VoldeMin and EvilChun; Drabble

The Birds And The Bees; Drabble

 

 

Jaejoong went to Yoochun's room as what Yunho instructed, pouting. He doesn't understand what Yunho was talking about. To think that he rushes home to see his Yunnie, he was send away to talk with Chunnie. Not that he has something against Yunho's cousin. Quite the contrary in fact. He likes Yoochun though, there are times that he was getting creep out by Yoochun's smile everytime the latter sees him and Yunho entering the other's room.

"Who's there?" Yoochun asked on the other side after Jaejoong knocked his door. "It's me, Chunnie, Jaejoong."

The door was suddenly opened and he was glomped by Park Yoochun. "Jaejoongie! How have you been?" He look at Jaejoong's back. "Um...where's Changmin?"

"Oh, Changminnie? He's at the library."

"Hmm... What do you want to talk about?"

"How did you know?"

"Well, unless you're here for something else...."

"Yunnie told me to talk to you.."

"About what?"

"About the birds and the bees..."

"...."

"...."

"Really?"

"Hm."

Yoochun rolled on the floor laughing baffling poor Jaejoong more. "Chunnie?!"

"Oh, sorry.." He sniffed. "Well, come here, Jaejoong. You have to sit while I tell you the vital things about the birds and the bees." When Jaejoong did. "Jaejoong, listen carefully. The birds and the bees is all about ... ."

"...?"

"Yes, Jaejoong. Yunho... he did things to you, don't he?" Jaejoong nodded. "And did you feel something weird..?" He nods again. "Your ... um, ... it's..hardening...? Like it's getting painful in a weird, good way?"

Jaejoong gasps. "How did you know...?"

Yoochun smirked. "That is called . You'll get erect once Yunho did wicked things to you."

"Wicked?"

"Like , or tonsil hockey, or rub- I forgot, you don't know what that means....Anyway, once you feel that you have an , you ... have to get away from Yunho quickly!"

Jaejoong's eyes widened. "Why? Was it... was it something dangerous?"

"Yes... Yunho will turn into a...bumblebee..."

"WHAT?"

Yoochun nodded. "I'm very serious Jae. So you'll have to get away from him once it started, Jae, huh?"

"Yes. yes! I don't want Yunnie to turn into a bumblebee!" Jaejoong run out of Yoochun's room screaming, leaving a guffawing Yoochun behind.

.....

"Jaejoong! What are you screaming at?" Changmin screamed as Jaejoong entered the library.

"Minnie! Yunnie... he'll turn into a bumblebee!"

"And who's the idiot the planted that into your mind?"

"Chunnie! He said that if I get an , I have to stay away from Yunnie!"

Changmin frowned. "And why are you talking about that with Yoochun?"

"Because Yunnie told me to ask him about the birds and the bees, because something poke me when Yunnie was kissing me!"

"What?" Changmin smirked. Payback time. "You see, Jae... It's more than that..."

If its possible, Jaejoong's eyes widened more. "What...do you mean?"

"Yoochun said that if you touch Yunho hyung while having an , he's going to turn into a bumblebee right? Well, " Changmin bit his lip. "I don't know if I should tell you this, but..."

"What is it, Minnie?"

"If you have ... with Yunho hyung... he'll turn into a... woodpecker..." Seriously, woodpecker? God, Shim Changmin. Don't you have any other ideas?

"Woodpecker....? Oh my god, it means Yunnie and me should never have ! Never ever!" Jaejoong shouted before leaving the library.

Changmin smirked. Take that Jung Yunho. Let's see what your going to do now.

....

"Yunnie~" Finally. Yunho thought. I bet Yoochun's told him all about . "Don't worry, Yunnie. I know all about it."

Yunho did a mental dance. "Really?"

"Really. So you don't have to worry. I won't have with you, ever."

3

2

1

"WHAT?!" Yunho's world turn black.

"Yunnie? Yunnie? Yunho?! Help?! Anyone?! Yunnie passed out!"


-

Ha. Sorry. xX