchanged suitcases with a guy named Oh Sehun.

--

“And we can have your favourite dish later. How does that sound?” Luhan blabbered as he continuously clicked through his phone to answer one of Xiumin’s messages. When he heard no reply, Luhan turned around to see no Tao following him. Feeling dread and panic rise up to his throat, he looked around.

“Tao? Tao?!! Tao- Ouch!” Luhan’s hit the ground, accidentally letting go of his suitcase in the process, as he was suddenly pushed back by an unfamiliar looking guy who was looking flustered, pink and … gorgeous.

The guy’s eye widened and immediately helped Luhan to his feet, bowing and apologizing.

The guy looked around awkwardly before bowing once again. “I’m sorry but I’m in a real hurry.”

Luhan watched in slight amazement as the guy hurriedly picked up his suitcase and bolted. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and bended over to pick up his suitcase when he suddenly didn’t recognize its black exterior.

But mine’s white…

Everything clicked together in place and all he could think was how happy he is to finally have a chance to meet the cute stranger again.

--

The suitcase incident was how my aunt and uncle met... and got married in the end

Hahaha.