one month anniversary and friend again

His TWINS? His FRIEND? His STYLIST?

 

Han Hee POV

Today is our first month anniversary working together, Him Chan want to celebrate this and that’s what i hate from him. It’s not that i didn’t like him because he once called me a child but he is really childish.

At first i though he will be cool because on the day that he told me that i was a child he look really care for me i mean like he really care for the child –which is me- infront of him. But he is really... wow! When we are not working he will be super duper childish and somehow annoying, i’m not saying that i am not childish but he is more than me. Can you imagine that? But when we are at work mode he will really mature, but one his problem is... he is super blind with some western style, I mean London fashion week, from year 2009? Can you imagine that? Isn’t it to late for using that 2009 style? As a fashion criticus and also his stylist I have more more work to do.

Right now i’m waiting at the loby, i’m wearing my black leather tunic dress, actually i want to wear my maxi dress but it will make me look short and i don’t want to wear more than 15cm high heels. Ah... you must be asking me why should i wear something like this right? The answer is because Himcahn already reserved a table at 5star restaurant at cheongdam-dong. I just hope that he will wear something nice and not old fashion.

I wait and wait and wait finally i found a guy wearing light blue tuxedo and i know he’s HimChan. I should say that today his outfit is perfect. “hey Chanhee-ah...” he said and smile at me. “ne oppa annyeonghaseyo.” I said and smile back at him. I try to be excited because actually today i want to just sit at my comfy sofa watch TV and design some outfit summer style, but he beg me with his puppy eyes and so i can’t refused, i hate my self right now.

“hey you look nice today, with that outfit you look more mature.” I scofed when he said that. “you too oppa, you look more stylist.” And now he smirked at me. There we go again putting our pride above of anything and we star arguing abot the clothes.

“ok fine oppa you win this time.” Hey i said this because i am hungry it’s not that i want to give in.

“that’s nice. Ok now let’s go... this way ma’am” he said and lead me to the car. Today Him Chan is not going to drive because he said that’s not cool if he have to drive too. So he asked driver oppa to drive us. “annyeong oppa.” I said when driver oppa open the door for us. “nice outfit Chan Hee, you look pretty” he said and smile at me. “thanks” i said and smile back at him. “hyung what about me? I look cool right?” Himchan whined. “ne ne ne” driver oppa said lazyly and Himchan pout. I just chuckle looking him pout like that. “yah! Don’t laugh at me. Hyung let’s go!” Himchan said and we drove to the restaurant.

Finally we arrived t the restaurant with a little bit trafic but it’s ok since we are not the one who drive. The waitres lead us to the table that already reserved by Himchan. After we order the food we kinda chat about how we met at the first time, and all the things in the past. Untill our food come and we look at the food with exciment.

“woaaaah..... look at the shrimp it’s so big and it’s look so tasty.” Himchan sai while drooling. Really this boy. How old is he? I think 15 years old. Sigh...

“yah why are you sighing like that?” he asked, but still his eyes is on his food. “no i just wonder how can you clean all of this and put this on your tummy.” I said. Because he order many foods “ah... we will eat this together.” I look at him in disbelieve. “yah oppa! I already order my own.” I look at my food that somehow look so many too seriously i only order sirloin steak with mash potato, chicken cream soup, waffle ice cream and opera cake, and i know that will make my tummy expload after eating all of that, and now he want me to help him eating? “come on Chanhee-ah... what i order to you is the best food you will ever taste” he said again with his puppy eyes and i agree to help him.

Now all the plate are already clean because of us. I look at my tummy and it’s like i have a baby there. Himchan jut sit at his place and stay still, I think if he move even only 1mm he will throw all the things to the plate again. “oppa are you ok?” i asked him, and he still stay still just look at me with a blank expresion.

“Chanhee-ah i am full, really, really full!” he said and rub his tummy. “nah, you have to thanks me for helping you eat those food!” i said and smirk at him. “yeah yeah i know thank you” he said half heartedly. “what are we going to do after this oppa?” “mmm.... “ before he can answer me his phone ring. After he took his phone his face look dissapointed. “wae oppa?” “i have to go now. I have work.” He pout. “it’s ok oppa.” I said and smile.

After Him Chan pay the bill he drop me at MBLAQ dorm, it’s been a long one month somehow i miss them.

 

Seungho POV

It’s been a long time I haven’t saw Chan Hee, I really miss her.

Today I stay at the dorm because my head is really hurt right now, maybe because i don’t have enough sleep.I don’t have enough sleep because i’m thinking about her I can’ focus on whatever i’m doing. Sigh...

“hyung are you ok?” MIR come to my room to check my condition. I smile at him and say that i’m fine then he sit beside me “hyung Chan Hee is here.” He said. I look at him and found that he is serious, as a leader i have to watch my behavior that’s why i look just normal. “ah~ let’s meet her then.” I said and stand up from my bed. MIR follow me get out of my room. I look at the living room but there’s no Chan Hee.

“ah oppa you here? I heard that you are sick so i make you soup.” She said suddenly, then she come out fom the kitchen. I just can’t say anything because she is so pretty. She wear her shorts and joon’s t-shirt. “ah Chan Hee-ah long time no see.” I said and walk to the dining table. She nodded she still cooking “MIR help her.” I said to MIR and diligently MIR helping her.

The food are ready and i’m eating with a very happy face here.”woah oppa you eat very well that’s mean that you’re healing right now.” She said I look at her and smile. “your cooked is the best!” i put my thumbs up.and she just chuckle at me, we never been like this when we work, we always arguing anytime. “aftter this you will help me with the groceries right?” i look ta her with ‘what’ look. “to the market oppa, buy groceries. Or do you want to go alone instead of me?” “ani ani ani, i will help you.” I said finally. I don’t want to make her mad we finally meet after 1month!!!

We walk side by side, i wear my eyeglasses to make me look nerd and hopefully no one recognise us. We talked all the things that happen in this past one month while buying the groceries. After that we eat ice cream at the park. “hey it’s really a long time.” I said while eating my chocolate ice cream. “yeah, you and me talked like this is just rare. I think you are really annoying when comes at work only. It’s really fun hangin out with you” she said, ah... so sh didn’t hate me, she only hate me when we are on work. “yeah, work give me stress a lot.” Lie, we now that’s not true. “ah ne~” she said and eat her mint ice cream. “than we should take a pitcure for this moment.” I tilted my head. “for what?” i asked stil confused. “this will be our first picture we are being friend again.” She said and taking her polaroid camera. I nodded than we took a picture of us. Ah.. i am so happy.

----------------------------------------------------

author note :

Hello :) thanks for waiting here a new update, and i'm sorry that this update is short i tried so hard doing this. so please support me