The Birds And The Bees; Drabble

The Birds And The Bees; Drabble

Yunho groaned as he stared at his soiled sheets. His dreams - more like fantasies - were more brutal now. And it's getting more vivid as the day of Jaejoong's arrival grow closer. He sighed, and almost put his hand through his hair if he didn't remember his spunk. Goodness.

"Master Yunho."

"What?!" He asked irritated, at his personal butler, Junsu, who visibly cowered in fear. Yunho sighed, he should stop taking out his frustration by shouting at his servants. "Sorry. What is it?"

"Master Jaejoong has arrived."

.....

Yunho checked himself for the umpteenth time on the mirror, before proceeding to the library where his lover, and his brother Changmin, was waiting. As much as he love Jaejoong, there are times that he wished that the latter stop bringing his brother everywhere he went. Or better yet, next time he leave the country, he left Changmin there for good. He don't know but he think Changmin lives by constantly tormenting Yunho.

As soon as he open the doom...er door, a blur of black hair glomped him. "YUNNIE~!"

He hugged Jaejoong back, before speaking, "What did I say about jumping on people?"

"Don't do it...?" Jaejoong looked up at him, then pouted. "But I missed you so much, Yunnie...."

"So, have I Jae."

A loud clearing of throat interrupted the loving (mushy) scene. Changmin raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you going to greet me, Yunho hyung?"

"Oh, Changmin. Hello. Come on, babe, let's continue this in the garden." He pulled Jaejoong out of the library, ignoring the indignant yell coming from Changmin. He can deal with him later.

....

He laid Jaejoong down and proceeded kissing the life out of him. Jaejoong groaned, but nonetheless, buried his fingers though Yunho's locks. He then, opened his mouth, tasting Jaejoong, earning a moan from the younger.

It was the first time that Yunho kissed like that. Not that Jaejoong's complaining, though, it is weid to have another tongue inside your mouth. Something hard wwas poking Jaejoong on the hips, and he can't help but to pushed Yunho away. It was uncomfortable.  But then, Yunho, being stubborn as he was, insisted on kissing Jaejoong. This time, he used as much force as necessary. "Yun..."

"What?!" Yunho asked irritated. Jaejoong blinked at him and he was pacified. "What is it, boo?"

"Something's poking me."

"Hmm...?"

"That. That's poking me." Yunho looked at where Jaejoong's pointing out, and blushed, "Jae... babe, you don't know what is this...?"

"Um... should I...?"

Yunho groaned. Just when he thought nhe could do wicked things with his BooJae tonight, this came up. "So, you don't know the ... 'birds and the bees'...?

Jaejoong blinked owlishly at him, then laugh. "Of course, Yunnie! Minnie might say that I'm naive and innocent, but I know Birds and the bees!"

'Thank goodness'

"I mean, they are everywhere, right? On the trees, in a beehive..." Wait, what? Yunho looked at Jaejoong. "Not that Birds and Bees, boo! You know, you take tab A and insert to slot B-"

"Huh....?"

"..."

"....."

"......"

"Oh, god!" Yunho exclaimed in frustration. "Yoochun's at his room. Ask him about the Birds and the Bees!" Yunho then stood up, leaving Jaejoong pouting  not understanding what he is saying.


---
Haha. Frustrated Yunnie. Sorry, can't help myself xD